Game schedule?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Game schedule?

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Do they do a game schedule fro the 2010 OH?

Im sure I saw one for a previous POH. If yes, when would it be out or would it just be on the day at the warehouse?

P.S. really looking forward to POH!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Nowhere65
Wanderer

Re: Game schedule?

Unread post by Nowhere65 »

Last year they posted the schedule online a few days before VIP night.
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

I know Warwolf was helping Wayne get it prepped, based on the emails I traded with him, it should be pretty close. I am sure once Wayne catches up on sleep now that Triax 2 is done we should see it early this week. A number of the games are already posted in this forum.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I'm doing my very best not to communicate with the Palladium staff for the next few days. They deserve a break.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

The Galactus Kid wrote:I'm doing my very best not to communicate with the Palladium staff for the next few days. They deserve a break.

Prepping it all yourself - thats nice of you. :bandit:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Reelman wrote:I know Warwolf was helping Wayne get it prepped, based on the emails I traded with him, it should be pretty close. I am sure once Wayne catches up on sleep now that Triax 2 is done we should see it early this week. A number of the games are already posted in this forum.

I sent my final version of the schedule to him last week. I have received no word from Palladium since then. Sorry, but that's all I've got for you guys. From what I hear they were pretty burnt after shipping out Triax Two to the printer, and since I tend not to call them unless absolutely necessary I'll probably know what's going on when they post the schedule (same as everyone else).
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Will it be posted here on the boards, or on the main website?
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

Involved Observer wrote:Will it be posted here on the boards, or on the main website?

I think the posted on the website last time, but I honestly don't know how it will go down this time.
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

I wonder if the game schedule hasn't been posted yet because Kev & Co are still working out which games they'll be running?
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

Involved Observer wrote:I wonder if the game schedule hasn't been posted yet because Kev & Co are still working out which games they'll be running?

I had Julius's games when I did the schedule. The only ones I did not have were Kevin's, as well as any panel talks that may or may not be happening. However, Wayne did send word today that he had received the file and was looking it over. I would expect the schedule to be posted in the next couple of days.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

Ty for the updates, appreciate it. Cant wait!

One more day of work then Im off til we fly over on Wednesday!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Eryk Stormbright
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Eryk Stormbright »

well i'm looking forward to know when my games are, i just hope they don't crossover with any of the games I want to Play in lol
I am master of all I see.... and I see Everything.

Return to “Palladium Open House”