Space Station Liberty (Thundercloud Galaxy)

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Space Station Liberty (Thundercloud Galaxy)

Unread post by jaymz »

Space station liberty

Location - Fortus System, Thundercloud Galaxy

Composition - red giant star, fortus prime (large gas giant, 12 moons), inner asteroid belt, fortus major (medium gas giant, 7 moons), fortus minor (small gas giant, 5 moons), outer asteroid belt, fortus satellite (barren planetoid, no moons)

Note - none of the moons of the gas giants, nor fortus satellite, can sustain life without serious terraformimg.

Imports/Exports:

Raw Materials
Exotic goods and materiel
Interdimensional goods and material
Military hardware (personal weapons to ships)
Technology
Magical/supernatural items and artifacts
Technowizardry
Mystic knowledge of various types
Education, information, and knowledge

Permanent Population of the System:

250 000

Transient Population at given time:

150 000

Notable personnel:

Primary Owner - Stranger Inc. (Interdimensional corporation)

Minority Owner - Randil Enterprises (interdimensional corporation)

CEO - Kyle Stranger, 15th level human mutant ("magnetism" of metals and plastics)/hardware expert (electrical and mechanical). Also CEO of Stranger Inc and Co CEO of Tronics Industries.

COO - Sterling Quicksilver-Stranger, 15th level near human "knight" (Jedi master using my palladium rules for the force). Also wife of Kyle Stranger.

Chief of Security and Defense - Theagar Randil, adult ice dragon, moderate to high (8-15th) in several different classes (men at Arms, magic, and adventurer classes). Also primary owner and CEO of Randil Enterprises and Co CEO of Tronics Industries.

Notable locations on board:

The Promenade (large sprawling mall located under Liberty "city"
Liberty "City" (domed area with artificial sky day/night cycle)
Gate land (dimensional/teleportation gates)
Tronics Industries level (a joint venture between Randil Enterprises and Stranger Inc)
The Docks (transient and transport starport)
Defense Force Headquarters and primary Base of Operations
Industrial sector

Notable locations off station:

Shipyards
Refineries
Mines
Factories

Defense forces:

Fleet

90 capital ships of various classes
200 patrol and picket ships of various types
600+ Starfighters of various classes

"Ground" Forces

2000+ power armour of various types
300+ robot vehicles of various types
100s of conventional vehicles
1000s of troops

Other Notable personnel:

Liberty City PD Chief -

Chief medical/science officer -

Chief Engineer -

Fleet Commander -

Commander "Air" Group -

Commander "Ground" Group -

Special note (optional)

A few years ago a Liberty Patrol came upon a large military vessel in distress of other dimensional origin named the "SDF-3 Pioneer". The Crew claimed to be earthlings on route to reclaim their homeworld from beings call the "invid" when they were pulled into what they believed to be a black hole.

Further investigation corroborated their story and after some negotiations, their vessel was towed to a Liberty shipyard for repairs and modification to allow them to retain normal operating status, in the 3 Galaxies, since their power supplies were incompatible with any known technologies.

In exchange, Liberty and SDF-3 command agreed to a trade of information and technical data. This gave Liberty access to war machines called veritech fighters and cyclone rider armour among other technical data and schematics to a number of ships and weapons used by various factions in their home dimension along with Star charts and navigational data. The SDF-3 acquired similar information and technical data but limited to a Three Galaxies base. That means no information or technological data from outside the Three Galaxies (rifts earth etc) was given to them.

Once the repairs and modifications were completed, as well as a full resupply, the Crew and their vessel departed on a new mission of exploration and discovery, taking aboard many people of this dimension while a number of their crew chose to stay behind.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”