Silver Surfer vs. Superman

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

who would win?

Superman?
14%
Silver Surfer?
86%

Total votes: 35

Sentinel
Palladin

Re: Silver Surfer vs. Superman

Unread post by Sentinel »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Who would win in this clash of the titans? The Last Son of Zenn-La or the Last Son of Krypton?

Supes has the strength, though Surfer is no slouch and is as strong as the Hulk at least. Surfer has the Power Cosmic, which took out the Green Lantern in one shot, but Supes can fly through a star.
Supes can't hang in space with Surfer without a breathing device, so we'll drop them on Marvel's Blue zone. Both are considered basically indestructible. Both have taken on gods and are capable of personally destroying worlds. Both are geniuses, though Supes leans toward mechanical and science while surfer's intellect is more bent toward the philosophical. In a no-holds barred contest who would win and why?

To be fair: Surfer wins.
The Power Cosmic gives the Surfer the power to transmute elements. Although he finds this exhausting, he could use this ability to turn Superman's costume into green Kryptonite.
Surfer also has the ability to absorb massive amounts of energy: he could use this ability to cut Superman off from the solar radiation he needs to sustain his powers (this would also refresh the Surf).

And, while the Surf may spend a lot of time waxing poetic and philosophical, let's not forget, he does know his way around the advanced technology of Galactus, and before becoming the Big G's Herald, he was a student of science like his father before him.
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Here's a more important question - how would you get these two to fight each other when they would probably rather team up and kick the ass of every cosmic villain in existence?
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

As preachy and iratating as silver surfer is he would win
it would take awhile but he would win
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Spectre
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Spectre »

What sentinal said.
"A little Rebellion now and then is a good thing." Thomas Jefferson
(To the tune of Ride of the Valkyries): Death and Destruction, Chaos and Carnage, Total Annailation Now!
300 Movie Geek Points
"I immediately regret this decision."- Jack Hare
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

Er, I dont think the Surfer is the last son. In fact Im pretty certain Zen La is still alive and well unless I missed a comic somewhere.

As for who wins; it depends on who the writer is. :lol:
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Jefffar wrote:Here's a more important question - how would you get these two to fight each other when they would probably rather team up and kick the ass of every cosmic villain in existence?

You set it during a period of time when Surfer was still Galactus' Herald.

Or you set it during the FF/Superman crossover (nice big graphic novel) where Superman is actually Galactus' Herald.

If you want them both to fight it out while they're both good, you bring in a manipulative third party like Darkseid or Metron to put it together.

Or you steal a page from JLAvengers and simply have a REALLY POWERFUL guy put them both in a room and say "ok fight to the death or I blow up both your universes." Even if they don't go all out they'll fight to stall while they try to think of a way around it.

Prolly a half dozen other ways to do it, but it's late and so I'll let someone else step in.
Specter
Adventurer

Re: Silver Surfer vs. Superman

Unread post by Specter »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:Who would win in this clash of the titans? The Last Son of Zenn-La or the Last Son of Krypton?

Supes has the strength, though Surfer is no slouch and is as strong as the Hulk at least. Surfer has the Power Cosmic, which took out the Green Lantern in one shot, but Supes can fly through a star.
Supes can't hang in space with Surfer without a breathing device, so we'll drop them on Marvel's Blue zone. Both are considered basically indestructible. Both have taken on gods and are capable of personally destroying worlds. Both are geniuses, though Supes leans toward mechanical and science while surfer's intellect is more bent toward the philosophical. In a no-holds barred contest who would win and why?

Gah!!! Silver Surfer, but you had to bring up that GL beat down. First of all it was implied that the battle had been going on for a while when you see GL and SS clashing. And, even then it was a close one. I still think GL should have one that one. :x
My dragon juicer died because of magical sock puppets. - ash_wednesday

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Hmm.....in the end I have to go with the Surfer. Not saying it's be a cakewalk, but I think Surfer has several advantages over Supes.

