Network Omni News

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

All the looks but none of the memories....something odd is going on...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Yes, something odd indeed! :D I'm looking forward to see how the clones will play in future news breaks.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Network Omni Newsflash
Dateline: 10/302323423/546234523456

Central Alliance Signs on New Cyberworld!
---Discasi-Tanqua, Motoron System, Genassi Sector, Anvil Galaxy. Central Alliance citizens are cheering, and others in the Anvil are worrying today as the Central Alliance formally accepted another world and cyber-culture into the Alliance fold today.
In a ceremony on Discasi-Tanqua, General Noldek made a rare visit of state outside the contigious Central Alliance ystems to personally sign the treaty of acceptance and formally welcome the Tanqon into the Alliance, appearing beside the Tanqon Minister Prime Usiss Overlan.
(Video shot of a cold-looking icy valley floor, lit up as an enormous reception area...Though it looks more like an open air parking lot with hordes of various whelled and tracked vehicles, many of them sporting various mechanical appendages, gathered around a stage or landing apron where a massive Central Alliance cruiser is landed, its lights providing additional glare to that of the overheads, stage lighting, and thousands of headlights from the various vehicles...A smaller formation of vehicles is parked in the center of this, opposite a phalanx of humanod cyborgs standing at rest...and in the center is the massive humanoid bulk of General Noldek's latest cyberframe, opposite a large tank-like vehicle with a jewel-like dome and extra antennae...Noldek uses a smaller cyberarm and scribing stylus to scratch out something on a plate of gold metal, then masses it to the tank, which takes it in an extended manipulator and produces a stylus of its own...then they both heat up tool-irons and press them into the metal for a few seconds before lifting the plate between the two of them, now embossed with both their sibnatures and barcode-sigils....The crowd goes wild and the distant hills light up with lasers and fireworks).
In a prepared statement, General Noldek praised the decision of 'our cyber kindred to join our growing nation, the ingenuity and rich cultural heritage of the Tanqon people, and the joy they have brought the Alliance with their infused strength', and predicted prosperous times ahead for both the Tanqon and all the peoples of the Central Alliance. These sentiments were echoed by Minister Prime Usiss Overlan, who addressed the massive audience and added "that by ourselves we were strong, but with Alliance we only become stronger...there's no telling exactly what the future may bring us, but as part of the Alliance, our position in the galaxy can only improve".
This last is taken by many outsiders as a warning shot fired at Tanqon's rivals, primarily the Golgan Republik and neighboring splinter-states. Of great concern is the fact that the Motoron System lies some eighty lightyears outside Cnetral Alliance space, in territories still claimed by the Golgan Republik. This has raised concerns in the minds of many neighboring systems of Alliance expansion into the sector; already the Alliance has approached sector powers about securing terms of passage and the establishing of a safe-conduct lane to the Motoron System...Already, Central Alliance warships have begun appearing, claiming to be patrolling the spacelanes at the behest of their new citizens, the Tanqons. The Golgan Republik has already denounced the merger, and has offered two neighboring star-nations, the formerly Golgan states and now breakaway independents of the Vassini Tarnaytch and the Gossivon Peoples' Commonwealth 'favorable terms for coming back into the protection of the Republik'.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Very nice HLS Taalismn! I can think of some very nice Central Alliance Ships to patrol those shipping lanes.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

And once the Tanqonms start their own shipbuilding programs...

THey're essentially a non-humanoid people who dealt with the destruction of their environment(their planet drifted out of its system's life zone and began freezing up)by switching over to cyborg bodies of a vehicular design...mainly land vehicles(they were originally centipede-like beings), so most of the population is now rolling around in armored car and tank frames....VERY imposing,,,So it's no mystery why Noldek would want to befriend them...The Golgans thought they were dealing with somebody's left-over autonomous machines when they first found the planet, and made only half-hearted efforts to explore and exploit the planet before writing the sector off...NOw that the Tanqons are Central Alliance members, however, the sector's taken on a whole new interest....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

As optimus prime once said..........."Autobot transform and roll out!" I thought of that as soon as you descriped them! :lol: :lol: :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Well...if full conversion cyborgs are described as walking tanks..what about people who ALREADY start as tanks?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Aramanthus wrote:As optimus prime once said..........."Autobot transform and roll out!" I thought of that as soon as you descriped them! :lol: :lol: :D

and my first thought was "for the honor of the regiment"
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Aramanthus
Monk

