How do I sign up and where is the application

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

How do I sign up and where is the application

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

So Why isn't there a locked sticky that is "How to Become a Megaversal Ambassador." That says what the process is and how to apply as the only post in the thread. I assumed that the stickied "So want to be a Megaversal Ambassador" was that... it is not. Heck I don't even see a reason that one is stickied. Shure it gives some useful information but it's information that should be reformatted and stickied. Would like to become an MA out here in D&D land (aka greater Seattle area) and maybe get some local game shops to start carrying more than the games manufactured by regional publishers.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: How do I sign up and where is the application

Unread post by NMI »

Technically, there is a "sticky" here - viewtopic.php?t=128106 however, some of the beginning posts in that topic got pruned somehow.

Long story short, email me as I am the MA Coordinator. I can be reached at nmi@thedeificnmi.com

I need your complete address, phone number, email address. The address info is required because as I hear about conventions, I attempt to reach out to people in the conventions area to see if they can or are attending.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Thank you. Do you also need our game experience or want any other info?
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Zer0 Kay wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:45 pm Thank you. Do you also need our game experience or want any other info?
No, I dont need anything else.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Any News on my... commission?
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Zer0 Kay wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:57 am Any News on my... commission?
Your commission??
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Lol. :) yeah into the ranks of Megaversal Ambassadors.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Oh, I have to change your rank here.
I believe I already replied to your email.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Thank you. You replied to one but I didn't see a response to the other about the possibility of a mailing list so the MAs can know if local stores or distributors carry Pally products.
WartanThamar
Newb

Unread post by WartanThamar »

I hear you! A clear "How to Become a Megaversal Ambassador" sticky would be super helpful. The current stickied post seems outdated.

Here's the thing:

There might not be an official application process. The first stickied post mentions contacting the coordinator.
You could try reaching out to them directly for more info.
Let other gamers in the Seattle area know about Palladium games and the Ambassador program. This could generate interest and potentially lead to more shops carrying the games.
Good luck becoming an MA and bringing more Palladium goodness to the Seattle area!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

WartanThamar wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:36 am I hear you! A clear "How to Become a Megaversal Ambassador" sticky would be super helpful. The current stickied post seems outdated.

Here's the thing:

There might not be an official application process. The first stickied post mentions contacting the coordinator.
You could try reaching out to them directly for more info.
Let other gamers in the Seattle area know about Palladium games and the Ambassador program. This could generate interest and potentially lead to more shops carrying the games.
Good luck becoming an MA and bringing more Palladium goodness to the Seattle area!
Contacting me IS the process. I am the coordinator behind this project. Once someone reaches me [my personal email should be in the first post], I respond by asking for information I need to track and communicate with the new ambassador. You can ask the recent ambassador "ZeroKay". He reached me, he had questions for me and I answered him. Once he was positive he wanted to sign up I got the information I needed from him.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”