T minus 38 hours and counting...

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

T minus 38 hours and counting...

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Can't wait. My first Chaos Earth session is tomorrow (Saturday) night at 10 PM. It's been a while since I've gamed, so I'm pumped. I've got a lot of great stuff in store for the players, who will be running pre-gen characters for the first 3 sessions until they get introduced to the world. They've got Rifts experience, so they should catch on fairly quickly.

I'm especially excited because the game was supposed to be two weeks ago, but I had to cancel due to really, really crummy weather. Making the unfamiliar drive, alone, in the muck and rain wasn't a good idea (and it would have kept my wife up with worry).

So... first up? Roscoes, baby. Action-adventure superstars, saving kidnapped civilians from a fanatical mob who has them trapped in a government building and then set it ablaze. I wonder if there will be anything more to this than meets the eye?

Characters include: Roscoes, Peacekeepers (Demo, Grunt, Medic), and Field Mechanics.

Woo hoo!
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Hey you gonna try to post updates of the game as it progresses?
Jason Richards

Dustin Fireblade wrote:Hey you gonna try to post updates of the game as it progresses?

Maybe some of the very, very basics. To get the whole adventure might require you shelling out some $$$ in a few months. We'll see.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Jason Richards wrote:
Dustin Fireblade wrote:Hey you gonna try to post updates of the game as it progresses?

Maybe some of the very, very basics. To get the whole adventure might require you shelling out some $$$ in a few months. We'll see.

Aw Man. I'm gonna disobey your orders in the TAG game now. :P
Jason Richards

Dustin Fireblade wrote:Aw Man. I'm gonna disobey your orders in the TAG game now. :P

It won't matter if that Samson and his mini-missiles catch up with us.

IC: SSG Trainem stares blankly at the incoming volley, then barks orders into the comm. "Don't get blown-up, Long Shots! That's an order!"

But, ummm... yeah. Chaos Earth rules.

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Jason Richards wrote: Chaos Earth rules.

Yeah I'll agree with that.

Looks like those pre-gen characters have a good range of skills and abilities to get them into all kinds of trouble though. Should be lots of fun.
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I can't way to see more;)
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Alacon

Unread post by Alacon »

I had a lot of fun, busting through the door and then meeting a fireball... While jason chilled on the stairs... Im excited about the next meet though,I cant wait.. Oh by the way this is James...
Jason Richards

Alacon wrote:I had a lot of fun, busting through the door and then meeting a fireball... While jason chilled on the stairs... Im excited about the next meet though,I cant wait.. Oh by the way this is James...

Yes, the game must have gone right in some way. I've got cool stuff planned for the next session. Worry not.

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”