Its all BTS

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Entiago
Adventurer

Its all BTS

Unread post by Entiago »

Is it just me or does it seem that lately there are more and more programing dealing with the "psychic phenomanom"?

Lately it seems with movies and television shows lately, that all the producers of these films and tv shows are all eagerly awaiting the BTS 2nd ed as much as we were(are), and its making me just nuts awaiting my copy so I can play and run some good adventures.
We may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us.
- the Book

another year come and gone without a PF release. :(
Rpgpunk
Explorer

Unread post by Rpgpunk »

I always love the "ghost hunters" shows.
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

There has certainly been a lot of supernaturally related stuff in pop-culture media of late, but I don't think it's a new phenomenon: Rather a cycle that has come due again. One need only track the monster movie trends of the last 50 years, and see that these things have been popular for a long time, and Ripleys' is hardly new, just enjoying more television choices than were available even as little as two decades ago. Psychics have never been more than a street corner away, and the charlatans have always lurked among them. We've had zombie movies, demonic possession movies, Bigfoot sightings (remember "Legend of Bogey Creek", and the Six Million Dollar Man episodes with Sasquatch?)
It certainly may seem more prevalent than ever before, but it's been lurking with us in the shadows for quite some time.

The truth, is in my back pocket.
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”