To My Open House Gaming Group...

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

To My Open House Gaming Group...

Unread post by NMI »

I sincerely hope that all of you had a good time. As I said in a previous post, I apologize for not having everything completely ready. It was great meeting all of you and re-uniting with my old friend James.

MVP winners...
Grand Prize -James - He won a Printers Proof, Hardbound, signed edition of HU2!

2nd place - (forgot your name) took home, a signed copy of Justice Machine! (yeah I know I am nutz)

3rd place - Jason? (or John?) took home Heroes Unlimited UNREVISED!!!

My morning/ early game was suppose to last from 11:30a til 3p/ 3:30p. It didnt end til 5:30ish? Word of this lengthy game managed to reach the ears of Kevin Siembieda himself.

To Val Conder, I am sorry you got into the game late and didnt get to see the full game. I hear that you enjoyed the game and had a good time. Thank you. I am glad you were able to get back into Julius's game.
Folks, Val here, a friend of Julius Rosenstein, had cancelled his registration with Julius in order to participate in my 2nd game as he had told me he enjoyed what bit of my 1st he was in. Unfortunately, I think I tired everyone out and so, my 2nd game didnt happen as there were only 2 people present.

Again, know that all of you enjoyed the game is what made it a good time for me. Thank you.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Palladium Open House”