Any Errata? New campaign soon...house rules

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ghost2020
Adventurer

Any Errata? New campaign soon...house rules

Unread post by ghost2020 »

Any errata for Dead Reign?

I know the gun damage stats are all over the map, with about three different damage types.
What is the most commonly settled upon answer for that?

Might be starting up a campaign soon with some friends and was looking for some 'gotchas' that might be out there. Anything in the other Dead Reign books that i need to be aware of? Still plowing through them.

I'm going to house rule on the zombies, from what i've read and a short session i didn't care for how they were written, too difficult to put down.

I'm going to add P.P. to shooting, because, well because. It makes sense and actually works well in play. Bows, thrown items and melee gets it, makes no sense to not have it for ranged.

No -10 to dodge.

Dodging gives you a -10 on following action instead of losing attack, because i don't want to keep track of attacks lost.

Return to “Dead Reign™”