Ninjutsu... why does it suck... or does it?

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

BloodAnjiel
D-Bee

Re: Ninjutsu... why does it suck... or does it?

Unread post by BloodAnjiel »

I have a question about the ninjutsu abilities, not necessarily having to do with combat, but instead about one of the psionic powers available to ninja's...They have one power which allows an SDC character to become MDC for a short time...My question is this...What happens if I am using an MDC rcc who has Ninja as the occ, what happens to the power, since he is an MDC character already...Is it negated and ignored all together or does the MDC multiply by 100 like SDC does?
Death on wings
Regularguy
Adventurer

Unread post by Regularguy »

BloodAnjiel wrote:I have a question about the ninjutsu abilities, not necessarily having to do with combat, but instead about one of the psionic powers available to ninja's...They have one power which allows an SDC character to become MDC for a short time.

Which ability are you referring to?
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Regularguy wrote:
BloodAnjiel wrote:I have a question about the ninjutsu abilities, not necessarily having to do with combat, but instead about one of the psionic powers available to ninja's...They have one power which allows an SDC character to become MDC for a short time.

Which ability are you referring to?

Sounds like he's referring to the Mystic Ninja ability from Rifts: Japan, as there is no such ability for the Ninjas And Superspies/Mystic China setting as there is no MDC in the setting.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

BloodAnjiel wrote:I have a question about the ninjutsu abilities, not necessarily having to do with combat, but instead about one of the psionic powers available to ninja's...They have one power which allows an SDC character to become MDC for a short time...My question is this...What happens if I am using an MDC rcc who has Ninja as the occ, what happens to the power, since he is an MDC character already...Is it negated and ignored all together or does the MDC multiply by 100 like SDC does?

It would have no effect at all.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”