More Traditional Anthropomorphic Worlds

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

More Traditional Anthropomorphic Worlds

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Should the AtB rules be the gateway to create standard unchanging (in terms of say, all have human hands, none have human looks, etc) races, or do you all think it would be better to go the Aliens Unlimited route and just make alien race rcc's?
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

I've played around with it some. I set a fixed body type. (everyone has full biped, full hands, full speech and no looks.) then gave A roll of 1d6x5 for Bio-E to spend on animal abilities and/or Psionics. I haven't run a game in the setting yet, but the setup allows for characters who are basically people with a few special abilities.
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”