Savage Houstown

Welcome to the Palladium Books destination for all things Savage Rifts™. Please keep conversions to items, people, etc found in the various Rifts books and/or Savage Rifts books.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Savage Houstown

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Hey, so I didn't realize I hadn't posted this here: A Savage Worlds version of my Houstown project, expanding on what was on WB13.

https://rpgcrank.blogspot.com/2018/01/r ... stown.html
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
NeerMohan
D-Bee

Re: Savage Houstown

Unread post by NeerMohan »

Sweet! Didn't know there was a Savage Worlds Houstown project in the works. Looking forward to seeing how you adapted it from WB13
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: Savage Houstown

Unread post by Library Ogre »

NeerMohan wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:11 am Sweet! Didn't know there was a Savage Worlds Houstown project in the works. Looking forward to seeing how you adapted it from WB13
I wouldn't say "project"; what's done is up there. While Pinnacle covered Houstown in Empires of Humanity, they did it several years after I did this, and I wasn't impressed with what they have... it is only about 500 words of material, mostly reiterating what's in WB 13. Even taking out the Houston Cyberworks stuff, mine is 25 times that size.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!

Return to “Savage Rifts™”