By the way; Just before the big DC/MArvel Amalgam crossover series there was an independent GL and SS crossover comic. I still remember Silver Surfer taking on Cyborg, getting hit by one of his blasts and thinking "Sufficient might to stagger me. An opponent to be reckoned with then..." :lol:
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Even with al the sentinal brought up(which are very good points) their is still a way for Superman to win, and that's his speed. Simply put this is a guy who can challenge the Flash(notice I didn't say beat but challenge).
He used to be fast enough to time travel.
And even now he coul duse his speed and strength to get enough blow to perhaps end things before the Silver Surfer could react.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

And I've since learned that the SS vs. GL match was decided by the companies and I disagree with it.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Sentinel
Palladin

Sir_Spirit wrote:Even with al the sentinal brought up(which are very good points) their is still a way for Superman to win, and that's his speed. Simply put this is a guy who can challenge the Flash(notice I didn't say beat but challenge).
He used to be fast enough to time travel.
And even now he coul duse his speed and strength to get enough blow to perhaps end things before the Silver Surfer could react.

The Surfer is used to routinely traveling at light and supra-light speeds. It's the only way he could hope to get around the cosmos without it taking millions of years.
The Power Cosmic also allows him to keep track of possible hazards also traveling at light speeds, in order to evade them.

And yes, while Superman could fly into a sun to boost his powers, Silver Surfer can still leach off those energies. He too can fly into the surface of a star unscathed.
Galactus builds 'em tough.

As far as GL vs. SS goes: if all else is equal in terms of their energy powers, Surfer has GL beat on all enhanced physical abilities.Kyle has to divert ring power to increase his strength beyond human levels, and he has to concentrate: Surfer does not.

Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

So what if Superman flies into the sun... Silver Surfer just destroys the sun and flies circles around him till he runs out of power. :p

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

As annoying as Supes can be, he beat the Surfer. Jason's rule of coolness applies... riding a surfboard as your main "catch" is so far up the lameness meter that he just explodes at the initiation of a battle with just about anybody out there.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Surfer smokes the Man of Steel.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Jason Richards wrote:As annoying as Supes can be, he beat the Surfer. Jason's rule of coolness applies... riding a surfboard as your main "catch" is so far up the lameness meter that he just explodes at the initiation of a battle with just about anybody out there.

This might be true, but let's not forget that Supes is someone that has yet to be told that the underwear goes inside the pants. :D
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Sentinel
Palladin

Jason Richards wrote:As annoying as Supes can be, he beat the Surfer. Jason's rule of coolness applies... riding a surfboard as your main "catch" is so far up the lameness meter that he just explodes at the initiation of a battle with just about anybody out there.

Having lived in Hawaii for several years as a kid, I always thought surfing was rather cool.
I can't do it myself, but it is very cool...

Sentinel
Palladin

Danger wrote:

This might be true, but let's not forget that Supes is someone that has yet to be told that the underwear goes inside the pants. :D

Superman's corporate endorsement from Underoos specifically states that his underwear must be visible at all times.

Overlord Rikonius
Hero
Comment: I'm basically a sexy Rasputin!

Unread post by Overlord Rikonius »

Sentinel wrote:
Danger wrote:

Superman's corporate endorsement from Underoos specifically states that his underwear must be visible at all times.
"Why is it that when Clark Kent wears his underwear outside of his pants he's a superhero but when grandpa does it, he's senile?" - Some comedian
GP: 16,019.8 / JP: 30 / MZP: 75
"Overlord Rikonius is the Roland Deschain of Bad Puns, he fires them off that fast" - CornholioPrime
"Rik is a deep and abundant reservoir of cool..." - Yisterwald
Party hydrants strive when they have a sorority backed by beige regurgitations.
Sentinel
Palladin

Overlord Rikonius wrote:
Sentinel wrote:
Danger wrote:

"Why is it that when Clark Kent wears his underwear outside of his pants he's a superhero but when grandpa does it, he's senile?" - Some comedian

Bullets don't bounce off of Grandpa, son. :lol:

Jason Richards

The rule of coolness ALWAYS applies, people! This is how Batman would decidedly defeat Superman in anything from an all-out battle to thumb wrestling. It's why Plastic Man would be destroyed by any other hero in the DC universe, Silver Surfer included.

