Search

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ZombieSlayer01
D-Bee

Search

Unread post by ZombieSlayer01 »

You and your goup have just taken down 10 slouchers in a house you were searching. You decide to to check the bodies to see what they have but you only have time to search 3 of them for you hear more slouchers on there way to investigate what the sounds were. Tell me what bodies you search and in what order and I will tell you what you find on them.
ZS01
Saustin65
D-Bee
Comment: "If you're not having fun, then what's the use of living for."

Re: Search

Unread post by Saustin65 »

Any that look like they are military or state/local police. any weapons and ammo.
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

It all depends on how each of the sloucher is dressed. Is there any more info to go on?
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Torval
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Torval »

Icefalcon wrote:It all depends on how each of the sloucher is dressed. Is there any more info to go on?

I agree with Icefalcon. I can't tell you which ones I would search without more info.
ZombieSlayer01
D-Bee

They were all survivors at one point and they all have backpacks and other gear on them. I sould have been more spicific on the discription. Basicaly I have the zombies numbered 1-10 and you choose 3 numbers and I will tell you what you find. Diffent numbers mean different results. And you dont have to choose in numarical order.
ZS01
Icefalcon
Champion

Survivors can be many things: cops, firemen, store clerk, construction worker, etc. It really depends on the physical description of each one before I would choose.
Saustin65
D-Bee

Then I choose sloucher's 3, 5 and 7. I search these three for what they have.
Torval
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Torval »

I suppose I'll search 8, 9 and 10.
Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

I abandon the search and make good use of the fact we can hear more of them coming. We can't make very good use of what we may have found so far if we're dead, right? Well...dead-ish, at any rate.
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
ZombieSlayer01
D-Bee

Saustin65 wrote:Then I choose sloucher's 3, 5 and 7. I search these three for what they have.

You find a Bottle opener and a six pack of beer, then you find tarot cards and a manga-sized role-playing cards, and finaly you find a gas mask, a army helmet, and a wristwatch.
ZS01
ZombieSlayer01
D-Bee

Torval wrote:I suppose I'll search 8, 9 and 10.

You find a key to a 1984 Plymouth Duster, inside you find a spare car battery, case of motor oil, jumper cables, a case of bottlled water, two blankets and a baseball bat. Then you find a heavy leather motorcycle jacket, disposable lighter, pack of cigarettes (unopened), baseball cap and a set of keys, one starts to a motorcycle laying outside. Finally you find a machete and wallet with two credit cards, six family photos and $67.
ZS01
Icefalcon
Champion

You are just using the random body search grid from Endless Dead.
Saustin65
D-Bee

Pocket the bottle opener, set aside the beer for trade later depending on the xp date, use both sets of cards as kindling for fires, check the quality of the gas mask, helmet and see if the wristwatch works.

Return to “Dead Reign™”