Looking VOLUNTEERS for a Project.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Hardcore Palladium Fan
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

Looking VOLUNTEERS for a Project.

Unread post by Saitou Hajime »

So In relation to my Web Site I have the rather odd yet interesting idea for the Merc page. A Group of Mercs that are former Forum member of a RPG Forum in a Mundane version of earth summon to rifts earth by unknown forces. Using a small Cashe of CS Weapons and armour, they start a small merc group. Like the Knights of the Round Table, there are no true leaders.

What is need is a Write up of your character with the following:

A "Real" Name [I don't care if this real or not, but is should be a normal Earth name]
Nickname [Handle or not]
Any OCC that your yourself could see you either learning in two years on Rifts Earth or that roughly resembles you in real life.
I allow up to three +20 bonus in a field of study that you are familiar with.
Please keep the equipment reasonable, no rune weapons please.
Subjugator wrote:I got my first job at age 12 (maybe 11, but I think 12) and worked more or less continuously until today. I had to so I could eat properly. Doing so as a kid detracted from my educational experience, which was bad enough to begin with . . .

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Re: Looking VOLUNTEERS for a Project.

Unread post by csbioborg »

Ill get back to this later but for now
Alan (worldly martial artist)
Skills of note
WP Rifle
WP Hand Gun
WP laser rifle (how much different could it be)
H2h muay thai with boxing wrestling
lore law 50%
Spoken Lanuages English 98% Vietnese 70%
Literacy American 65%
Literacy Vietnamese 35%
Driving Skills
Tank and other armoured veichles (who knows)
car
basic math
advanced math
(I took a lot of science in college but I am not going to say I have a proficeny in them)
first aid
WP knife
computer operation
hunting
fishing recreational
piano 50%
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Saitou Hajime wrote:
Spoiler:
So In relation to my Web Site I have the rather odd yet interesting idea for the Merc page. A Group of Mercs that are former Forum member of a RPG Forum in a Mundane version of earth summon to rifts earth by unknown forces. Using a small Cashe of CS Weapons and armour, they start a small merc group. Like the Knights of the Round Table, there are no true leaders.

What is need is a Write up of your character with the following:

A "Real" Name [I don't care if this real or not, but is should be a normal Earth name]
Nickname [Handle or not]
Any OCC that your yourself could see you either learning in two years on Rifts Earth or that roughly resembles you in real life.
I allow up to three +20 bonus in a field of study that you are familiar with.
Please keep the equipment reasonable, no rune weapons please

I would Not have a OCC per say in RIFTS. Since I'm a Normal Guy.

OCC : None = High School Educated (HU2e)
Power Catagory : MUTANT Human

Attributes
Spoiler:
IQ : 12
MA : 11
ME : 15
PS : 59 SUPERNATURAL
PP : 12
PE : 22
PB : 9
Spd : 10

HP = 190
SDC= 295
MDC (HP+SDC) = 485 !!

High School Education Skills = Heroes Unlimited 2e
Spoiler:
I'm revamping my skills to better reflect Myself, and using the HU2e Education System.
EVERYMAN SKILLS HU2
Language : English (+25%) 50% (+05%)
Math : Basic 45% (+05%)
Litercy : English (+20%) 30%/98% (+05%)
Pilot : Automobile 60% (+02%)
SKILL PROGRAM : WILDERNESS
Wilderness Survival (+35%) 30% (+05%)
Hunting
Identify Plants/Fruits 25% (+05%)
Skin-Prepare Animals (+25%) 30% (+05%)
Land Navigation 36% (+04%)
SKILL PROGRAM : MODERN WEAPONS
WP : Rifles Bolt Action
WP : Shotgun
WP : Revolver
SECONDARARY SKILLS
Art 35% (+05%)
Cooking (+5%) 35% (+05%)
Fishing 40% (+05%)
Swimming 50% (+05%)
Wrestling (High School Team)
WP : Knife
WP : Axe
General Law (USA) 25% (+05%)
Computer Ops 40% (+05%)
Pilot Motorcycle 60% (+04%)

MUTANT INFORMATION
Note : I Did Random Roll these results. Which is Amazing.