He has a SURFBOARD!!! It's like a bad prop for an 80's action figure.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Sentinel
Palladin

What have you got against surfers, dude?

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Jason Richards wrote:He has a SURFBOARD!!! It's like a bad prop for an 80's action figure.

Cept it came about 20 years before 80s action figures. Like blaming the Beatles for Oasis.
Jason Richards

Marrowlight wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:He has a SURFBOARD!!! It's like a bad prop for an 80's action figure.

Cept it came about 20 years before 80s action figures. Like blaming the Beatles for Oasis.

I'm aware of that. That's why I said it was like cheesy action figure accesories. It's a simile.

Marrowlight
Knight

So if the surfboard bugs you so much would you have been happier if he was just the silver soarer? Could've given him this nice hang glider.

And yeah, I'm aware of what a simile is...but thanks for telling me just in case, y'know, I wasn't.
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

Marrowlight wrote:So if the surfboard bugs you so much would you have been happier if he was just the silver soarer? Could've given him this nice hang glider.

And yeah, I'm aware of what a simile is...but thanks for telling me just in case, y'know, I wasn't.

the silver soarer..... it's toytastic! :P
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!
MrTwist
Hero

Unread post by MrTwist »

Ahem.

He's 'skiing'.
"Do you even know what the word theory means? You must think it means '**** that you make up'."
---Penn Jillette
Jason Richards

MrTwist wrote:

Ahem.

He's 'skiing'.

Hey, the skis were my favorite G.I. Joe accessory, along with K-9 (MP's dog) so I guess I shouldn't be complaining. :lol:

Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

Plastic Man Vs Silver surfer. now there's the real Contest..
(note, Plastic Man Is surrounded by a supernatural Aura of dumb luck, which SEVERELY throws this in his favor)
Sentinel
Palladin

Gomen_Nagai wrote:Plastic Man Vs Silver surfer. now there's the real Contest..
(note, Plastic Man Is surrounded by a supernatural Aura of dumb luck, which SEVERELY throws this in his favor)

A better confrontation would be Plastic man VS. Ambush Bug.

DBX
Hero

Unread post by DBX »

Surfs up all the way.

Silver Surfer is in a different league. it is like saying Batman vs Superman. Superman wins all the day long. Power should play a part somewhere in these things.
Sentinel
Palladin

Hyperion wrote:Surfer would bore Supes to death with his constant and bewildering inward thinking. That is if Supes' chooses to use his Supervision to read the massive bubbles that fill all of Surfers panels. :P

This isn't a Kieth Giffen JLA, nor a John Byrne She-Hulk, dude.
:lol:

Jason Richards

DBX wrote:Surfs up all the way.

Silver Surfer is in a different league. it is like saying Batman vs Superman. Superman wins all the day long. Power should play a part somewhere in these things.

You know, when they face off, Bats tends to win...

Jason Richards

Ironclad wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:The rule of coolness ALWAYS applies, people! This is how Batman would decidedly defeat Superman in anything from an all-out battle to thumb wrestling. It's why Plastic Man would be destroyed by any other hero in the DC universe, Silver Surfer included.

He has a SURFBOARD!!! It's like a bad prop for an 80's action figure.

Plastic Man not cool??

I am shocked!

(This is my shocked face :shock: )

You are aware that not only can Plastic Man assume pretty much any form he likes he is also effectively immortal (JLA: Obsidian Age)

If only he could do something about his pigmentation... sigh

Oh yeah.. Surfer for the win ;)

Again, it's the Jason cool scale. He stretches. It's stupid. He dies. :D

Jason Richards

Seradan wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:

And you find that cool? Batman wins because Superman doesn't go all out, or because he has access to Kryptonite, because otherwise, Batman is a little pile of bloody goo before he has a chance to blink. There is a reason that Superman fights god-like beings and Bats fights Riddler...

By the way, in case you haven't noticed, your 'cool-o-meter' is not considered universal, and thankfully your opinion does not equate into reality.