That wasn't my first thought. It just came about because I was hanging out with a friend who loves the transformers. And I hadn't really thought about your comparison. But it makes sense, more than mine.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

glitterboy2098 wrote:
Aramanthus wrote:As optimus prime once said..........."Autobot transform and roll out!" I thought of that as soon as you descriped them! :lol: :lol: :D

and my first thought was "for the honor of the regiment"

That too....
And people will likely mistake the Tanqons for true vehicles, until enough toes have been driven over and sports-hovers have been squashed by tempermental vehicular-cyborgs...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

I guess Evel Kineval might enjoy dealing with them. :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:I guess Evel Kineval might enjoy dealing with them. :D

Swat the flying annoyance out of the air with a crane-boom!
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Hmmm I wonder if could make the jump if he had the same vehicle that he had at snake river canyon?

What about and Omni News story about a Daredevil?

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Network Omni Newsflash
Dateline: 11/1236724/3423676452

Memorial Service Massacre Narrowly Averted
-Tetsa IV, Gammude System, Actal Sector, United Worlds of Warlock, Anvil Galaxy. Civil authorities are breathing a sigh of relief today that an attempted terrorist attack at the rededication of the Black Sword War Memorial was averted.
(imagery of an arch-like monument consisting of two massive tall pillars of black stone with crossed rune swords at the top, set against a thundering dawn....the tiny shapes of a crowd of people could be made out near the bottom of the pillars, giving an idea of the tremendous scale fo the satuary...)
The Black Sword War Memorial, raised some 4,000 standard years ago to commemorate the successful and swift conclusion of the Black Sword Civil War that almost tore the UWW apart at the time, was re-dedicated following nearly eight years of restoration work after an accidental encounter with a D-shifting dragon-lord. Network Omni News has learned that a Black Coven group calling itself the Sons of Lazoda planned on parallleling the rededication ceremony with a summoning of their demonic master, usurping the solstic energy that would have been used for a ground-setting Permancy and Sanctuary ritual to instead call upon dark forces. The summoning ritual was to be accompanied by a poison gas attack on assembled onlookers.
"Fortunately, our foreseers had adequate warning and we were able to move appropriate forces into position to deal with the threat." Stated Warlock-Marine Star-Colonel Acgus Tor to NON reporters; "Plus we had the cooperation of several of the security contingents of invited guests...Together we broke the Lazodans' scheme well before it could pose a threat to the forty thousand visitors who were attending the re-dedication. "
Whether or not all members of the Black Coven had been arrested or otherwise dealt with, there was no comment from UWW authorities, suggesting that some of the Sons of Lazoda may have escaped.
The Black Sword War Memorial was otherwise re-dedicated without any further delays or problems.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Nice one Taalismn! I'm working on something for Omni's opposition. :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Still a good read guys! Keep it up!
Aramanthus
Monk

Don't worry we are going to keep it going! :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:Still a good read guys! Keep it up!

Cub reporter, affiliate station, rival network breaking, contributions always welcome... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

See. You just have to deal with an occasional sploogie tentacle trying to choke the life out of you! :::Shooting at something nearby.:::

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

*SHAKE*CHOKE*"YOU SHALL NOT DO AN EXPOSE ON THE HOME OFFICE!!!!"*RATTLE*THROTTLE*
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Slapping the tentacle away and driving it off with a few well placed shots of my portable mini boom gun.::: "I have to do that expose on the front office. It'll win us the Pulverizer Award for yellow journalism."

:D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

*****MercNet Announcement*****

The Botwhin Cha'Chuga Senexi Arm Aborginal Protection Act Marshals' Service is Pleased to Announce a Recruitment Drive/Posse Formation Relevant to:

The Unlawful Invasion and Occupation of Major Landmasses on MiLun II
(image of a beautiful earth-like world...just before a massive fleet of hideous alien battlecraft hove into view in front of it)

And Persecution of the Hinit Indigenous Peoples by the Awloi
(image of what looks like a modern terrestrial city....but with chunks missing from the skyline...then what looks like a cross between the uglier aspects of a therapod dinosaur and a Brodkil appears with the torso of a small humanoid child in its mouth, munching contently while in the background an alien floater with more Awloi appears, herding a screaming panicked crowd of humanoids down the ruined street)

The SAAPAMS Seeks Strong-Willed Justice-Minded Individuals and Groups Willing to Confront Telepathic Cannibalistic Despoilers of Galactic Innocence and Restore Peace and Property to an Emergent Pre-Space Travel Society!

