What would it really take...

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cyclone
Explorer

Unread post by Cyclone »

Neutron S Missiles away!
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Re: What would it really take...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Zerebus wrote:...to destroy the Invid Sensor Nebula, as it appeared in the tv series?

Robotech.com does a good job of pointing out that when the Invid home in on Earth, they fly right through the Sensor Nebula, sort of using it as a bull's eye. That gives us a real motive to want to destroy that thing.

And perhaps I shouldn't just say "the Invid Sensor Nebula", because I distinctly recall the narrator say "an Invid Sensor Nebula", implying that there are more. ...which would be another reason to want to know how to destroy one.

its Fricckin huge.... Like my G/fs butt.... the only way to remove it.... Jazzer-size... wait... the Nebula:

its nothing really... the way to Destroy it... Destroy Haydon-5, thats where the Regis got the Thing from....
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Cyclone
Explorer

Unread post by Cyclone »

Zerebus wrote:
Cyclone wrote:Neutron S Missiles away!

Yeah but... but... well...

Well, maybe so.

What's the point of a doomsday weapon unless you use it frequently?

:)
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Zerebus wrote:...to destroy the Invid Sensor Nebula, as it appeared in the tv series?

Robotech.com does a good job of pointing out that when the Invid home in on Earth, they fly right through the Sensor Nebula, sort of using it as a bull's eye. That gives us a real motive to want to destroy that thing.

And perhaps I shouldn't just say "the Invid Sensor Nebula", because I distinctly recall the narrator say "an Invid Sensor Nebula", implying that there are more. ...which would be another reason to want to know how to destroy one.

Something labeled "the main gun".

Something that would require a special helmet and eyewear just to look at it.

Something wired to a big red button.

Something that has "planetary assault" listed in it's secondary purpose.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Unread post by Comrade Corsarius »

The Artist Formerly wrote:Something labeled "the main gun".

Something attatched to a salvaged WWII Japanese battleship that was developed from alien technology designed for use as it's drive?

Something with the words 'wave motion' in it?

Something that requires all space suits to have flared trousers?
I'd get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the yardarm of my sky-ship as the sails billowed in the breeze and the land slid by 300-odd metres below. I'd grasp the mahogany ship's wheel, turn her nose a few points back onto the line, and feel pity for all those poor bastards below who have to work for a living. - My idea of the good life in Rifts.

Steampunk SAMAS finally built!
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Corsarius wrote:
The Artist Formerly wrote:Something labeled "the main gun".

Something attatched to a salvaged WWII Japanese battleship that was developed from alien technology designed for use as it's drive?

Something with the words 'wave motion' in it?

Something that requires all space suits to have flared trousers?

Solid GOLD!
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”