**CHIRP CHIRP** Awfully quiet around here

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: **CHIRP CHIRP** Awfully quiet around here

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Officially turned in with all edits made.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Officially turned in with all edits made.

that is awesome :ok: ...im not that far behind, im hoping, hoping to have H.Pandorum finished by this weekend and emailed to Guy for proof reading

what i might do GK is when H.Pandorum is finished i will focus on those plants i told you about for H. Myre & Necrys first and PM them to you for critique
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Lord Z wrote:I have been a lazy s.o.b. doing nothing around here. In fact, I haven't been doing anything Palladium-related other than being a player in a few play-by-post games. I will be back into the thick of it when Julius finishes reading through The Rifter #0.1.

Mate, you put a lot of time and effort into the Rifter 0.1, and i would like to thank you again for editing my New Generation Skinjob for that project.
sometimes you just have to get off the ride for either a breather or go on another ride for something different...i do it all the time
connecting the dots
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

i'm working on a few projects, a couple Robotech fan projects, and a couple Splicers ideas
The Dragon Has Spoken
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Snake Eyes wrote:i'm working on a few projects, a couple Robotech fan projects, and a couple Splicers ideas

are the Splicer ideas linked to that House you hinted at in my H. Pandorum thread?? cos i have been waiting to see what you have in stall for them
connecting the dots
The Galactus Kid

krispy wrote:

that is awesome :ok: ...im not that far behind, im hoping, hoping to have H.Pandorum finished by this weekend and emailed to Guy for proof reading

what i might do GK is when H.Pandorum is finished i will focus on those plants i told you about for H. Myre & Necrys first and PM them to you for critique

Sounds good.

My brothers in law and I had a discussion today about future Splicers articles. We have six on a list, so we can pull a concept, flesh it out and get it turned in pretty quickly whenever the itch hits. I also had two Rifts articles on the list.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Jedrious
Adventurer

Unread post by Jedrious »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
krispy wrote:

Sounds good.

My brothers in law and I had a discussion today about future Splicers articles. We have six on a list, so we can pull a concept, flesh it out and get it turned in pretty quickly whenever the itch hits. I also had two Rifts articles on the list.

<<applies itching powder to TGK...>>
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Jedrious wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:My brothers in law and I had a discussion today about future Splicers articles. We have six on a list, so we can pull a concept, flesh it out and get it turned in pretty quickly whenever the itch hits. I also had two Rifts articles on the list.

<<applies itching powder to TGK...>>

:lol: and if itching persists please consult your doctor
connecting the dots
The Galactus Kid

hahahaha.Well, lets hope that there is more Splicer love over the next few months. I'm working on a project for Third Eye Games right now and then diving back into Sovietski Sourcebook for Rifts. Once that is done, more Splice must flow.

Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Witchcraft »

That's awesome TGK! Sovietski and more splicers material are two things I'm really looking forward to. Is there anything more we can do to help besides supporting your efforts with our wallets?!?!
There is no spoon.
The Galactus Kid

Good to hear!!! I may wait until we see what material comes out in the official Splicer Sourcebook, but then I may want to approach Palladium and ask if it would be ok if we compiled our stuff for a new Splicers book.

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

Lord Z wrote:I have been a lazy s.o.b. doing nothing around here. In fact, I haven't been doing anything Palladium-related other than being a player in a few play-by-post games. I will be back into the thick of it when Julius finishes reading through The Rifter #0.1.

You are many things Z, but I don't think lazy is one of them.

Can you give some more details to Rifter 0.1? I thought that was dead. Good to hear there may be more to it.
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

The Galactus Kid wrote:Good to hear!!! I may wait until we see what material comes out in the official Splicer Sourcebook, but then I may want to approach Palladium and ask if it would be ok if we compiled our stuff for a new Splicers book.

I say compile it and ask. The worst they can do is tell you "no". More Splicers is ALWAYS welcome!

Besides, we need to exploit....er....use your talents while we can. Your free time is quickly coming to an end.
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
Snake Eyes
Hero

krispy wrote:
Snake Eyes wrote:i'm working on a few projects, a couple Robotech fan projects, and a couple Splicers ideas

are the Splicer ideas linked to that House you hinted at in my H. Pandorum thread?? cos i have been waiting to see what you have in stall for them

Yup :D :twisted:
The Dragon Has Spoken
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Snake Eyes wrote:
krispy wrote:

Yup :D :twisted:

excellent (Mr.Burns.jpeg)
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

well...its done, :-D i have finished H. Pandorum and have emailed the file to Guy for proof reading

now, i would really like to know what all you fellow Splicer Heads would like me to submit next

H. Myre or H. Necrys???

option: i think there is enough material between the two Houses to make a sourcebook
connecting the dots
Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Necrys! Please!
There is no spoon.
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Witchcraft wrote:Necrys! Please!

thank you.

i have been working on some unique plants for H. Necrys at the moment
connecting the dots
Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

How best can we support your efforts...and the efforts of all the Splicers contributors?
There is no spoon.
The Galactus Kid

Witchcraft wrote:How best can we support your efforts...and the efforts of all the Splicers contributors?

There are multiple ways.
1) Buy Rifters that have Splicers material.
2) E-mail or call palladiumb and let them know that you are interested in Splicers material. That will ensure that more material makes it way into the Rifter and may even help speed up production on the Splicers Sourcebook.

Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Well I gotcha covered because I buy ALL the RIFTERs -- not only the ones that have material I am looking for. And I gave KS an earful about SPLICERS (in addition to NB) love at the OH. What with the Minion War changing the face of RIFTS Earth and Dimensional Outbreak and the MEGAVERSE IN FLAMES I don't see any reason not to tie the Nightbane / Nightlands Earth and SPLICERS Earth into RIFTS Earth and give us new material for those systems. At the very least let's get some material together about how they're affected and perhaps some interdependent dimension-spanning aftermath material. One of my favorite things about RIFTS is just how easily the other systems (N&S, HU2, AtB, SPLICERS, NB, etc.) are converted over to RIFTS Earth.
There is no spoon.
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Unread post by darkguyver »

Well I moved to Forest Meadows, California I got all rpg books moved.Set to meet ingexthefuryhunter for Megaversal Ambassador stuff got couple store I in mind demo games Splicers.
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid

darkguyver wrote:Well I moved to Forest Meadows, California I got all rpg books moved.Set to meet ingexthefuryhunter for Megaversal Ambassador stuff got couple store I in mind demo games Splicers.

Awesome!!! Tell us how that goes.

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

darkguyver wrote:Well I moved to Forest Meadows, California I got all rpg books moved.Set to meet ingexthefuryhunter for Megaversal Ambassador stuff got couple store I in mind demo games Splicers.

Welcome back to the boards. Glad the move was successful and you've got a fellow PB'er nearby. Keep us updated.

krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Witchcraft wrote:How best can we support your efforts...and the efforts of all the Splicers contributors?

i agree with what GK said

...and it was all the positive comments i received for the material i posted here that finally made me decide to submit my ideas to PB to at least see if it is worthy....so i will continue to polish up a lot of the material i have posted here and add all the material i have held back to try and expand the awesome world of Splicers. and like i have said before if the material is rejected i will post it on the forum
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Guy_LeDouche wrote:

Welcome back to the boards. Glad the move was successful and you've got a fellow PB'er nearby. Keep us updated.

2nd
connecting the dots
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Unread post by darkguyver »

Well got one game store line up and got Con email for events and post stuff and thinking having BBQ gaming weekend at my house.
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

You are in great hands with ingex!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

SO proud of the SPLICEHEADS!!!!

This is the type of momentum and energy we need to continue:
http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... une-7-2012

Most anticipated upcoming release: Rifts® Northern Gun™ with Beyond the Supernatural™, Splicers® and Palladium Fantasy RPG® sourcebooks all clustered and fighting for the Number Two slot. I was surprised that these game lines had that much interest.

“We want more, and we want it now,” was a common, unsolicited sentiment. Along those lines, many expressed excitement for the promise of new material for Palladium Fantasy®, Splicers®, Beyond the Supernatural™, Nightbane®, Heroes Unlimited™ and Robotech®, pretty much in that order.

86% are dying to see a darn movie made. If not a Rifts® movie, they’d like to see Nightbane®, Splicers®, Dead Reign™, Beyond the Supernatural™, Phase World®, Palladium Fantasy®, Mechanoids® or Heroes Unlimited™, pretty much in that order.

Look how well this setting is getting mentioned more and more nowadays! Its time to really push the envelope, storm the gates (via emails, phone calls and PMS) about obtaining & submitting NEW Splicers material where ever you can, i.e.: Rifters, Sourcebooks, PDFs, etc. We also need to introduce this setting to new Pen & paper Gamers. They need to get their first tast of the splcie so they too can be addicted. The setting needs to get out there and become viral.

I seem to remember back in 2004 when it came out it was "nominated" as Game of the Year. Its time we get ready to remind them why.
Snake Eyes
Hero

Great news indeed :ok:

Only possible because the Splicer fans are keeping it alive
The Dragon Has Spoken
The Galactus Kid

Rumor has it that the pack master article is going to be in Rifter 59. Let's hope!!!

krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Rumor has it that the pack master article is going to be in Rifter 59. Let's hope!!!

:-D
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

I just received my H. Pandorum article back from the capable hands of Guy_LeDouche

Guy did a thorough and AWESOME proof read of the article

i have already emailed Guy...but for the board....THANK YOU mate :ok: :-D :-D :ok: for all your efforts

i hope, hope i will be able to do the necessary touch ups over the next couple of weeks and submit it

then, after a little breather i will delve into the H. Myre & H. Necrys sourcebook
connecting the dots
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

krispy wrote:I just received my H. Pandorum article back from the capable hands of Guy_LeDouche

Guy did a thorough and AWESOME proof read of the article

i have already emailed Guy...but for the board....THANK YOU mate :ok: :-D :-D :ok: for all your efforts

i hope, hope i will be able to do the necessary touch ups over the next couple of weeks and submit it

then, after a little breather i will delve into the H. Myre & H. Necrys sourcebook

You are most welcome, it was my pleasure. Anything I can do to help spread the good word of Splicers.

Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

The Galactus Kid wrote:Rumor has it that the pack master article is going to be in Rifter 59. Let's hope!!!

SA-WEET!!! Fingers crossed on seeing this soon!!

krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

I'm making headway in the touchups and modifications Guy recommended for H. Pandorum.
i wont be near a computer for the next 3 days, but i hope to have it finished by next weekend and sent off to Wayne
connecting the dots
The Galactus Kid

This is good news.

krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

H. Pandorum is away

i emailed Wayne the article and mailed the UMF to PB....now i wait...a weird mix of excitement & nerves
connecting the dots
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qy5LEeFHig

:)

Return to “Splicers®”