Better GB Killer!

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What type of fighting style should the new GBK focus on?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:45 am

Melee
26%
Ranged
20%
Both
54%

Total votes: 35

GBAnnihilator
Wanderer

Better GB Killer!

Unread post by GBAnnihilator »

The old GBK aint workin so well, so lets make a new one!

My idea was to strip it, and make it pure melee and speed. Upgrade the arm vibroblades to huge MDC vibro buckler blades, put basically a Samas jetpack on its back (with or without the wings), also need to reinforce the legs, and upgrade the running speed. Of course the arms would need to be reinforced to take the impact. Taking all the weapons systems out should lower the weight, increasing the speed and maneuverability. Then all we need is a really good set of sensors that can see 2 miles away.
Last edited by GBAnnihilator on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“He's not a killer. He just wins... Thoroughly”--Graff
"You tried to kill me! You couldn't even kill my boredom!"--Zoro
"Don't Believe in the Me who Believes in You! Don't Believe in the You who Believes Me! BELIEVE IN THE YOU WHO BELIVES IN YOURSELF!!!" -Kamina
"Time to Toss the Dice!" -Matrim (Mat) Cauthon
dragonfett
Knight

Re: Better GB Killer!

Unread post by dragonfett »

In my opinion, a good suit to be deemed a Glitter Boy Killer would need both melee and ranged capabilities, and perhaps some stealth abilities as well depending on the tech, and if stealth isn't an option, then speed and mobility.

I am imagining something akin to the Flying Titan power armor with arm mounted vibro-blades. They get up close behind the GB, cut the ammo feed, then fly out of arm reach and finish it off from ranged (or get to a good hiding spot).
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Just give it a high tech sticky cannon that jams the Boom Gun on a called shot at a suitably difficulty. neutralize that weapon and GB's are largely sitting ducks.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

get a WWII era howitzer. load it up with ultratech MD shells. there's your glitterboy killer.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Shark_Force wrote:get a WWII era howitzer. load it up with ultratech MD shells. there's your glitterboy killer.

;)
I was thinking of a rocket/missile launching APC sort of vehicle.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Rifts is a framework, if you don't like part of it don't use it.

Unread post by FatherMorpheus »

That is what I was thinking. Something like a Robotech Spartan. Several dozen long range missiles which can be fired from 400 to 1800 miles kind of make the 2 mile range of a GB seem silly.

Combine a good radar system or super sneaky laser painter type then you could just have the GBs all blowing to little bits.
GBAnnihilator
Wanderer

So best to do would be to get the best coalition jet thrusters and put them on the smallest coalition power armor, trim it down, give it a ton of mini-missiles, huge arm blades, and make it even faster/maneuverable!
"Don't Believe in the Me who Believes in You! Don't Believe in the You who Believes Me! BELIEVE IN THE YOU WHO BELIVES IN YOURSELF!!!" -Kamina
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:Just give it a high tech sticky cannon that jams the Boom Gun on a called shot at a suitably difficulty. neutralize that weapon and GB's are largely sitting ducks.

instead of trying to play mdc bugs bunny why don't we use some pseudo science. The goop doesn't so much clog the weapon as it creates a conductive path some how reversing the lorentz forces of the cannon. Not as destructive as it sounds though because the round is already at the end of the rail, it simply makes the cannon incapable of firing.

I just thought of something that keeps popping up on the forums. It would be impossible to shield a railgun from emp, the whole suit could be hardened in that the firing mechanism is segregated from all other components. But the rails of a railgun will conduct the emp straight into the sensitive circuitry of a railgun circut. Now a way to harden the system would be to have redundant disconnected firing circuits that only connect of the first one is fried.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

basically anything that takes out the gun works.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

FatherMorpheus wrote:That is what I was thinking. Something like a Robotech Spartan. Several dozen long range missiles which can be fired from 400 to 1800 miles kind of make the 2 mile range of a GB seem silly.

Combine a good radar system or super sneaky laser painter type then you could just have the GBs all blowing to little bits.

come on people the idea of a hunter killer is a piece of equipment that is specialized and less expensive than the equipment it is designed to kill.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

rat_bastard wrote:basically anything that takes out the gun works.

