Missed Some Books - Help

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Missed Some Books - Help

Unread post by Marrowlight »

So, either I've lost a year of my Rifter run, or I just never bought them and thought I did. Either way, 46 - 49 are just not there. I know I can get 49 through the p-store, and in a pinch I can always resort to drive-thru. But, anyone know of a good place (don't say amazon - those prices are ridic) where the others may be available?
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: Missed Some Books - Help

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Noble Knight Games

Rifter 1-50
Rifter 51+

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

#46 "Rifts - Dragons and Brodkil, Wormwood - The City of Worldgate, Heroes Unlimited - Modern Magic"
Sold Out
On Order - Expected Soon
Last Stocked on 2/18/2013

#47 "Cargo Cult Magic, Chaos Earth Scenario, Chain Letters Throughout the Megaverse"
Sold Out
Last Stocked on 5/2/2012

#48 "Return to N.O.R.A.D. Adventure, Impersonater Zombies"
Sold Out
Last Stocked on 7/14/2011

:P :-D

(I did check noble and a few of the other big online shops I could think of as well...just didn't bother to break all that down, my bad.)
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

Noble Knight has a feature where they will e-mail you when what you are looking for comes in.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Is 46-48 no longer available thru the palladium store?
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Tyberius
Wanderer

Unread post by Tyberius »

There are some prices for Rifters on Amazon that are way too high, but I have purchased 20 of them in the past few months at prices between $1 and $10. Just depends on where you get them. Also, after the shipping is calculated before you make the purchase, you should contact the seller and ask for a shipping reimbursement. In my cases every time the shipping gets calculated its at least twice what the seller actually has to pay for shipping, and if they are nice, and if you ask, they will credit back the difference after your order.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”