Spoiler:
Random Roll Mutant

THE CAUSE of the MUTATION
RADIATION. An Unexpected Mutant Transformation caused by exposure to some type or combination of radiation.
It is likely the Radiation itself is not the cause of the mutation, but Triggers a mutating agent (probably genetic) which has laid dormant within the individual.

UNUSUAL CHARACTERISTICS
Roll 1d4 times on the Table. (4)
“39” Odd Skin Color = “12” Green
“47” Odd Hair Color = “03” Green
“94” Stocky, Exceptionally Broad. = +1d4 PS (+4) Superhuman. +4d4 SDC (+10 SDC), +50 Lbs weight.
“82” Tough Skin = +30 SDC, -1 PB

CATEGORY & NUMBER of SUPER-ABILITIES
“99” Unstable Powers !! = ONE Major, TWO Minor.
“40” Grows in Power with Experience and Age
(lvl 3) Major = Natural Combat Ability
(lvl 6) Major = Immortality
(lvl 10) Minor = Extraordinary Speed
(lvl 15) Minor = Horror Factor

SUPER_ABILITIES
MINOR POWERS
“53” Healing Factor = +2d4 PE (+6 PE), +2d6+6 HP (+12 HP), +25 SDC, +3 Save vs. Magic, Poisons, Toxins(+PE bonus), Psionic Attacks.
Recovers 3 SDC per 10 minutes.
Recovers 1 HP per 15 minutes.
Super-Healing = 4d6 HP two times a day instantly.
Never Fatigues !!
Resistant to Cold, Fire - Half Damage
Resistant to Drugs, Toxins, Poisons. 1/3 Their Effect, Penalties, symptoms, duration.
No Scarring when Healed.
“69” Extraordinary Attributes (roll on Sub-Table)
“00” SUPERNATURAL PS !! = +30 PS + 2d6 PS (+10) = + 40 PS Supernatural.
Carry PS x300, Lift PS x500. +2 Pull Punch
MAJOR POWERS
“51” INVULNERABILITY !!
Takes Half Damage from Supernatural PS
Vulnerable to Psionics, Spell Magics, Magic Weapons. Full Effect.
+4d6x10 SDC (+200 SDC)
+3d6x10 HP (+150 HP)
+1d6 PE (+6)
+1d4 PS (+4)
+20% save vs. Coma/Death + PE bonus

AS a Mutant with this Power Set, I Do Not Transform.
I am always in Superhuman Aspect.

After Rolling these results Something Poped into my mind. An Image. I Tracked down a cool Picture for Inspiration Purposes only.
http://comicmastersonline.com/shop/imag ... IFTEEN.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39 ... _large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/46 ... _super.jpg
Last edited by TechnoGothic on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Shades of Eternity
Immortal
Location: formerly edmonton, now residing in my own Delusions.

Unread post by Shades of Eternity »

my big question is can we have creative licence.

for example if somebody has mystical beliefs could they be translate into a practitioner of magic occ?
The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.
- Abraham Lincoln

Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

Shades of Eternity wrote:my big question is can we have creative licence.

for example if somebody has mystical beliefs could they be translate into a practitioner of magic occ?

I going to reget this but that sounds ok.

What I don't want is a bunch of people being demi gods, and huge level magic OCC and the like.
Subjugator wrote:I got my first job at age 12 (maybe 11, but I think 12) and worked more or less continuously until today. I had to so I could eat properly. Doing so as a kid detracted from my educational experience, which was bad enough to begin with . . .

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub
Ronin Shinobi
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Sportsmeister and Mr.Sports of sound off, endorsed by cornholioprime

Unread post by Ronin Shinobi »

Real name: Would never give since belive in magic of it having real power over you. ((John McGinnis if needed. and no not my Rl name either :P))

Nickname: Ronin

IQ:12 (If interested I'll put my all to learning it. But most of time, can be forgetful with anything mundane. or take a while to learn)
ME:20 (can be a real mule and even if evidence is over whelming would stick with me guns if I believe I'm right still)
MA:10 (Take a while for me to warm up but anyone one I do, will be very sociable, but at time may still stay quiet and reserve)
PS: 14 (Work out to keep weight off but nothing above average.)
PP: 10 (Not most sure footed individual)
PE: 12 (Do have a few heath issue but nothing that would debilitate me.))
PB: 13 (Going with what ladies say about me. Personal I don't think I'm all that handsome)
SPD:13 (Not slow, but not exactly a sports runner either.)