Yup, then you can send in the trained monkeys with the mdc melee weapons.
dragonfett
Knight

Zer0 Kay wrote:

Or even better, the trained monkeys with MDC ranged weaponry always staying outside of melee range...
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
FatherMorpheus
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Rifts is a framework, if you don't like part of it don't use it.

Unread post by FatherMorpheus »

Oh, cheap. OK...

Juicer with Fusion Blocks. Done. :)
Aaryq
Adventurer

Unread post by Aaryq »

Zer0 Kay wrote:

What about AI? The monkeys got me thinking swarm. Basically you take very small flying drones with nothing more than a flight capability, basic AI, and high explosive. Method of flight is up to you but it needs to be friggin small. It needs to fit inside the barrel of the Boom Gun. You see where this is going? Release a swarm of drones that fly inside the barrel and detonate.
They're small and nimble so you have major penalties to strike them. Once they render the barrel (or ammunition pack or stabilization jets) useless they can be picked apart by conventional forces.
There should be a specific sub-forum of the Rifts forum dedicated to the only hope for salvation of the human race, the Coalition States.
Lukterran
Adventurer

Unread post by Lukterran »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:Just give it a high tech sticky cannon that jams the Boom Gun on a called shot at a suitably difficulty. neutralize that weapon and GB's are largely sitting ducks.

Lol...you know the "Boom Gun" is a rail gun. Which means that it fires rounds using electromagnetic energy at high speeds. So that means its is basically all electrical. Which means no parts to "jam". The only part you might be able to gum up is the loading system. Plugging the end of the barrel would do nothing but reduce some of the speed of the first roung fired from the Boom Gun.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Reverse arm blades NG Mantis style
Kick blades like arm blades but go up calf's
Two hand held guns
Gun one fires softball size paintball style balls that contain electro- conductive/corrosive chemicals, also colored to be used to blind GB.
Gun two is an ion gun with a strong enough em shift to create a directed emp effect
RADAR absorbent material
Angled surfaces
Conductive skin with high farad bleed off capacitors
Active camouflage Ghost recon style not Predator/Halo/Ghost in the shell style
Triax Heavy Shield modified with a force field emitter instead of missile launcher
Flight capability no wings. Flight from ground effect not lift steering via vectored thrust not control surfaces. Thrusters all over like NG aurora PA.

Anyone know why modern stealth is made moot in an area with cell towers?
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

dragonfett wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

Or even better, the trained monkeys with MDC ranged weaponry always staying outside of melee range...

uh... Cuz last I checked no one has ever been able to train a monkey to be a marksman, but they're more than happy to use tools to hit thinks. Its the difference between getting all those monkeys to write Shakespeare's works and getting one to hit random keys on a typewriter.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

FatherMorpheus wrote:Oh, cheap. OK...

Juicer with Fusion Blocks. Done. :)

Hmm, that may be a win, but a juicer is a person mot equipment.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Aaryq wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

What about AI? The monkeys got me thinking swarm. Basically you take very small flying drones with nothing more than a flight capability, basic AI, and high explosive. Method of flight is up to you but it needs to be friggin small. It needs to fit inside the barrel of the Boom Gun. You see where this is going? Release a swarm of drones that fly inside the barrel and detonate.
They're small and nimble so you have major penalties to strike them. Once they render the barrel (or ammunition pack or stabilization jets) useless they can be picked apart by conventional forces.

expense, dependant on technology level. CS doesn't have nanite mastery.
lol so afterwards can we still release the monkeys as "conventional" troops? :)
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

the striker SAMAS is probably the best anti-GB PA ever designed.. highly mobile and hard to hit, and can inflict crippling damage in a single pass via large volley minimissile strikes.. and it has a handy railgun with plenty of ammo.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

My GBK.
Silverhawk power armor plus phase rifle and phase sword an out of phase field.

Kill da pilot sell da shiny junkbot!!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

say652 wrote:My GBK.
Silverhawk power armor plus phase rifle and phase sword an out of phase field.

Kill da pilot sell da shiny junkbot!!

