Pride, Prejudice, and...Zombies!!!

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Slag
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Pride, Prejudice, and...Zombies!!!

Unread post by Slag »

Did you ever say to yourself, "you know, self, I do enjoy a good Victorian romance novel, but Jane Austen really could use a few flesh-eating undead"?

Well, you're in luck!

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!

All the sophisticated upper-class romance of the original, but now with the animate dead and new scenes of brain-eating mahem. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll carry a shovel when you leave for the necessary.
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
Nxla666
Champion

Re: Pride, Prejudice, and...Zombies!!!

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Awesome :lol:
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.

Return to “Dead Reign™”