Gosh, you people take yourselves seriously here on the HU board. Save it for Sound Off!

And Bats being prepared and playing on Sup's weaknesses, frailties, and sensibilities is why it's cool.

Sentinel
Palladin

Jason Richards wrote:

When a Kryptonian goes full out, like the Phantom Zone villains, Batman is toast.

I'd like to see him go one-on-one with General Zod. Or, how about Ultraman from the Crime Syndicate.

Sentinel
Palladin

The Surfer isn't in a League: He's a Defender.
Superman is in a League, dude...

:lol:

Jason Richards

Sentinel wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:

When a Kryptonian goes full out, like the Phantom Zone villains, Batman is toast.

I'd like to see him go one-on-one with General Zod. Or, how about Ultraman from the Crime Syndicate.

Fortunately, we're talking about Superman. :)

Sentinel
Palladin

How about Golden Age Batman (circa Detective Comics #27) vs. Golden Age Superman (Action Comics #1)?

Any takers on that one?

Jason Richards

Sentinel wrote:How about Golden Age Batman (circa Detective Comics #27) vs. Golden Age Superman (Action Comics #1)?

Any takers on that one?

That's before Sups became a boyscout, right?

Sentinel
Palladin

Jason Richards wrote:
Sentinel wrote:How about Golden Age Batman (circa Detective Comics #27) vs. Golden Age Superman (Action Comics #1)?

Any takers on that one?

Sure was: The classic era of two-fisted action heroes.

Jason Richards

Sentinel wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:

Any takers on that one?

Sure was: The classic era of two-fisted action heroes.

Then that would be a different story, as he would climb the coolness scale.

He'd still beat Silver Surfer, though.

MrTwist
Hero

Unread post by MrTwist »

I was thinking a bit more on this, and realized in a comic book fight Superman would have to win. Why? DC would likely not allow Superman in a crossover comic without either him winning or being strong enough to be a stalemate.

It is kind of the coolness factor that Jason has mentioned. Supes just would be written to win; he's an iconic figure and Silver Surfer is much less so.

But without regards to popularity and just due to sheer power, it's somewhat of a tough call. Both would likely hold back due to their personalities and most likely it would be a standstill. If for some reason they both let loose, then Surfer would win. Superman has various advantages over other super-powered folks, but Surfer isn't the typical super-powered guy. I wish I still had my marvel handbooks, but I remember the whole 'Power Cosmic' stuff wasn't small potatos. I thought he could do just about whatever he wanted with it, within certain power limits. And turning Superman into a just-born whale falling to earth is within the scope of his power, if I remember correctly.
"Do you even know what the word theory means? You must think it means '**** that you make up'."
---Penn Jillette
Sentinel
Palladin

MrTwist wrote:I was thinking a bit more on this, and realized in a comic book fight Superman would have to win. Why? DC would likely not allow Superman in a crossover comic without either him winning or being strong enough to be a stalemate.

It is kind of the coolness factor that Jason has mentioned. Supes just would be written to win; he's an iconic figure and Silver Surfer is much less so.

But without regards to popularity and just due to sheer power, it's somewhat of a tough call. Both would likely hold back due to their personalities and most likely it would be a standstill. If for some reason they both let loose, then Surfer would win. Superman has various advantages over other super-powered folks, but Surfer isn't the typical super-powered guy. I wish I still had my marvel handbooks, but I remember the whole 'Power Cosmic' stuff wasn't small potatos. I thought he could do just about whatever he wanted with it, within certain power limits. And turning Superman into a just-born whale falling to earth is within the scope of his power, if I remember correctly.

That's just a little outside of Surf's ability (but, maybe Molecule Man...).
Still, doing the whole energy absoption trick would allow Surfer to weaken Superman to the point that it would be unnecessary to kill him, thus satisfying Surfers' moral compunctions.
For Superman, the only way to defeat the Surfer would be to kill him, so Superman is hamstrung from the get-go.