Only one problem wanting a replacement for the GB killer inferrs a coalition replacement. And while they don't have the stealth tech or cammo it is likely that the US empire likely did and can be found or at least accepted by the vs compared to alien tech.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

MortVent wrote:Projectile/missile based load out, with vibroblade capability for melee.

The laser reflective armor does nothing special against non-laser attacks...

or PPWs
GBAnnihilator
Wanderer

GB's weakness; Can't fire in a 360 (leaving back open for Atk), and doesn't go nearly as fast as some other power armors

So to take advantage, the GBK would need to be really small, really fast, with really big weapons when he finally gets behind and tears into his thrusters (disabling the Mass Driver Cannon/Boom Gun)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

GBAnnihilator wrote:GB's weakness; Can't fire in a 360 (leaving back open for Atk), and doesn't go nearly as fast as some other power armors

So to take advantage, the GBK would need to be really small, really fast, with really big weapons when he finally gets behind and tears into his thrusters (disabling the Mass Driver Cannon/Boom Gun)

destroying thrusters or pylon/claws don't disable the cannon. Doing that just makes it so firing the gun launches the GB backwards.
wyrmraker
Hero

Unread post by wyrmraker »

Well, given that the Glitter Boy Killer is a CS idea, it would be appropriate to go the all-tech route. Since I'm unsure just who is looking to replace the GBK, I decided to go a different route.

Start with the NG-EX10 Gladius
Tack on a Jetpack
Add in a Force Field of choice
Add on TW enhancements:
Magical-Adrenal Rush
Speed Weapon
Invincible Armor
Tack on a shoulder-mounted Grenade Launcher
Load with Carpet of Adhesion, Mystic Net, and Plasma Grenades
Add a Mega-Damage melee weapon of choice
(I prefer a reclaimed Vibro-Sword from the T-550)
Piloted by a Juicer.

How's that?
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

wyrmraker wrote:Well, given that the Glitter Boy Killer is a CS idea, it would be appropriate to go the all-tech route. Since I'm unsure just who is looking to replace the GBK, I decided to go a different route.

Tack on a Jetpack
Add on TW enhancements:
Magical-Adrenal Rush
Speed Weapon
Invincible Armor
Piloted by a Juicer.

How's that?

And jet boots... Wait I thought you were going all tech... Oh wait that would be the your way.
Giant2005
Knight

Unread post by Giant2005 »

Something that can fly and has enough power to still do so while adding the GB's weight to its own. Shoot the GB with a harpoon and bring it off the ground so it can't use its pylons and fire with any form of accuracy.
Then you shoot it while it can't shoot you.
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

Aaryq wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

I was thinking of something like the Kitani Spider gun. Several of these coming in at all angles with an additional spring operated catapult arm that launches a fusion block once it gets in range.
Better yet give them a jet pack for increased maneuverability and speed and you have AI directed drones with some good ranged firepower and since you don't need a catapult (let gravity do the work, Death from above!) they could each carry several fusion blocks and just drop them on the GB.

Tactics could be to either swoop in and deliver a fatal salvo of fusion block bombs or fly in to range pop off a few shots targeting the boomgun and then move away (hopefully before being targeted and fired upon by the boomgun). Either way with 6 of these acting as a team they could come in from all angles while the GB is only able to target one direction at a time.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
sagajr
Wanderer

Unread post by sagajr »

Maybe they can make their own version (knock-off) of the IPA-40 Dai-Katana Bugei Power Armor from Rifts Japan. It has high running speed (not as fast as a Samson but its speed is very high compared to other power armors), good flying speed without wings (smaller frame and smaller target silouette), no stealth penalties (huge bonus compared to other PAs), 2 large and 2 smaller close combat weapons (vibro blades), 2 energy weapons (lasers on the original desing), 2 mini missile launchers (limited payload, 6 missiles) and a rail gun. Small size, lightweight, good combat bonuses. Just replace the lasers with particle beam (NGLP pistol equivalent), the original rail gun with a better one (or give them an automatic grenade launcher/mini missile rifle), put a stealth coating on it and it will be a good Hunter/standard infantry power armor. Its only drawback is the light MDC protection (only 250 MDC).
My Flickr phostostream with pictures of various ships and deckplans: http://www.flickr.com/photos/67590659@N04/
dragonfett
Knight

