Room space available: Inquire within. (edited)

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Room space available: Inquire within. (edited)

Unread post by Warwolf »

So, I have a friend coming up for the OH the first time this year and staying from Thursday to Sunday. He was supposed to have another friend with him but last week the guy had stuff come up that prevented him from attending. Long story short: my friend has room for 1-3 people in his room.

His reservation ISN'T in the Plymouth Clocktower, but at a Best Western about 10 mi. from the warehouse. The upside is that rates are $39 a night (which would be split evenly) instead of $69 and there will be at least one queen-size bed available. So, if anyone is struggling to make reservations on a budget at the last minute and doesn't mind crashing with my friend then post here and we'll see what we can do.

Edit: Revised the price as he found a different hotel at the same distance in the opposite direction. Also added the size of the bed.
Last edited by Warwolf on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
agwhohasnolife
D-Bee

Re: Room space available: Inquire within.

Unread post by agwhohasnolife »

Hello

I am the friend. I actually ended up getting the room for $39 a night at the Best Western Laurel Park in Livonia, which may be closer than 10 miles depending on the street you take. I am interested in one roommate, but have room for two (the room has two queen size beds and room for a cot/air mattress). Just post here or send me a PM if you would like to room together for the weekend. By the way, Best Western does have free breakfast.

Return to “Palladium Open House”