Tempting

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Tempting

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

I'm almost tempted to run a game at the open house. It would be the adventure from my Rifts Anarchy book that's still in production. It would be a kind of sneak preview of some of what the book has to offer. Anyone interested?
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Tempting

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Prince Artemis wrote:I'm almost tempted to run a game at the open house. It would be the adventure from my Rifts Anarchy book that's still in production. It would be a kind of sneak preview of some of what the book has to offer. Anyone interested?

As long as I'm not running, I'll take a look at it. Can you fill us in on what Rifts: Anarchy is? Maybe a bit about what you intend to run?
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Rifts: Anarchy is one of the books I'm working on that highlights terrorist and anarchist activities in North America, as well as some of their suppliers.

The adventure specifically is about terrorist activity in Merc Town.
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Sounds cool. I say do it.

Carl
ImageImage
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Prince Artemis wrote:Rifts: Anarchy is one of the books I'm working on that highlights terrorist and anarchist activities in North America, as well as some of their suppliers.

What?!?! Terrorists in MercTown?!

Where are the MercTown Defenders?

:-o It's good to see someone else recognizes MercTown as one of the most interesting locations to be fleshed-out on Rifts Earth.
ImageImageImage
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

The Game Master wrote:
Prince Artemis wrote:Rifts: Anarchy is one of the books I'm working on that highlights terrorist and anarchist activities in North America, as well as some of their suppliers.

:-o It's good to see someone else recognizes MercTown as one of the most interesting locations to be fleshed-out on Rifts Earth.

Totally, it is the centerpiece of my Rifts World.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Greyaxe wrote:
The Game Master wrote:

Totally, it is the centerpiece of my Rifts World.

Ditto! See link below! Hello! MercTown frakkin' RULES as a setting from which to springboard across the megaverse!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Palladium Open House”