Brute strength question

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Soldier of Od
Hero

Brute strength question

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Brute strength question: I have seen some people say that buying the power of brute strength automatically boosts your P.S. to 17. While the description says that anyone with a P.S. of 17 and above is automatically considered to have brute strength, and can therefore lift and carry at the higher rates, I don’t see anywhere where it says buying the power with Bio-E increases your P.S. attribute. Can someone point me to the right page, please? Thanks.

Also, if it does boost your P.S. to 17, is this done before any other P.S. bonuses are added; for instance, if I have a mutant lion, which automatically gets brute strength, and I become, say, size level 10, do I bump my P.S. to 17, then add the +8 for being a lion, and then the +4 for size level 10, making my P.S. 29? Or would I add the +8 to my rolled P.S. attribute, and then bump it to 17 only if at that point my P.S. was still lower than 17? (And then add the size level bonus and any skill bonuses?)

Thanks.
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
G
Adventurer

Re: Brute strength question

Unread post by G »

It does not increase your PS, you simply have a more dense muscle mass which allows you to lift and carry more.
The Leynet - The place for TW inventions & hosting RIFTS Fiction
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. - Yoda
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - Animal Farm.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”