Bizantium available as PDF

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Bizantium available as PDF

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Hey Folks Bizantium and the Northern Islands a book I am very much acquainted with is now
available as PDF on Drivethrurpg.com. I've been waiting for this moment for a while because when I
want to look stuff up I get tired of looking at my original material and remember what became
cannon and what didn't. Now I can finally enjoy it on my computer, laptop, and phone. And for
those who didn't buy the book, now is your opportunity to enjoy the island north of the Great
Wilderness.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Bizantium available as PDF

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Reagren Wright wrote:Hey Folks Bizantium and the Northern Islands a book I am very much acquainted with is now
available as PDF on Drivethrurpg.com. I've been waiting for this moment for a while because when I
want to look stuff up I get tired of looking at my original material and remember what became
cannon and what didn't. Now I can finally enjoy it on my computer, laptop, and phone. And for
those who didn't buy the book, now is your opportunity to enjoy the island north of the Great
Wilderness.

Congrats! Have now the pdf to go with this awesome book- looking forward to your next published work!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Reagren Wright wrote:Hey Folks Bizantium and the Northern Islands a book I am very much acquainted with is now
Wilderness.

Greetings and Salutations. Congratulations on that. I'm wondering if this would include the missing O.C.C. Experience Tables? If not, would you be able to help in some other way (such as having the information in your old manuscript)? None of the O.C.C. (except the Iceborn Captain (Male) which states to use the Necromancer O.C.C. table, and by default I can use the Necromancer table from Adventures on the High Seas) are listed, at least not that I can find. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Prysus wrote:
Wilderness.

Greetings and Salutations. Congratulations on that. I'm wondering if this would include the missing O.C.C. Experience Tables? If not, would you be able to help in some other way (such as having the information in your old manuscript)? None of the O.C.C. (except the Iceborn Captain (Male) which states to use the Necromancer O.C.C. table, and by default I can use the Necromancer table from Adventures on the High Seas) are listed, at least not that I can find. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Farewell and safe journeys.

Nope they just scanned it as a PDF. Let me check my original manuscript and get back to you. Pretty sure I have the EXP Tables.
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Reagren Wright wrote:
Prysus wrote:
Wilderness.

Nope they just scanned it as a PDF. Let me check my original manuscript and get back to you. Pretty sure I have the EXP Tables.

Greetings and Salutations. I appreciate it, but I actually found them in the book. They're located on Page 108 (after the Skill section, instead of with the O.C.C. or in the back of the book like normal). Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”