[RESOLVED] October 6th Weirdness

Things you wished the Board would do. Or cool phpBB boards with features you'd love to see. Oh yeah and problems with the board in general.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

[RESOLVED] October 6th Weirdness

Unread post by Library Ogre »

I just had Sound Off return

"[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_display.php on line 294: Undefined array key 0", plus a number of other variations on the same error message.

And the Savage Rifts forum seems to have disappeared. Did I wander in while y'all're redecorating?
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: October 6th Weirdness

Unread post by NMI »

Working on it
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
gordyzx9r
Hero

Unread post by gordyzx9r »

Not sure if it helps, but I get this at the top of the page in Sound Off:
► Show Spoiler
"Select the facts and you manipulate the truth!" - Calvin & Hobbes
gordyzx9r
Hero

Unread post by gordyzx9r »

Not sure if this is related to that...but I also noticed that the number of replies to a post in the overview doesn't match up with the actual number of replies in a thread on sound off.

And in the overview, it might say "john" is the last person to have replied to a post, but "john's" post doesn't actually display and I see "sam's" last post.

I noticed a few times now that my replies to various posts are NOT showing in the overview that I replied, but they show up when I open the actual thread.
"Select the facts and you manipulate the truth!" - Calvin & Hobbes
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Yes. I have to wait for Rex to come back from vacation in order to restore the forum database.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
theran_mage
D-Bee
Comment: Reach out, smile, help someone, make the world a better place. Make it better.

Unread post by theran_mage »

Hi all,
We think we've resolved this issue, but please let us know if you're still experiencing issues at this time.

Return to “Megaverse phpBB Bugs/Wish List”