With my knowledge and I'll admit practices in the occult probably would be able to learn Leyline walker so not going to waste space listing all the abilities and the standard OOC skilles but will list what i would learn in OCC and where my +20 would go

OOC skill:
Demon Lore: +30 (20+10 given)

OOC: related

Astronomy: +10
Archaeology: +10
Faerie lore: + 10
Art: +10
First Aid: +5
Literacy: +10
Magic:+30 (20+10 given)

Secondary skills

Fishing: +20
Swimming
Prowl
Knife
Automobile
Cook

Hand to hand: Basic (Self taught, with few Tae Kwon Do basics taught to me by my bro when he took classes. Enough to have me hold my own in a fight)

Spells:

Globe of daylight, Blinding flash, See the invisible, Chameleon, Levitation, Mystic alarm, Armor of Ithan, Breath without Air, Energy bolt, Energy field, Magic net, shadow meld
Last edited by Ronin Shinobi on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Showoff often leads to showdown
Svartalf- Shinobi, You're twisted
Mack- I'm constantly amazed at what people will put their energy into. This planet needs more predators.
Saitou Hajime- What kind of Americian are you?
Shadyslug- Good question
Shadyslug
Hero
Comment: Ding ding ding there goes my wagon...

Unread post by Shadyslug »

I'd have to dig up my books (they're deep in storage), but I just can't see myself (if I'm really being honest) as more than a wilderness scout with a penchant and talent for fighting. I'm such a "jack of all trades" that nothing really seems to fit. I'd have moderately high physical stats, better than average mental stats.

IQ: 16ish (I'm a VERY quick learner which warrant some kind of IQ bonus, though I don't think I have an IQ of 160, which I think is a flaw of the system when applied to reality)
ME: 16 (while I can, at times, be easily distracted...when I choose to really focus there's nothing that will pull me off course)
MA: 13 (I'm charismatic, but I don't think I'm a great natural leader. Leadership for me takes an effort and I don't think I can influence more than handfuls of people)
PS: 20 (At my strongest I could max bench press 250 lbs. and would leg press 500 lbs. for reps)
PP: 16 (while hiking/camping I ran across a river once on floating logs while wearing a 50 lbs. backpack, could broad jump 8' from a standing, 18' with a running start, and again, I was a very very good athlete)
PE: 14 (the weakest part of my physical gifts was endurance, though I could run a mile in 5:36, and two miles in 11 minutes...anything over that was not something I was interested in. With short breaks I could go for the entire day if need be. I've hiked 22 miles from basecamp to the summit of Halfdome and back in 10 hours. Sure it hurt, but I could do it and still function at a fairly good rate.)
PB:12 (I'm not terribly handsome, but I think I'm better than average)
Spd:24. (100m sprint in 10.84 seconds...with a running start I cover 100m in 9.6 seconds).

I believe I'm bring fairly accurate here...I'd rank myself in the top 10% of athletes worldwide as I've been very successful at every sport I've played with several MVP and All Star awards. Granted, this was when I was younger - but two years in a Rifts setting would put me back into fighting shape very quickly...or it would kill me quickly.

Skills of note?

Anything that keeps me alive in the wilderness for long periods of time (fishing, camping, cooking, survival, swimming, running, wilderness lore, advanced first aid...etc.)
I can build just about anything out of wood.
I'm an Eagle Scout - so I've got really solid survival skills and other outdoor skills.
W.P. Sniper (I've been shooting since I was 5 years old. Amateur competitor in high power rifle and .22 caliber rifle. Can put ten shoots into a 6" group at 200 yards in 30 seconds. Give me a few moments to set up and aim, and I'll dot the "i". From 50' I can shoot you in the iris. Though I'm not a quick draw or a trick shooter)
W.P. Rifle, pistol, (I'd find a way to add energy rifle and pistol)
W.P. blunt
W.P. knife
W.P. short sword (I'd learn)

Hand to hand Expert (I'm not quite a black belt in martial art - Kuk Sool Won, but I was close after 4 solid years of training. Granted, it was a long time ago, so I won't give myself "martial arts". It might come back to me after some practice, but the way I've fought in real life was never truly a martial arts style. I like boxing and grappling too much because I tend to be stronger than people gave me credit for and they'd do similar things. I'd consider myself more of a brawler anyway...)

