Cool website.

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Cool website.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

This isn't mine, but I found it in the forums while digging through for something else. Pretty cool website with some fun and useful things on it.

Again,it's not mine, but it's a nice one so I'm putting it up for other people, in the hopes that they get use out of it. ( The most recent stuff/Front page has mutants in orbit stuff, but if you look to the right there's posts and what not that you can click on that aren't. Just didn't want people to click on it and go "oh, mutants in orbit stuff, nevermind" Most of it isn't. That's just the most recent stuff. :ok: )

http://atbwarehouse.blogspot.com/

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Rali
Hero

Re: Cool website.

Unread post by Rali »

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry I haven't been keeping it as updated as I would like. I've been spending more time playing video games than role playing games lately.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

This is actually really cool. Reminds of the days when there was a plethora of fan sites for Rifts and other Palladium games. Ah, I miss those days.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Rali wrote:Thanks for the kind words. Sorry I haven't been keeping it as updated as I would like. I've been spending more time playing video games than role playing games lately.

Found some good stuff on there. Organizing it so I could print it out and not use up all the wife's Ink was a challenge. lol. When I handed her the thumb drive she was like "Just HOW MUCH mutant animal stuff am I printing out here, Jedi?"

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Really cool site
The Dragon Has Spoken
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Panomas wrote:Interesting Site

The videos are coolest. Are there space habitats detailed in Robotech?

Agreed.
But in answer to your question: No. Under the new edition, until Robotech Starships come out, we're not going to see spacestations of any sort.
In any event, the only space habitats of note in Robotech are the Factory Satellites and Dolza's Command Fortress(the only other space stations we see, passingly, are a Southern Cross communications satellite, which may have been unmanned, and the colonial spacestations VERY briefly during New Generation). In general, in the Robotech universe any spacestation less substantial than a Factory Satellite is a pinata.

For space station rules, I suggest going to Rifts: Three Galaxies or Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide; the former deals more with big advanced (MDC) spacestations with plenty of room and onboard society, while the latter is more nuts-and-bolts and would be more appropriate for Mutants in Orbit-style gaming.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

i've been following this blog for some time.. you'll find my comments on a number of posts. :)
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Rali wrote:Thanks for the kind words. Sorry I haven't been keeping it as updated as I would like. I've been spending more time playing video games than role playing games lately.

That's your site? Neet site I must say dude. Have to admit, I loved the Ruin video you linked to. That was totally awesome. 8]

I just saw your post from the other day about Cube and Portal.

I suggest hunting down the Best of Dragon Magazine compilations. I can't remember which one it was, but in one of them (and from memory the original article was from a real early edition of Dragon), had rules and suggestions for playing in an M.C. Escher style dungeon. That might answer your questions on how to run such a game.

8]
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”