submission question

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Riftmaker
Adventurer

submission question

Unread post by Riftmaker »

Do you still need to snail mail in rifter submissions or can it be done all by email now?
Prysus
Champion

Re: submission question

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutation. Well, you can definitely e-mail your articles for submission.

However, you still need to snail mail your UMF. They do NOT accept electronic versions of it (at this time). When you e-mail that UMF, you'll also have to be clear WHICH article that's attached to. This can be done with a cover letter (if you don't want to include the article as well). This is what they feel more comfortable with legally and was once addressed by Kevin (a year or two ago now) as to his reasons why.

I don't believe you need to include a hard copy with the snail mail UMF, but I personally like to do so anyways when I submit. As an individual, I often like to read off a paper rather than a computer, so it gives that option to the publisher as well. Also, this helps refresh which article it's attached to, especially if (for some reason) the e-mail has been lost or forgotten. Keeping your submission fresh in the mind of the publisher is ALWAYS a good idea.

Anyways, I think that's all for now. Hopefully that helps. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”