Submitting an article/concept in Rifter

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SirLitimus
D-Bee

Submitting an article/concept in Rifter

Unread post by SirLitimus »

I'm certain many of us had ideas of implementing into Rifts Universe. We tucked ourselves in bed at night (or day). Hours later, we snapped fully awake and said, "EUREKA! I have an idea!"

I'm no different. As a gamer, it doesn't take long to learn a new game system and want to add something in: a new character class, weapons, adventure line, etc. The difficulty is sending the material to the Powers-That-Be in hopes it might go thru and get printed. So, I have an ambition to submit something to Palladium. I'm not afraid of rejection, just how to get it done.

Suggestions?
"Science officer, identify this strange alien race we are seeing for the first time. What? They are Humans?!? ALL GUNNERS, OPEN FIRE!!!"
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: Submitting an article/concept in Rifter

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”