Amtrak; VIP Thursday Arrival

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prysus
Champion

Amtrak; VIP Thursday Arrival

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. Okay, I just barely ordered my train tickets (I bought my Open House and VIP tickets a while back). I'm going to be arriving at the Ann Arbor train station at 1:04pm (according to my tickets) on Thursday. I dislike asking for things (I mean I really dislike asking for things), but is it possible someone could pick me up? I don't mind giving gas money for the trouble. Or, alternatively, does anyone familiar with the area know of some type of bus or shuttle I could take? I'm totally find with a bus, but 20+ miles is admittedly beyond my reasonable walking distance. I can take a cab, if necessary, I just know that's going to be expensive. I have no driver's lisence so I can't even rent a car. If someone has a suggestion I missed, I'm open. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.

Train Station location: 325 Depot St, Ann Arbor, Washtenaw, Michigan 48104 (approximately 21 miles from the hotel depending on route).
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Amtrak; VIP Thursday Arrival

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

I should be able to pick you up. I'll send you a PM with more info.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.

Return to “Palladium Open House”