Mini-Report September 6 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Mini-Report September 6 2012

Unread post by Kevin »

Mini-Report – September 6, 2012

Sorry about not posting the last few days. I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather. Not sick, more like sluggish and tired. I even forgot to link my Tuesday Mini-Report to Facebook. I started to feel better yesterday afternoon and this morning.

As a result, yesterday was a very productive day. I spent a third of my 12 hour day working on Robotech® Genesis Pits (another great book), a third of my time on tweaking some source material for The Rifter® #60 (I'm telling you, each issue has been outstanding; this one has some impressive material for Rifts®, Splicers®, and other game lines), and a third spent on other odds and ends, like an advertisement for an upcoming issue of ICV2 (a trade magazine) and other things.

Today, I got to the office a little before 7:00 AM, after putting gas in the car, and I’m raring to go.

I have taken a bit of time this morning for a routine, follow-up blood test to make sure everything is under control and looking good (it should be) and then it's back to work. I need to pay some bills, write the Weekly Update and get back to Robotech® Genesis Pits and The Rifter® #60. My goal is to have Genesis Pits completely done by Monday and in my editors’ hands (I'm through about 20% at the moment). When they are done with it, I send it off to Harmony Gold for approval and I assign out artwork.

Online sales have been lousy, but then it's September, and without a new release already, sales are always weak. :( But nothing unusual about that. Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Lemuria, Endless Dead and the Rifts® and Dead Reign™ lines in general remain hot. Nightbane®, Robotech® and Heroes Unlimited™ are doing well, too. That’s it for now. More in the Weekly Update later this evening. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright September 6, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered
Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”