Spy

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Thom001
Explorer

Spy

Unread post by Thom001 »

Hello all. Has anyone ever played a spy that infiltrated an organization? (like the Coalition, The NGR, the Pecos empire, Lazlo, Free Quebec, etc)

What was their actual OCC and what did they pretend to be? How did it turn out for that character, or group?
HarleeKnight
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: For the White Rose!!!

Re: Spy

Unread post by HarleeKnight »

My Psychic Super-Spy infiltrated a CS armory by pretending to be a known colonel from another facility, to blow it up and steal some equipment. Was going pretty good until the Dog Pack showed up earlier than expected and I had to fight my way out with the help of my team in the forest. Telemechanics can get you past the electronic security but will just give you away to those damn dogs. Managed to get away with a damaged Skull-Walker before the place went boom. Now my face is on a wanted poster in every CS facility, so I won't be trying that again any time soon.
There are two kinds of people in this world... 1: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Return to “Rifts®”