This Action Promises:

Target Rich Environments!
(shot of planetary surface TEEMING with invading Awloi troops milling around a variety of craft, from one-man floaters to a massive city-like ship hovering overhead)

Good Pay for a Righteous Cause!!!
(imagery of blue-clad galactic peaceforcers at a table, weapons slung, smiling as they get their paychits)

The Chance to Work Alongside Experienced Law Enforcement Experts of the SAAPAMS!!!
(Image of a massive armored Botwhin with a gatling gun and seemingly endless belt of ammunition standing patriotically against a streaming banner)

Excellent Experience and Recommendations in Galactic Affairs!
(Image of prospective employers...some with the uniform/logo of prominent galactic companies... nodding in approval as they see battle records stamped with a SAAPAMS approval rating)

The Repressed Peoples of MiLun II Need You Now!
Don't Delay!
Join the Righteous Relief Forces of the SAAPAMS!
Group Sign-Ups Welcome!!!
(shot of a Hinit city under seige by Awloi harvesters, the herded natives clearly visible begging for their lives as Awloi pick them off and eat them...shot pulls out past the hovering alien ships and past the planet's satellites....
Last shot is of a gathering fleet of ships bearing the SAAPAMS insignia and a war-carapaced Botwhin Marshal, looking tough in its equipment harness, checking what looks like a giant autoshotgun, then turning its multi-eyed gaze at the viewer as if to say "Hey, what's keeping you?")
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

AWESOME recruitment HLS!!!

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

The Botwhin are one of those races I have high hopes for...and I've been itchin' to do things with them... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Do they have a write up yet? I don't remember without going thru the entire RCC thread.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:Do they have a write up yet? I don't remember without going thru the entire RCC thread.

Yes, they did...I even posted some of their hardware...Plus I've got some ideas for their _capital_ ships
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Sounds very cool! I'm looking forward to seeing more about them in the future.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:Sounds very cool! I'm looking forward to seeing more about them in the future.

You will, you will.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

I know I will! :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

That sudden growing shadow is not a raincloud in your life...it's the landing approach of a Botwhin Marshal.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Then I guess I had one land in my life last Wednesday! :( The Holiday was totally over shadowed by what happened. My Dad lost his fight with cancer just before midnight on the November 21st. I can't tell you what sort of a hole his passing left in our lives. I know there are a other have had this happened to them.

HH....FIE
Joey Jo Jo Jr
Explorer

Re: Network Omni News

Unread post by Joey Jo Jo Jr »

taalismn wrote: Cybssynthcryth frankly LIKES being feared as a media
mogul....as a slaver and conquerer, he struck fear with his
warfleets and armies of minions, but he also provoked violent
responses and counterattacks...as a network manager and
news overseer, he can spread as much, if not MORE, terror and
apprehension by sending his reporters, who the opposition are
less likely/able to shoot, sniffing around their doorsteps. He also
loves the confusion he's sown among traditional enemies and
allies; as much as he is a `reformed' Splugorth, and obsessed
with Truth, he still gets a kick over disrupting other people's lives
and making his rivals miserable and uncertain. He's also found
it's more fun and effective to utterly humiliate his enemies as
opposed to simply slaying them...though he's been known to
turn a blind eye to the enthusiasm of his news crews when
dealing with particularly resistant news subjects.

Because of Cybssynthcryth's peculiar moral stance, he doesn't engage in many of the other activities that are the traditional
wellsprings of Splugorth strength. Technologies and magicks
that most Splugorth take for granted, such as the more extreme
biowizardry, and soul-enslaving Rune Magic, have been
discarded(some say `set aside') by Cybssynthcryth as
unacceptable. This has weakened Cybssynthcryth militarily, a
fact that his MANY enemies would love to take advantage of, but
Cybssynthcryth's profficiency with OTHER technologies,
especially information-gathering and communications, has
worked well to his advantage. All too often, Cybssynthcryth's
reporters will catch wind of an enemy military buildup, and
broadcast it all over the sector, while `carelessly omitting' who
the real target is....suddenly all the militaries in the sector gear
up for a possible attack, or an enemy of the opposing force will
use the info so lovingly provided, to launch their own
counterstrike....Cybssynthcryth's gotten quite good at playing off
mutual enemies against each other.

hotel employees, consorting with over-endowed mammals, belc Frankly, Cybssynthcryth is in possession of a MASSIVE amount
of dirt on his rivals. His newshounds and stringers have dug up
tons of incriminating data, and pieced together loads of factoids
and dumpster-tailings, accumulating billions of sound-bytes and
documentation, some of which is VERY sensitive to all the wrong
people. While Cybssynthcryth has gleefully used some of it to
bring entire empies down, the best of it he's saved to hurt his
enemies(thus reaffirming that he IS a Splugorth at heart)...It's no
secret that if he is seriously threatened, secret caches across
the cosmos will broadcast all that dirt to the right parties, laying
bare the secrets and vulnerabilities of Cybssynthcryth's
enemies. Any successful attack on Cybssynthcryth's media
empire will result in the victors being laid open to attack(most
likely by each other in fraticide warfare). Intelligence agencies
across the Three Galaxies would LOVE to find, and hack into,
one of Cybssynthcryth's secret data caches, for the secrets they
would contain.