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Aaryq wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

expense, dependant on technology level. CS doesn't have nanite mastery.
lol so afterwards can we still release the monkeys as "conventional" troops? :)

I simple hover system to carry fusion blocks would be relatively cheap and easy. The most expensive item would have to be the explosives themselves. We have over a dozen types of remote control drones (these are what I am talking about: https://www.google.com/#q=remote+contro ... s&tbm=shop), with at least two companies that are using them for delivery (or are seeking permission from the government to test such systems). If we have this technology cheaply available (relatively speaking of course), then it would be nothing for a more advanced system to be available by the Golden Age of Man in the Rifts Earth timeline.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
GBAnnihilator
Wanderer

Zer0 Kay wrote:
GBAnnihilator wrote:GB's weakness; Can't fire in a 360 (leaving back open for Atk), and doesn't go nearly as fast as some other power armors

destroying thrusters or pylon/claws don't disable the cannon. Doing that just makes it so firing the gun launches the GB backwards.

Yea, in turn Disabling him from firing...
GBAnnihilator
Wanderer

Zer0 Kay wrote:
wyrmraker wrote:Well, given that the Glitter Boy Killer is a CS idea, it would be appropriate to go the all-tech route. Since I'm unsure just who is looking to replace the GBK, I decided to go a different route.

Tack on a Jetpack
Add on TW enhancements:
Magical-Adrenal Rush
Speed Weapon
Invincible Armor
Piloted by a Juicer.

How's that?

And jet boots... Wait I thought you were going all tech... Oh wait that would be the your way.

I was going for pure Coalition tech, and a TW Power armor won't work anyway...the pilot would be turned to goo by the magic flowing back through the system into him.
To make a TW Power Armor you would need, to strip the inner workings and leave it as just an armor. Then make a PPE storage built into the chest piece (Talisman Matrix), then you can carve into the armor the areas for wires/tubes to connect to the limbs and power your enchantments.
That's how I made my TW-GB!
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Disabling the pylons without taking out the jets just means that the GB is firing Wild after the first shot.
Taking out both jets and pylons means that the GB is tossed back a ways... But that doesn't mean that the target doesn't get shot. And if the GB's back is to a wall, probably wouldn't matter.
It also wouldn't matter if the GB was shooting prone.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

As a side note, any GB I've ever played, and most that I've seen played, carried backup weapons.

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

Killer Cyborg wrote:As a side note, any GB I've ever played, and most that I've seen played, carried backup weapons.

Wait. What? thats just pure nonsense! :fool: :lol:
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
GBAnnihilator
Wanderer

Killer Cyborg wrote:Disabling the pylons without taking out the jets just means that the GB is firing Wild after the first shot.
Taking out both jets and pylons means that the GB is tossed back a ways... But that doesn't mean that the target doesn't get shot. And if the GB's back is to a wall, probably wouldn't matter.

Ok, if you take out the thrusters, the pylons are still in the ground, and he fires, the legs would be broken off and GB would be rendered useless. Oh yea it totally wouldn't matter if he was prone, just now a flying armor could just fly up aboe his range then shoot him from above.
Now strop thinking about how BA the Glitter Boy is for a second, and think of what kind of PA the Coalition would be needed to kill it!
Killer Cyborg
Priest

GBAnnihilator wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:Disabling the pylons without taking out the jets just means that the GB is firing Wild after the first shot.

Ok, if you take out the thrusters, the pylons are still in the ground, and he fires, the legs would be broken off and GB would be rendered useless. Oh yea it totally wouldn't matter if he was prone, just now a flying armor could just fly up aboe his range then shoot him from above.

Read the MDC got the GB's legs, then tell me exactly how much force the Boom Gun produces.

Also, it's perfectly possibly for a prone shooter to roll into his back or change position if a flying enemy gets overhead.
Point is, taking out the suppression system isn't a magic bullet.

Now strop thinking about how BA the Glitter Boy is for a second, and think of what kind of PA the Coalition would be needed to kill it!

Can't do the second without doing the first.
Underestimating the enemy won't lead to good product design or strategy.

