Weapon Proficiencies and 1st Edition TMNT

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Yendor
Dungeon Crawler

Weapon Proficiencies and 1st Edition TMNT

Unread post by Yendor »

Ok, trying to update some of the old 1st Edition AtB stuff, and come across things like 'W.P. Revolver, 6th level Expert'. Not having the old 1st edition TMNT book, can anyone fill me in on what this means compared to 2nd? Thanks.
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

The "Expert" designation doesn't really mean anything, other than the suggestion that the person is a really good shot, and shouldn't be messed with. The rest of it means the same as it would in 2E. W.P. Revolver at 6th level.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Weapon Proficiencies and 1st Edition TMNT

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Yendor wrote:Ok, trying to update some of the old 1st Edition AtB stuff, and come across things like 'W.P. Revolver, 6th level Expert'. Not having the old 1st edition TMNT book, can anyone fill me in on what this means compared to 2nd? Thanks.

Unfortunatly, I no longer have that book.
I do know that Expert provides strike bonuses over basic, and it may also give a better ROF.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Yendor wrote:Ok, trying to update some of the old 1st Edition AtB stuff, and come across things like 'W.P. Revolver, 6th level Expert'. Not having the old 1st edition TMNT book, can anyone fill me in on what this means compared to 2nd? Thanks.

Where did you find that? Was it on an old character sheet?
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
Yendor
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yendor »

Rali wrote:

Where did you find that? Was it on an old character sheet?

Working on Road Hogs, which has NPCs written in 1st edition stats. Mainly trying to update the major NPCs of the various political powers for possible use later.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”