I'd have a lot of "lore" skills. I already possess a very strong mythology base, religion base, and historical base.

I'd have to learn Dragonese...but I'm terrible with languages.

Computer basic...and probably never more.

I'm good with tinkering and fixing mechanical things. I've got a strong carpentry background. I'm good with numbers and finance.

Honestly...I'd probably end up running with a group of adventurers. Maybe no more than 10 to 15. I might join a larger group and manage a smaller squad (5 to 10 people). If I were with the smaller group (rather than a larger group) I'd probably be a 2 or 3rd in command as I think I'm too "dreamish" to be the top leader. I do better when I'm given direction and then given flexibility on how to get it accomplished.

Gear:

Sleeping bag and pad (with extra blankets)
Very light tent
Advanced first aid kit
50' of rope (be nice to have a hook on the end, but not essential)
cooking kit
always carry matches or several lighters (even though I can start a fire with sticks and twine)
basic wilderness kit
hand ax
sheath knife or good vibro blade
good buck knife
multi-tool (like a Leathermans)
good hat
good cloak
good coat
couple pairs of pants
good boots
toilet paper (I hate wiping with vegatation)
a folding spade
solid staff or walking stick.
folding saw or cable saw

weapons:

Energy rifle (not the top of the line, but I'd like to have something accurate at longer distances)
At least one, if not two SDC semi-automatic pistols, preferably Colt 1911 .45's
SDC .30 caliber rifle with scope. Prefer M1 Garand or M-14. No fully automatics.
It would be nice to have an Energy Pistol, but that's getting greedy.
Vibro short sword.
Vibro garrote wire (or at least a garrote wire)
SEVERAL daggars hidden around my body.

And I'd love to have something that I could ride...some kind of animal mount. I'd prefer something reptilian, but a horse would probably do. And I'd like to have a dog.
Often times, we must atone for the sins of the father...
Display-Name-Alpha
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Display-Name-Alpha »

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M66 ... y=CP2xtcsE

EDIT: Optional ; Add +2 a/m to each list of A/M as the game he was created for doesn't use the 2 actions for Living rule, and doesnt use GMG or RUE, classic Rifts.
Edit 2: yes, I would die, and be reborn in the body of a Grackle Tooth, because god would intend for me to be an attitude bearing lizard with huge guns.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Spoiler:
Saitou Hajime wrote:

What I don't want is a bunch of people being demi gods, and huge level magic OCC and the like.

Any word on my Question ?
About me undergoing the "Becoming" and being a Nightbane ?

If you allow it,let me know if your rather the Morphus be Random or something picked.
I posted a Random roll NB Morphus above. Even included a possible pic for him in Morphus.
Just let me know, I'dd finish Typing up the Morphus Form Stats and Edit that Post to include them.
Last edited by TechnoGothic on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

TechnoGothic wrote:
Saitou Hajime wrote:

Any word on my Question ?
About me undergoing the "Becoming" and being a Nightbane ?

If you allow it,let me know if your rather the Morphus be Random or something picked.
I posted a Random roll NB Morphus above. Even included a possible pic for him in Morphus.
Just let me know, I'dd finish Typing up the Morphus Form Stats and Edit that Post to include them.

*grumble* I suppose, I like random in that case.

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub
TechnoGothic
Knight

Saitou Hajime wrote:

Spoiler:
Cool. I thought it would be the Only way RAW that one of us could become something.
Just let me know I you want me to Random Roll a New Morphus form or to use the one I posted above. Ok.

Also. If your not "happy" with Nightbane in general, dont be shy to say No.
Your the "GM" in this Project.

