TechnoJacker Pyrokinetics Ideas

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Slimon386
D-Bee

TechnoJacker Pyrokinetics Ideas

Unread post by Slimon386 »

Based on the blood and iron Rifter excerpt where technojackers could evolve and gain new powers, me and my friend are making a clan built around TechnoJacker smiths with pyrokinetic abilities. Based on the idea that they can stimulate the nanomachines in the air violently enought to heat up the surrounding area to the point of melting anything around them. But like It also works similar to the emp ability they have but more for organic creatures, the late game heat based abilities able to over heat most Host armors and war mounts, either making them weak or passing out completly.

I'm here looking for more abilites that could be added under the context of these pyrokinetic use of nanomachines with the only rules set in stone being that, A) the TechnoJacker can only do MD in his nanoarmor, B) A TechnoJacker with any Pyrokinetic ability is immune to other pyrokinetic abilities. (Theyre control on the nanomachines around them allow them to stop a Technojacker from heating up the area up to 2 feet around them.), 3) They are not fully immue to heat, rather theyre immune to a certain threshold of MD heat after which point they start taking damage, 4) The TechnoJackers can do steam attacks either utilizing the moisture in the air or the moisture in thier body up to a point (based on thier PE).

Any Ideas are welcomed.
"I have underestimated your talents Slimon, you have completly shattered all of my expectations. You are in fact beyond a shadow of a doubt the real deal. A Genuine Idiot!"
dethbegins
D-Bee
Comment: Welcoming everyone is a great goal, but keeping them engaged and entertained... Now that's one hell of a challenge!

Re: TechnoJacker Pyrokinetics Ideas

Unread post by dethbegins »

Flash Vents:
Using the full strength of millions of nanites, you can vibrate the region containing gallons of water and boil the water to the point of producing high pressure scalding steam! Mostly through the process of rapidly vibrating molecular bonds apart. It's noted that the technojacker requires a tank, either forged from nanite structures or from a solid metal structure to produce the required pressure to make this attack.

Mega-Damage: 2d6+4 M.D. per Gallon of water
Rate of Fire: 1 attack per action, volleys are gallon based in sets of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, ect. a volley attack still only accounts for 1 attack per action similar to rockets.
Maximum Effective Range: 45ft
Payload: Effective unlimited but requires a nearby water source to use.

Evolution of "Flash Vents" ---

Storm Vents:
After several modifications from the technojackers ever evolving nanite structures, the technojacker can now accumulate water from the surrounding air, making steam within a radius around them.

Mega-Damage: 4d6+4 M.D. in a 45ft radius around the technojacker
Rate of fire: 1 attack per action, cannot be volleyed.
Maximum effective range: 125ft, 45ft Radius
Payload: effectively unlimited, however, can only be used twice per round as its difficult to pull enough air in to produce the desired reaction.

:::::::::

Flash Fog Flares:
Using a powerful combination of flammable materials and potent reactions from the material being forcibly broken down within seconds, the technojacker can force any organic material to suddenly erupt in flames around them, these materials produce a black smoke that can be seen for 25 miles in any direction for 2d4 rounds, however, enemies outside the smoke take a -8 to strike, aim, or called shots when targeting something in the smoke, anything in the smoke can only see within 10 feet of themselves and take 2d4 M.D. fire damage per round inside, the area is 250 degrees Fahrenheit.

Mega-Damage: 3d6+3 M.D. and 2d4 M.D. per round inside
Rate of fire: 2 attacks per action, can only be used once per round.
Maximum effective range: 320ft, 80ft radius, can be seen up to 25 miles away.
Payload: 10, takes 2 hours to replenish 1 charge.
Special: The ground becomes very stable when heated and is scorched. The area is difficult to burrow through taking an extra 1d4 rounds to dig out or into.

Evolution of "Flash Fog Flares" ---

Burning flare Burst:
A stronger and far more dangerous attack that nearly vaporizes everything in the area, this ability is very taxing on the body as it requires a plentiful amount of nanites to Proform. The ground around the area becomes harder than most rock, nearly molten and produces no smoke other than wisps of heat that will light up on thermal sensors blinding anyone using them.

Mega-Damage: 3d6x10+5 M.D. and blinds for 2d4 rounds anyone using thermal vision.
Rate of fire: 3 attacks per action can only be used once per round.
Maximum effective range: from the user, 120ft blast radius.
Payload: 5, recharges after 4 hours.
Special: The ground cannot be penetrated by burrowers, and will deal 2d4 damage per attempt, the area is superheated at 300*f and will force heat exhaustion on anything living inside.

:::::

Higher Heat Resistance:
The technojacker has developed an extreme sense of durability involving ranging temperatures of 120-280*f, this makes the technojacker capable of handling extremes that most machines can barely handle! It's noted that the technojacker will still suffer heat exhaustion if temperatures surpass an additional 10*f, suffering -1 attack, -3 strike, and -2 parry and slows down the technojacker by 10ft per succession of 10*f past their maximum comfortable temperature.

Evolution of "Higher Heat Resistance" ---

Full Heat Absorbtion:
Using the heat within the area, the technojacker can infuse his fire-based attacks by an extra 1d per 50*f over their comfortable temperature. The technojacker is also resistant to fire damage only taking half damage from anything over 350*f.
dethbegins
D-Bee
Comment: Welcoming everyone is a great goal, but keeping them engaged and entertained... Now that's one hell of a challenge!

thoughts?
Slimon386
D-Bee

Unread post by Slimon386 »

I like these and definetly use them!
"I have underestimated your talents Slimon, you have completly shattered all of my expectations. You are in fact beyond a shadow of a doubt the real deal. A Genuine Idiot!"
dethbegins
D-Bee

Noice! Let me know if you want anything else similar, I'm working on loads of splicers content for my homebrewed setting atm and people who play specific classes like technojacker are in short supply.

Return to “Splicers®”