Killer Cyborg
Priest

The books never say exactly what would happen if the jets don't function, but the pylons are engaged when the gun fires.
By some interpretations, that's one of the times where the "thrown back 30'" thing would kick in.
Another take is that the GB would keep his feet planted, but be forced to bend at the knees, ending up in an awkward, on-the-back position.

dragonfett
Knight

That or the pylons would bend, effectively pinning the Glitter Boy to the ground.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
GBAnnihilator
Wanderer

Killer Cyborg wrote:
GBAnnihilator wrote:

Read the MDC got the GB's legs, then tell me exactly how much force the Boom Gun produces.

Also, it's perfectly possibly for a prone shooter to roll into his back or change position if a flying enemy gets overhead.
Point is, taking out the suppression system isn't a magic bullet.

Can't do the second without doing the first.
Underestimating the enemy won't lead to good product design or strategy.

I said that because everyone already knows the GB is badass, which means we need to make something more badass.
Point is, if the thrusters are taken out the shoulder would at least get taken off. If the cannons firing projectiles at mach 5 speeds the lower legs can't take all the kick.
Killer Cyborg
Priest

dragonfett wrote:That or the pylons would bend, effectively pinning the Glitter Boy to the ground.

The pylons giving would happen before the legs did, but the ground would probably give first.
If the pylons DID bend, the GB should be able to pull them out of the ground... But it sure woul interfere with mobility.

Killer Cyborg
Priest

GBA, I doubt the shoulder mounts would give either. I don't see reason to believe that the recoil would inflict significant mega damage.

If you want to kill a Glitterboy, kill the Glitterboy. Don't worry about the gun- it'll stop firing when the pilot is dead.

GBAnnihilator
Wanderer

Killer Cyborg wrote:GBA, I doubt the shoulder mounts would give either. I don't see reason to believe that the recoil would inflict significant mega damage.

If you want to kill a Glitterboy, kill the Glitterboy. Don't worry about the gun- it'll stop firing when the pilot is dead.

Still the best way to kill the GB is to get behind him quick, take out the thrusters, then go for the head.
Killer Cyborg
Priest

GBAnnihilator wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:GBA, I doubt the shoulder mounts would give either. I don't see reason to believe that the recoil would inflict significant mega damage.

Still the best way to kill the GB is to get behind him quick, take out the thrusters, then go for the head.

How do you figure?

dragonfett
Knight

Actually looking the MDC values for the various parts of the Glitter Boy, trying to take out the main gun is not a bad decision. It has less MDC than the head, arms, legs (but not less than the hands), but is at least as big as one of the arms.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

dragonfett wrote:

Actually looking the MDC values for the various parts of the Glitter Boy, trying to take out the main gun is not a bad decision. It has less MDC than the head, arms, legs (but not less than the hands), but is at least as big as one of the arms.

I remember in our games one person figured out the "best" way to neutralize a GB was shoot off the right hand, then start taking head shots. the reason is that they figured the gb could not (in the field) flip from right handed to left handed operation, and the boom gun sure appears to be a manually triggered weapon (IE squeeze the trigger to fire)
dragonfett
Knight

guardiandashi wrote:
dragonfett wrote:

I remember in our games one person figured out the "best" way to neutralize a GB was shoot off the right hand, then start taking head shots. the reason is that they figured the gb could not (in the field) flip from right handed to left handed operation, and the boom gun sure appears to be a manually triggered weapon (IE squeeze the trigger to fire)

I don't think that the Boom Gun is manual fire. I think that the right arm just helps hold it in place.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Killer Cyborg
Priest

dragonfett wrote:

It's certainly not the worst strategy, but if I was designing something to kill a GB, I'd design sonething with the firepower to take out the main body.
"Take out the main gun" is kind of a "do not rely on this exclusively" kind of thing.

Killer Cyborg
Priest

dragonfett wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:
dragonfett wrote:

I don't think that the Boom Gun is manual fire. I think that the right arm just helps hold it in place.

There IS a trigger, but there may be redundancies.
Even if not, iirc, the Triax GB doesn't have a trigger.

Return to “Rifts®”