Besides Nightbane, i would see me Ended up in 2 years ::
*Were-Wolf (Coming to Rifts released dormant dna)
*Full Conversion Cyborgs
*Cold-Blooded
*Ex-Juicer, Now Cold-Blooded "Hehehe" Yeah 2 years as a Juicer, then switched to Cold-Blooded for retirement. :D
*Vampire (Rifter 49) Nightbane versions
*Mystic Smith (Mystic Russia)
*Mutant (HU2 style) Random Powers of course. No Hu2 PU Powers either. Just Mainbook.

As for Learning a OCC ... I can only see myself trying to learn One OCC in Rifts to replace my normal Skills. CYBER-KNIGHT.

Since your basicly the GM of the Project. You tell me which ones would fit what you had in mind Best. OK. I trust yah.
Last edited by TechnoGothic on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Neo
Explorer
Comment: God I feel old.

Unread post by Neo »

OCC: Merc Soldier EOD (Lvl 4) -current job
IQ 11
ME 17
MA 8
PS 13
PP 15
PE 13
PB 9
Spd 9

Skills:
OCC Skills +20 Demolitions, Demo Disposal and Trap/Mine Detection.
OCC Related
Field Armorer, NBC Warfare, Pilot Military Tanks/APC, Weapon Systems, Forced March
Secondary
Lit English, Bicycling, Jury Rig, Land Navigation.
Equipment:
Standard + a few 'Old' EOD tools (Xray, .50 cal Dearmer ect) and or a small EOD robot, explosives. (any CS Kit from the CS EOD Specialist would be cool :D )
What the Bloody Hell are you freaks all talking about
-- Rayven

The line I was referring to was the "If I step over this line I officially become so stupid that I no longer have a right to live" line
-- Shaded Helios

mmmm, time to make the chocolate chili. Yup! I prefected it
-- Sara The TG
Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

TechnoGothic wrote:
Saitou Hajime wrote:

Cool. I thought it would be the Only way RAW that one of us could become something.
Just let me know I you want me to Random Roll a New Morphus form or to use the one I posted above. Ok.

*Full Conversion Cyborgs
*Mutant (HU2 style) Random Powers of course. No Invulnerability I promise (I hate that power). No Hu2 PU Powers either. Just Mainbook.

As for Learning a OCC ... I can only see myself trying to learn One OCC in Rifts to replace my normal Skills. CYBER-KNIGHT.

Since your basicly the GM of the Project. You tell me which ones would fit what you had in mind Best. OK. I trust yah.

I take any of these

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub
Ronin Shinobi
Dungeon Crawler

Updated my post, If there is anything you wont allow or want me to change, let me know.
Mack- I'm constantly amazed at what people will put their energy into. This planet needs more predators.
Shadyslug- Good question
TechnoGothic
Knight

Saitou Hajime wrote:
Spoiler:
TechnoGothic wrote:
Saitou Hajime wrote:

*Full Conversion Cyborgs
*Mutant (HU2 style) Random Powers of course. No Invulnerability I promise (I hate that power). No Hu2 PU Powers either. Just Mainbook.

I take any of these

Cool.
I'll Work one up each for this, and decided which I like best ;)
BORG, Mystic Smith, Mutant, and Cyber-Knight. hmmm.
Spoiler:
One Question about Cyborgs. Can we Select a certain Borg Body type to have by chance ?
I ask 'cause i would kill litertly for the PW-Oni Cyberai Body for a Borg. The Self-Healing ability is a Life-saver. Its Alien to Rifts is why I ask...

But first I'm going to take quick look over the Mystic Smiths and Cyber-knights.
Last edited by TechnoGothic on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Sounds intresting so mostly stuff out of conversion books, some of the stuff in ninjas and super spies whould be possible?
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

do we get metagame knowledge?
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Cinos
Hero

Unread post by Cinos »

Just how much info are you looking for? Just stats to flesh out said merc company for use later (Saving you the effort of drawing up dozens of NPCs you can later use in games), or are you looking for real characters, backgrounds, deeper personalities and the like?
Getting a mage to tell you where the hydra is...10,000 gold
Hiring a summoner... 40,000 gold
Hiring one hundred 10th level mercenaries... 98,567 gold
Giving a hydra skull to your necromancer... priceless

Board? Read bad fan fiction!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=120575&p=2349744#p2349744
TechnoGothic
Knight

I UPDATED Myself for this Above...
I used the MUTANT Power Catagory.
An Unstable Mutant who Grows in Power with XP and Age.

