Where does GMG leave off?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

flatline
Knight

Where does GMG leave off?

Unread post by flatline »

Looking at the back of the GMG, it says that it includes WB 1-22, sourcebooks 1-4, and Siege of Tolken 1-6.

From a gear perspective (weapons, vehicles, and perhaps most importantly, non-combat equipment), what books since the GMG are worth looking into?

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Where does GMG leave off?

Unread post by jaymz »

Merc Ops. Black market. Triax 2. Naruni Wave 2. Arzno. Lemuria. :D
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

Not to mention the gmg doesnt explain all the stats of robots and viechals just the main parts....so its missing some of the combat bonouses and what.
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

jaymz wrote:Merc Ops. Black market. Triax 2. Naruni Wave 2. Arzno. Lemuria. :D

I would add NG 1 & 2 to this list when they arrive.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Hound
Wanderer

Unread post by Hound »

I might even toss in the Vamp sourcebook despite myself- especially if you atre planning anything around Arzno- it'll give the Tombstone War story some more ... fangs :) (pun fully intended!)
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Zamion138 wrote:Not to mention the gmg doesnt explain all the stats of robots and viechals just the main parts....so its missing some of the combat bonouses and what.

It does give rough guidelines on how to derive the MDC for other body locations from the listed MDC stat so you can get that info pretty easily if you need it. With that basic formula it saves them a lot of space in their writeups to not show every location.

Return to “Rifts®”