Cybssynthcryth and his MInions aren't tolerant, tree-hugging,
nice guys, however. Cybssynthcryth advocates the School of
Gunsight Journalism; aggressive news gathering that channels
the Minions' normal bloodthirstiness and aggressiveness into a
quest for truth and incriminating information. If that means
violating a person's privacy to get the scoop, so be it. If getting
the goods on a corporate shell scheme means slamming some
company officer's hands in his desk drawer, consider that
drawer slammed. Torture(and there are different degress),
though distatsteful, is often the only way to pry a driminal's
secrets out of him and into the open for all to see.
If NON were interested in celebrity gossip, their armed and
power-armored paparazzi would be the bane of the jet-set in the
Three Galaxies, but NON typically stalks bigger game;
corporations and institutions, governments, and bureaucracies.
`Sacred Cows make the Best Hamburger' would sum up the
attitude of NON's reporter culture, but they just don't pick on the
Hindu pantheon; they pick on EVERYBODY, so nobody can claim
they're being profiled unfairly(or not given the opportunity to
present vindicating evidence). Of course, the fact that NON tends
to target socially-influential political groups and other
organizations(even if they aren't legal), as opposed to picking on
more visibile, if less consequential, conventional media
celebrities, is taken as a sign, by Cybssynthcryth's critics that his
REAL agenda is to control societies through media blackmail
and coercion. "Who Watches the Watchers?" is often countered
by "What are YOU Hiding, Critic-Boy?".

Cybssynthcryth's media empire HAS invested in, and
develioped, some powerful proprietary technologies of their own.
They are especially proficient at powerful and concealed
communications and surveillance equipment, both technological
and magical. Some of these are commercially
available(especially the broadcasting systems) while others are
available only to the right people, for the right price...and still
others are found only in the hands of Network Omni News
operatives(The Golgan Military High Command is STILL trying to
find out how all the Senior Officer washrooms in the Polygon
were compromised).

I thought conversions were not allowed, this is Rupert Murdoch without a doubt, and about as powerful.
You're all just a bunch of whinging children.
Aramanthus
Monk

It might even resembles him too! :)

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Re: Network Omni News

Joey Jo Jo Jr wrote:I thought conversions were not allowed, this is Rupert Murdoch without a doubt, and about as powerful.

H.L. Mencken actually, with a bit of Ted Turner(except for the colorization of film...Cybysscrthh's too smart to alienate the noirists...) :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:It might even resembles him too! :)

Cybssynthcryth: Pleased to see you again...
Condolences...

I understand the skies of Zantana XI shed rain for three days in remembrance...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Thank you my friend! :)

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Hmmmmmmmm I think we need some sort of news worthy thing to occur. I'm in need of a laugh!

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:Hmmmmmmmm I think we need some sort of news worthy thing to occur. I'm in need of a laugh!

Workin' on it, but many fronts, much to do, much Mutual Gift-Giving Season Gifts to obtain, youth to corrupt...busy, busy, busy!
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

I'm trying to raise mine from the dead! I working on it. It's not wanting to cooperate yet. :)

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Network Omni Newsflash
Dateline: 12/12574523/43654234523

