VTT news?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prof.Dogg
D-Bee

VTT news?

Unread post by Prof.Dogg »

Any word on a VTT ruleset for any of the worlds?
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: VTT news?

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

What is VTT?
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:42 pm What is VTT?
It is the standard acronym for Virtual Table Top... websites like Roll20 and Foundry use these "tokens" to represent characters, monsters, etc... via online Virtual Table Tops.

Definition VTT
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Prof.Dogg
D-Bee

Unread post by Prof.Dogg »

It's a means for shut-ins like me to play with family and friends. The GM sets up the game online and players can join from anywhere via the internet. Been dying to play some Palladium but there's currently no options...
Bidders_71
Newb

Unread post by Bidders_71 »

I've been keeping an Eye on any VTT's for Palladium game systems for 2 or 3 years now, savage world has adopted rifts, if you like that game system. it has some really nice art work packages that can be can be used for home brewed personal VTT games. about 2 years ago their was a post in a weekly update at the same time as savage rifts came out that Palladium games was in the works for a Vtt rules set for fantasy grounds but nothing since then. their is a room in the discord server about vtt but,No offical commercial rule sets for any VTT systems sofar.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Honestly, doing something for VTT would be too much work for PB's. Especially with the future of those other platforms uncertain due to the impact of the WoTC VTT.
Online presence is super important but I wouldnt be a good use of PB's' time until theyve seen the dust settle.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”