Gizmoter and psitech

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Taintedmythos
Megaversal® Ambassador

Gizmoter and psitech

Unread post by Taintedmythos »

I've always wanted more psitech and love the idea of the Gizmoter as well as the other psi tech rcc/occ's . but i want more as there is so little on them in my opinion. I was thinking on gathering them all together and writing up more stuff like this and maybe submitting it. Do you all think there would be enough interest beyond myself for this? I have read various posts, but sometimes it seemed conflicted to me. I plan on doing this for my personal use in my games. but once i have them complied and written up if enough people would like i'll submit it for consideration.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Gizmoter and psitech

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

If you want a psi-device builder template w/construction rules to get published then bug Wayne S. to publish the Techno-Psychic w/Const. rules I sent in a few months ago.

Unlike the broken const. rules for the ASM Gizmoteer RCC the ones I wrote up are non-broken and well thought out IMOHO.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Taintedmythos
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Gizmoter and psitech

Unread post by Taintedmythos »

ahh cool ok.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”