Is anyone still just using pre-ATB 2.0?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DevastationBob
Dungeon Crawler

Is anyone still just using pre-ATB 2.0?

Unread post by DevastationBob »

Anyone running mutant urban warfare with the Coughcough And other Strangeness books?
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Re: Is anyone still just using pre-ATB 2.0?

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

DevastationBob wrote:Anyone running mutant urban warfare with the Coughcough And other Strangeness books?

Uhh yeah. Check out almost all the posts I've made recently. Mutants in an urban setting..maybe not warfare but deff lots of combat
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
DevastationBob
Dungeon Crawler

But are you using the ATB 2.0 rules for the mutants, or the old Other Strangeness rules?
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

DevastationBob wrote:But are you using the ATB 2.0 rules for the mutants, or the old Other Strangeness rules?

The old Other Strangeness rules. All Pc's currently in play are made using the rules found in TMNT&OS revised edition (eighth printing 1989). We have one set (mutant badger and skunk) using the ATB 2 rules. They're currently out of play for recalculation as they came out over powered do to several munchkinizing rule tweaks.

The other PC's; Mutant Ibex (used rules for goat but changed horn damage due to size), Dog, Cat, Tiger, Turtle, are all standard pre atb2 rules.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
DevastationBob
Dungeon Crawler

Cool, keep it old school. I did like the disadvantage rules for some extra BIO-E.
Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

We use a combo of both.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Had I known they'd discontinue the 1st edition of AtB woulda snagged it, sad that bundle offer is gone. Guess we could still buy PDFs on digital distributors of Palladium though. I saw Old Ones 1st ed there too.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”