Hot nights in Liberty City (game post)

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

hollowecho
Wanderer

Hot nights in Liberty City (game post)

Unread post by hollowecho »

So I decided to place my game in GTA game of Liberty City ( I found it be a great reference, to players,so it give them reference )this is a tmnt style game but modern think 2013 with supers and aliens .
So for I have 3 players
Mongrel-A" British "special" Ops" Fox who lives in "Middle Park" with a taste for grenades!
Big AL -A sewer dwelling Crocodile that likes to smash stuff with his parking meter club
Shakaku Hyabusa- A 3'6" raccoon Ninja that was let out on his first patrol alone

OK so The first game after Character Creation I had to get them together so...

Rooftops...Liberty City....6pm...Shaka is watching the city as his mentor Joe T. Armstrong (bonus points for this one) has instructed him to. When a Ghostly looking Elf from the 80s appears be hind him and without bating an eye ask the raccoon Ninja to come to The 69th Street Diner all will be explained..then fades away...

Under Liberty City....6pm....Big AL awakes with a rumble in his stomach... time to visit Uncle Gus for his Ruben sandwiches ..after coming up he finds Uncle Gus's hovel trashed and the smell of corn beef is old but he knows where Uncle Gus Gets and he wants one of them the old 69th Street Diner... back to the sewers....

Middle Park...6:15pm...Just another day at "Command Burrow #47 " while out on recon he decides to grab a bite from the local food carts after noshing on a hotdog he spies a local getting ripped off buy a young punk. He gives chase towards the east side of the city running for two blocks, chasing him into on coming traffic when a car swerves into the teenager causing a pile up in front of The 69th Street Diner

Shaka makes it to the building across the dinner where he sees a young man running into the traffic when a car swerves into him.look around he sees a large ten foot Croc crawling up out the sewers a red blur going into the same area.

Big Al climbs to the top of the sewers and pops open the manhole cover to hear a car screeching its tires and hearing a crunching noise he lowers himself back down into the sewer then bolts towards the alley,( failing a prowl roll/vestigial tail) but his tail has a mind of its own sometimes smacks a parked car and sets off its alarm. As he panics a white smoke starts to spread over the area....

Mongrel sees a large croc moving away from the wreck that he caused realizing that he is like him he moves into action by sloping on his gas mask and tossing a canister of tear gas into the road. As onlookers choke he runs into the smoke and grabs Big Al and tells him to follow they move into a alleyway.

High atop his vantage point Shaka shimmys across a wire to an adjacent building then tries to shimmy down a pole to get close to the others...( now Shaka has 98% climbing skill, rolls 100) falls 40 feet and lands on couple of garbage bins on his feet like a cat .only to see Big Al and Mongel pull there weapons and try to smash him for two melees unsusssfuly cause he is a ninja and party's everything including a manhole cover thrown at him....(this is the part I showed them how combat works)

Just then a stuccoto of small arms fire breaks out in the dinner...

Our group being more curious then wanting to fight go to the back door and listen... Three more gun shots this time from a revolver...Big Al tries to kick the back door in when Shaka offers to pick it for him...

When they open the back door they find 1 guy slumped over a Mac 10 in mid reload bleeding out and two dead guys that look like John Woo rejects with revolvers in there hands. A third one stumbles out the door..Big Al notices a wall panel swings shut, while Shaka follows the third out into the front. Mongrel starts looking over the guy with the Mac 10

Big AL looks over the wall and finds a secret latch. It opens a pocket door that reveals a passage that was lit and heads downward about 20 feet.

Mongrel moves to the others releaving them of there revolvers,ammo, and cash.

Shaka follows the man but kiks a plate the wounded man spins an fires an empty revolver at him then slumps down and stops moving...he returns back to the kitchen to see the passage way and ask where it came from.his

Big Al motions at the passage way with his club( only has partial speech so can't communicate well yet)
Mongrel moves over roosters his new gun nods waiting for the ninja
Shaka pulls his bow and noks an arrow and....

We stopped the game there as a good cliffhanger. I plan to post after ever game while its fresh and fun.Hope you enjoyed this.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”