MUTANT CHARACTER SHEET
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h232/ ... ANT01A.gif

Sorry, But I did roll Invulnerability. Which I kept for one reason. I looked at the other Powers I rolled very carefully. It fitted the Most into what i was seeing. While its a very Powerful Power, in RIFTS alot of things can still do damage. Any Magics, Psionics, Magic Weapons. SN PS does Half Damage though. Which is cool.

All in all I liked what was rolled. I'm going to Write this up for a Game for my group, i'm so impressed with the results.

Just dont see myself "Learning" new skills though. Specially if I was Mutated like this.
Last edited by TechnoGothic on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Ronin Shinobi
Dungeon Crawler

TechnoGothic wrote:I UPDATED Myself for this Above...
I used the MUTANT Power Catagory.
An Unstable Mutant who Grows in Power with XP and Age.

Sorry, But I did roll Invulnerability. Which I kept for one reason. I looked at the other Powers I rolled very carefully. It fitted the Most into what i was seeing. While its a very Powerful Power, in RIFTS alot of things can still do damage. Any Magics, Psionics, Magic Weapons. SN PS does Half Damage though. Which is cool.

All in all I liked what was rolled. I'm going to Write this up for a Game for my group, i'm so impressed with the results.

Just dont see myself "Learning" new skills though. Specially if I was Mutated like this.

In other words, it's up to me to give you a magical smack in the back of the head if you get out of line :P
Shadyslug- Good question
TechnoGothic
Knight

Ronin Shinobi wrote:In other words, it's up to me to give you a magical smack in the back of the head if you get out of line :P

:lol: TOTALLY :lol:

Cinos wrote:Just how much info are you looking for? Just stats to flesh out said merc company for use later (Saving you the effort of drawing up dozens of NPCs you can later use in games), or are you looking for real characters, backgrounds, deeper personalities and the like?

Good Question Cinos.

I'd be willing to Write up some Background. Alittle about myself in 2011 AD. How I arrived in Rifts, How I was Mutated. Maybe even my first Battle as a Mutant. Just to Flesh it all out more.

I know I would geek out (alittle) Once i saw myself. Lou...Eat your heart out, buddy.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Ronin Shinobi
Dungeon Crawler

TechnoGothic wrote:
Ronin Shinobi wrote:In other words, it's up to me to give you a magical smack in the back of the head if you get out of line :P

:lol: TOTALLY :lol:

Which reminds me, Need to pick out my spells :P
Shadyslug- Good question
TechnoGothic
Knight

@ Saitou Hajime

I know that Mutant I random rolled up ended up pretty darn Powerful. Ok Way Powerful.
I was thinking about that myself.

You you mind If I worked up an Enchanted Weapon version of myself instead ?
I Know It will be ALOT less powerful, and easier to build up. Let me know, OK ?

I just may have to wait for the Armegeddon Unlimited Book to arrive though. :D
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

TechnoGothic
Knight

I'm going to work this up in a few days.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

TechnoGothic wrote:@ Saitou Hajime

I know that Mutant I random rolled up ended up pretty darn Powerful. Ok Way Powerful.
I was thinking about that myself.

You you mind If I worked up an Enchanted Weapon version of myself instead ?
I Know It will be ALOT less powerful, and easier to build up. Let me know, OK ?

I just may have to wait for the Armegeddon Unlimited Book to arrive though. :D

sorry I have dead computer so I had to use my work one. do what you keeping the mutant or do the enchanted weapon. Monday i should be able to post my own, Rogue Scholar not overly interesting.

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub
Ronin Shinobi
Dungeon Crawler

Got off my Lazy rear and posted my spells :LOL:
Shadyslug- Good question

Return to “Rifts®”