Act of Heroism Triggers New Warfront.
---Tenova III, Serlin System, Keescho Sector, THundercloud Galaxy. A selfless act of heroic sacrifice in saving an entire planet from destruction has now apparently involved the CCW in a new conflict.
NON has learned that two weeks ago, in their efforts to explore the as-yet-uncharted reaches of the Thundercloud Galaxy, CCW exploration and diplomatic teams have foudn at least two starfaring civilizations in the newly openned Keesho Sector, including a human society based on Tenova III.
It was during an attempt to make peaceful contact with the Tenova people that the deployment of a massive quantum-implosion device of planetary death yield was detected in close proximity to the planet. A young Iborian diplomatic attache and scoutship pilot, E'brol Yeem, elected at that moment, with only seconds estimated before the device detonated, to intercept the warhead and affect a zero-safe-border FTL jump with teh weapon in tow...
(cut to video footage of a oval, gray-metal pear-like device looming over a blue-white planet, closing in on it with increasing speed....scale is impossible to judge, but one gets the feeling it's huge....It looms ever closer and closer to the POV, at the fringes of atmospheric re-enerty...when a small starship appears in the screen, streaking in at high speed...it's dwarved by the bomb...then, a tractor beam zaps out, and the scoutship sucks up tight to the falling weapon....There's a flicker ofdrive energies, a wave of distortion....glowing cracks appear in the weapon for a moment...it's hard to tell since the focus is wavering in and out..there's a glimpse of a wall of gray gun-metal, then a flash, and suddenly there's the planet...serene and reflecting sunlight...and nothing else...)
No contact has been made with E'brol Yeem, and subsequent searches of the local space in at least a 1 light year radius have detected no signs of E'brol Yeem, his scoutship, or the weapon. The TVIA has not given up hope of finding the young diplomat alive and unharmed, but CAF analysts, judging the capabilities of Yeem's ship, the mass he was attempting to move, and the circumstances of the incident, hold out slim hope that Yeem survived the experience of a blind jump with an armed quantum quash weapon in tow.
Yeem has been hailed as a planetary hero by the reliefed(and still alive) population of Tenova III, but on the heels of the accolades heaped on the heroic Iborian and the CCW contact cruiser have come revelations; the people of Tenova II were, and still are, involved in a war with the other sector species, a reptiliean race known as the Sqaada, who have been winning the war.
The Sqaada have apparently reacted quickly to the Tenova incidet; several reports have already come in of CCW exploration and trading vessels being attacked by Sqaada forces, including a planetary contact team in neighboring Veentur Sector, depsite broadbeam casts of offers to negotiate and mediate the Tenova conflict.
This has greatly complicated the Consortium of Civilized Worlds' efforts to peascefully explore the potentially rich Thundercloud Galaxy far reaches. "We were expecting a relatively peaceful charting and diplomatic expansion into the Keescho Sector," confided one CCW diplomat in the THundercloud Bureau. "Now we're having to move in military assets to secure our outposts in the area...Quantum quasher planetkillers? It sounds like a dirty little conflict we really wouldn't have wanted any part of...but now we're in the middle of it."
Network Omni News has not been able to contact any Sqaada government body for their side of the story, despite several heated contacts and an attempted boarding and interrogation by Sqaada forces that resulted in one vaporized Sqaada ship.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Very nice news story. Sort of reflecting the mood of the world overall today. Hopefully we'll hear the other side of the conflict too.

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Sqaada: "You are dirty filthy inferior animals who assist our enemies! Your interference in the natural order of things cannot go unanswered! Clearly the human infestation has spread deep and conspires with other inferior beings to steal Sqaada worlds and stand in the way of our galactc destiny! Your so-called 'reporters' gave us no information on their weaknesses, and despite their 'peaceful intent' came armed with infernal weapons! We talk to you no more except to glory in our superiority after we have reduced you all to ash!
Hey! Watch where you're pointing that thing, inferior one! The superior evolved form of a Sqaada is sanco-ACK!!! Hey...look, maybe you're not like a human...Maybe I was a little hasty...Is that thing ARMED?! I mean, your snout looks rather handsomely Sqaada...and those scales...But those tentacles are abominat--YYAAAGGGGCCHHH!!!--WE could put off exterminating your species at least unt---UUUUUYYYCHHH!!!! I mean...what's that buzzing sound? ....well s*****...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

nice response! I'll have to work on getting my oppositional news group running again. That was a lot of fun doing that! :D

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Anything news worthy for us?

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Trying, but I've stretched myself a little thin....I'll see what the News-Muse can bring me in my dreams...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

I'm working on something for MOANS!

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

I'm working on a news story. What about you Taalismn?

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Slowly working on bringing my new computer up to spec, so it's taking me time...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

I know about problems. I concure!

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::A small figure with a roman centurion helmut carrying a few sheets of paper walks out towards a podium. He coughs a couple of times.::: "We hear at MOANS have an important news reports! We have again scooped our opposition! Today at 08:00 hours on the planet of Hecuba in the priam sector coordinates 980:651:256. The planetary dictator Rastroc has retired due to ill health. Although rumors have indicated it was that the now former dictator is leaving due to the fact that he is suffering from extreme old age and ill health. And his brother Aulr is to take his place as dictator for life!" :::The little helmuted figure then walks off the stage and camera goes black.:::

HH....FIE

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”