Music you use to play Robotech with?

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

a Little Red Nugent for Lancers Rockers games....
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Terry, you a Cannuck?

I have a variety of things I throw on when I play RT. I have the RT Perfect Soundtrack and the Top Gun Soundtrack. I also get good mileage out of the Spawn and Matrix Soundtracks.

Most of my disks are compilational in nature, but if you're familiar with the Big Shiney Tunes series, msot of those ahve been in my player during games. I've also had Monastic Chants, Classical Music and in one instance, Country going at the time.

The Country worked really well with a Invid Invasion game I ran.

I once ran a Lancer's Rockers using the soundteack from Ninja Gaiden for NES. There's a controller push code that you can use that lets you cue up and play any of the music or sound effects. I scripted each section of the book for musi and assigned the sound effects. it was pretty cool, thought it took a bit of time to cycle through things.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Jefffar wrote:Terry, you a Cannuck?

OMG... i cant believe you'd ask that kinda question... Thats personal information. People in Newfoundland dont talk about that kinda Stuff.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zerebus wrote:*has never heard of The Tea Party and hasn't heard music by White Lion, Monster Magnet, Triumph, or the afforementioned never heard of band*

Rush? these guys Rock... like late 70's early 80's Hiar Rock.
http://www.rush.com/php/home.php?f=1
MonsterMagnet is hard core, "Satan" rock. some guys i Worked with were in to it... but thought my RPG's were of the Devil, go figure.
http://www.monstermagnet.net/
The Tea party.... isnt that fomr jay and Silent bob striek back...
http://www.teaparty.com/
White Lion? i knwo White Snake... but VH! has an article...
http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/id_18959/artist.jhtml
Triumph? dont you mean Rush... nope. MTV has somethign about them....
http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/triumph/artist.jhtml

I've used Linkin Park, God Smack & S.O.D. alot...
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zerebus wrote:RPG's of the devil?

No, no, no, that's just Dungeons and Dragons

Uh... watch out for ads.

Actually, I'm in the Process of Making sure all religious zelots who hate RPG's know of the Evil Palladium books in Taylor MI... they do not know the true captial of $atan is near Detroit.... now where TSR HQ was in the 80's... TSR died.
what i think is funny... how those guys Claim to be former pagans who worked with gygax and co. to develop better Rituals for D&D... when i asked Gary about it years ago, he said these "Nut Jobs" are liars.
Fear the Pulling Report.....
Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein

Unread post by Novastar »

That...was...disturbing.
I know that a lot of people still have preconceptions about RPG's, but it's all together disturbing to realize this woman was used as an "expert" witness... :shock:
Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the true-born king of England. ~ Mark Hall
Novastar only speaks the truth. ~ Brandon Aten, aka The Galactus Kid
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Novastar wrote:

That...was...disturbing.
I know that a lot of people still have preconceptions about RPG's, but it's all together disturbing to realize this woman was used as an "expert" witness... :shock:

lol, i found it very funny how she would apply the Level of a Chracter to how far the evil person is in to the Cult... Like D&D was like the Masonic order... and your Levels were "Degrees"
I've found much worse then her report... one site had info on how the Satanist Recruti Via RPG's and Rock Music... and plan to overthrow the government...

Rock and Roll & Robotech... who knew we were all Evil.
Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Unread post by Comrade Corsarius »

Lynn Minmei.
I'd get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the yardarm of my sky-ship as the sails billowed in the breeze and the land slid by 300-odd metres below. I'd grasp the mahogany ship's wheel, turn her nose a few points back onto the line, and feel pity for all those poor bastards below who have to work for a living. - My idea of the good life in Rifts.

Steampunk SAMAS finally built!
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Terry, you musical tastes betray your nationality.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”