MrTwist
Hero

Unread post by MrTwist »

Sentinel wrote:
MrTwist wrote:I was thinking a bit more on this, and realized in a comic book fight Superman would have to win. Why? DC would likely not allow Superman in a crossover comic without either him winning or being strong enough to be a stalemate.

That's just a little outside of Surf's ability (but, maybe Molecule Man...).
Still, doing the whole energy absoption trick would allow Surfer to weaken Superman to the point that it would be unnecessary to kill him, thus satisfying Surfers' moral compunctions.
For Superman, the only way to defeat the Surfer would be to kill him, so Superman is hamstrung from the get-go.

It is? I thought the Power Cosmic allowed for molecular alteration(oh, and Molecule Man is one of my Marvel favs. Just got all the issues of New Avengers. Hope they give the guy who can destroy galaxies with a thought some thought in his capture). So what were the limitations on the 'Power Cosmic'?
---Penn Jillette
Sentinel
Palladin

Surfer can alter molecular structures, but he can not transmute elements (he cannot turn pure lead into pure gold, but he can draw elements together to form complex molecular structures, or break down existing molecular structures into something simple. He can also reduce objects to pure energy, which he can then absorb for sustenance), nor can he create living organics. He can heal organic life, but cannot raise the dead (The Grandmaster could do this with his Power Cosmic, so I believe that Surfer simply never received this ability from Galactus).
Sufer (according the Deluxe Official Handbook) can project blasts of energy capable of "leveling a large city".
Galactus can do things with Power Cosmic that the Surfer can't (like empower other beings with the same power, or transmute elements), and individuals with the Power Cosmic (Like the Elders) have abilities unique to them as well.

After achieving .99 the speed of light, Surfer enters hyperspace. The Power Cosmic grants him Cosmic Awareness, and enables him to navigate through hyperspace.

Overlord Rikonius
Hero
Comment: I'm basically a sexy Rasputin!

Unread post by Overlord Rikonius »

Yes, but he doesn't have Comics Awareness :p
GP: 16,019.8 / JP: 30 / MZP: 75
"Overlord Rikonius is the Roland Deschain of Bad Puns, he fires them off that fast" - CornholioPrime
"Rik is a deep and abundant reservoir of cool..." - Yisterwald
Party hydrants strive when they have a sorority backed by beige regurgitations.
Sentinel
Palladin

Overlord Rikonius wrote:Yes, but he doesn't have Comics Awareness :p

No, but I got that power pretty well covered. 8-)

Preacher
Hero
Comment: My Thermonuclear level defense of Palladium is neither condoned nor endorsed by Palladium Books.

Unread post by Preacher »

The only reason Silver Surfer could beat Superman is because of the cheesy way that he can turn off energy that powers Superman.

If there were a way to make it a slugfest only then Mr. Shiney goes down hard.
ImageImage Yeah I like guns. Image
I pledge allegiance to this flag, if that bothers you well that's too bad!!!
Sentinel
Palladin

Preacher wrote:The only reason Silver Surfer could beat Superman is because of the cheesy way that he can turn off energy that powers Superman.

Surfer can also pump up his strength via the Power Cosmic beyond the Class 100 level: no one knows what the upper limit is, although it may depend on how much energy Surf is drawing in at the time.

Preacher
Hero
Comment: My Thermonuclear level defense of Palladium is neither condoned nor endorsed by Palladium Books.

Unread post by Preacher »

Sentinel wrote:
Preacher wrote:The only reason Silver Surfer could beat Superman is because of the cheesy way that he can turn off energy that powers Superman.

Surfer can also pump up his strength via the Power Cosmic beyond the Class 100 level: no one knows what the upper limit is, although it may depend on how much energy Surf is drawing in at the time.

Yep it says in the last Marvel Universe I read that he can do that, pump his energy up to over the class 100 range which is well over a hundred tons I believe?

The last Whos Who for DC says if it could be lifted without falling apart then Superman could easily lift the Great Pyramid which is what like 6-10 million tons?

:P
ImageImage Yeah I like guns. Image
I pledge allegiance to this flag, if that bothers you well that's too bad!!!

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”