Tell Me of Your Pack

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Tell Me of Your Pack

Unread post by Bill »

Planning to run some demos using a CS Dog Pack with an NPC psi stalker. What have been some positive experiences you've had playing in games featuring or focused on Dog Boys?
Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Your Local Lurker. THAT'S the Reality.....

Email: Chronos47@gmail.com

Re: Tell Me of Your Pack

Unread post by Chronicle »

My group ran a team of dog boys, it turned sour, we were basically put on a suicide mission to track down some wacko creature, report intel and paint a target.

we did our job discovered That the CS was sending a nuke (tipped off by an officer who actually liked us) so we kinda foiled the CS plan when we found out we were expendable.

Let the Dog Boy revolution begin.
Your local Lurker and Temporal Wizard Extrodinaire,

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

Where is the wood in Wormwood.

"How Are you a Super Power" -Sterling Archer
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: Tell Me of Your Pack

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Once had a rogue psi-stalker with his loyal pack of Rottweilers in a group I was running. Doing those NPC's for my player was fun, they were like the Three Amigos, they even sang. It really annoyed the crap out of the player, but he loved those dogs just the same. They eventually got caught by some ISS and they were never seen again. The player didn't want to know, he just changed characters after he was captured and half his pack died.

Was a sad story, overall.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20

Return to “Rifts®”