Cecaelia

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Iczer
Prince of Powers

Re: Cecaelia

Unread post by Iczer »

I would argue that '...he is a handsome man....' is incompatable with almost all of the remaining description.

He's a good looking guy...except for the horrificly monstrous abnormalities. That's like saying 'it's a perfectly functional automobile. Which is also on fire, made of barbed wire and has no wheels.'

I have no Idea why you may have thought this was an immortal though, and would have gone for mutant automatically.

Batts
"Sorry Drewkitty, the laws of physics were defeated by Iczer way back in like, the first ten pages of this thread." A.J. Pickett
“Iczer, you are a power generating machine.” - Mr Twist
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Unread post by Severus Snape »

I agree with Iczer here. The guy is handsome much in the same way that water is dry.
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Mutant Characteristics: Incredibly Tall, Oversized Hands, Odd Hands: Pincers (second set of arms), Odd Teeth: Fangs
Powers: Claws, Extra Set of Arms, Tentacles

When you break it down by what the guy is, he is easier (and "book legal") to do as a mutant. To do this guy as an immortal, you'll have to really break a lot of rules, fuged a boatload of dice rolls, and then hope that he comes out the way you want him to. As a mutant, as you can see, it's much easier. Of course, when I read the description, the first thing I thought of was mutant.

And to throw a wrench into your plan here, you could always use Eugenics to get the effect you are looking for.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Why would he have APS: Water? That seemed to come out of nowhere since it does not fit with what you previously described.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Stone Gargoyle wrote:Why would he have APS: Water? That seemed to come out of nowhere since it does not fit with what you previously described.

Cuz he's amphibious.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Traska
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Traska »

So are a lot of animal species. To date, I have yet to see even ONE turn into a liquid.
Severus Snape
Hero

This topic makes me want to break out in song.

Oh, Cecaelia....
You're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence baby.

Oh, Cecaelia....
I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to come ho-ome!
Snowtiger
Adventurer

Unread post by Snowtiger »

Why would he be an immortal human, if he's not human in the first place? A normal human wouldn't certainly have tentacles and fangs and claws and stuff. If he were a human immortal, you wouldn't probably know that until he was shot and comes back to life, or he told you his secret.

I think you're going in circles again, you pick up something that's cool and start asking how it could be done, and then keep adding things while people try to get their head around your original concept. If you want a human immortal who can turn into liquid and be aquatic as well, his looks are not going to be what you describe.

You could probably go with Inhuman or Alien Immortal, Monster, or Merman/Mermaid, all of these provide you the ability to retain the looks, while giving him the super abilities you need.
"Gonna be sore in the mornin'."
- Hellboy, right after the boss fight scene, after getting up again.

"Never tempt the predator into a bloodlust."
- Snowtiger
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Traska wrote:So are a lot of animal species. To date, I have yet to see even ONE turn into a liquid.

I've yet to see one mutation give people the power to waft unaided into the sky, or fire lasers beams.
This isn't the real world.
It's a super world, where these things can happen.

Also being alien could allow any appearance, or there is the fact that Immortals can be mutants. Read various descriptions.
Last edited by Sir_Spirit on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Hmm.

Immortal : Merman
Mutant
Alien
Eugenics

Question ?
You have Power Unlimited 2 Right ?
If so turn to Eugenics. This FREAK you posted screams Eugenics.

If you have Mutants Underground you could use that too, but wont work as well.

YEAH, only things I see which fit your Concept is EUGENICs or ALIEN.
Just add-on the Mega-Hero and Select Immortality.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Ohhh Yeah

CHECK OUT NIGHTBANE's Survivial Guide for Cecaelia-like Morphus Forms.
This would be Perfect for this guy.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”