official revisions?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Re: official revisions?

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

I've asked this before, and even checked some "official" info. Last I've ever heard PB doesn't have any plans to update the line.

There are LOADS of fan made updates (as you can already see). Thyfur has done an update to all the backgrounds and (for the most part) they're really good. The only problems I have with any of the updates are just minor nitpicky ones, (a couple road hog backgrounds or some animals don't have abilities/powers/disadvantages that I think they should) but are nothing that will keep you from using them or enjoying the game.

One caveat, if you use thyfurs updated backgrounds you will see mention of skills from the Wilderness category (it doesn't exist in ATB2, all are found under Domestic or Technical) or skills listed in the Rifts Game Masters Guide. If you don't have the RGmG it can make chargen a little bothersome.

Happy Playing and a belated welcome to the Forums!
Keep us updated on what you come up with.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”