Dethbegin's Homebrew Content + Original Post

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dethbegins
D-Bee
Comment: Welcoming everyone is a great goal, but keeping them engaged and entertained... Now that's one hell of a challenge!

Dethbegin's Homebrew Content + Original Post

Unread post by dethbegins »

Howdy! I'm kind of new to splicers as an RPG and wanted to either convert it or host a small set of sessions for it! I was interested in finding a character sheet for the game, however, even after several days of searching, I haven't found one that's compatible with the current system. Does anyone have a standard rifts sheet designed for the GARDENER, or DREADGUARD host armors? or a blank sheet that contains a bio-enhancement section for bio-armors in particular?

A mega-verse Ambassador named Bill made this sheet here: Splicers Character Sheet and was cool enough to make it linkable, so I'm going to leave this here for anyone who needs a well detailed character sheet premade for your splicers games!

Once again thank you Bill, you're a freaking Chad!
Last edited by dethbegins on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
dethbegins
D-Bee
Comment: Welcoming everyone is a great goal, but keeping them engaged and entertained... Now that's one hell of a challenge!

Re: Splicers official or unofficial character sheets for gardener/dreadguard?

After several days without any response, I have decided to design my own sheets. In future posts I will be adding my personal ideas for many different forms of equipment, and possible civilian designs to be used in a future campaign I'm working on.

***Updating Post***

Below are links to several posts I've made adding more realistic, and interesting options to Splicers. Please Note! House Gene-Coil has a small section at the very bottom introducing ways to splice hero's unlimited, and the rest of Rifts but I would like to request help in adding more options for our fellow players.

In Progress:

**Bio-Mechs and templates
**Lindel Host Armor (Improved Gardener Host Armor)
**More Bio-Enhancements for Military Use
**Rules for Integrating Biotechnology towards Civilian Use (TBD)
**More Mounts for House Gene-Coil (TBD)
**Cattle, and various Enhanced Beasts of Burden (TBD)

Links Below, click on the description!

Trade Goods and Tables

Civilian Bio-Enhancements

Civilian Bio-Gear

House Gene-Coil

Augmenter O.C.C. Upgrade

Organic Mecha and You!

New Human R.C.C. the Pryon!

In Progress: Bio-Enhancements
Last edited by dethbegins on Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
dethbegins
D-Bee

Re: Dethbegin's Homebrew Content + Original Post

content will not be developed further at this time, i've moved on to simplified systems due to a lack of interest in my community to play the game, I enjoy the concept of splicers and will one day finalize work for a more optimized system, until then. have a good one.

Return to “Splicers®”