Old System

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DevastationBob
Dungeon Crawler

Old System

Unread post by DevastationBob »

Is anyone using it?
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Re: Old System

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

Which old system are you referring to?

TMNT&OS ver 1 (non revised)

ATB with TMNT&OS ver 1

ATB with TMNT&OS revised?

I play TMNT&OS revised currently. I wish I could get a copy of the ver 1 book/rules. but so far I haven't been able to find a reasonably priced copy that doesn't have the sexual deviation chart blocked out.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
DevastationBob
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by DevastationBob »

The pre-revised system I guess. I know ATB (original) and Road Hogs were never revised to the new system. And most of the books after had character skill sets for both. I do have an unrevised TMNT with the black font and the deviancy tables, but the skill systems don't seem that different to me. Just College, High school, and Secondary...
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

DevastationBob wrote:The pre-revised system I guess. I know ATB (original) and Road Hogs were never revised to the new system. And most of the books after had character skill sets for both. I do have an unrevised TMNT with the black font and the deviancy tables, but the skill systems don't seem that different to me. Just College, High school, and Secondary...

BOB!! Do you want to sell it? I'm trying to get one off of ebay, but I swear I'm about to punch my computer in the face each time it says, "you've been out bid"

You're not on Ebay are you?
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
green.nova343
Adventurer

Unread post by green.nova343 »

DevastationBob wrote:The pre-revised system I guess. I know ATB (original) and Road Hogs were never revised to the new system. And most of the books after had character skill sets for both. I do have an unrevised TMNT with the black font and the deviancy tables, but the skill systems don't seem that different to me. Just College, High school, and Secondary...

Oh, trust me, they're different. You'll notice in yours how some education results talk about "Military" skills...those are converted to a "military skill program" in the revised edition (basically, TMNT Revised = BTS1 = HU Revised in terms of skill categories).
TheEvilDM
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Started with Fantasy & TMNT in '88.

Unread post by TheEvilDM »

I have two copies of the black font original rules and a copy of the first edition of the revised rules (as of today, purchased) and there is some minor differences so far, well other then the missing naughty pages :)
- TheEvilDM
RailGuns & Dragons - Palladium RPGS!My Youtube Series Exploring Palladium products
Actual Plays Podcast - Can be found on all major Podcast platforms and youtube!
Beyond Earths - A Palladium Actual Play Podcast
- Season 1 DeadWinter- a Dead Reign Day 0 start
- Season 2 Heroes Unlimited Campaign!
- Season 3 Palladium Fantasy 1e (Current Season)

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”