Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

keir451 wrote:And to think that this insanity started from scuh humble beginings! So how about Tenchi GXP? Seina Yamad, mamber of the Galxay Police Force at your service, Sir! :lol:

:lol: :eek: I think we've done Mihosie. Don' know they could survive her and Seina.

glitterboy2098 wrote:UEsG skywatch HQ: "sir, why is earth orbital space suddenly filled with pirate ships?"

:lol:

keir451 wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:UEsG skywatch HQ: "sir, why is earth orbital space suddenly filled with pirate ships?"

"...and why does one look like a giant Bodhidharma!?!!!!"

SRoss wrote:Arnie100: "So how do we know when the whole Magical Garment Girl thing has go too far?"

Regent: (Wearing a Magical Garment Girl outfit) "I AM SAILOR OPTERRA!!!"

SRoss: "I'd say that's a good sign..." :erm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Arnie100 wrote:Arnie100: "I think I'm gonna be sick..." :shock: :puke:
Annie: "But he's so CCCUUUTTTEEEE! :love:
SRoss: "That''s wrong on so many levels!"

taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

keir451 wrote:And to think that this insanity started from scuh humble beginings! So how about Tenchi GXP? Seina Yamad, mamber of the Galxay Police Force at your service, Sir! :lol:

Start the stopwatch to see how long it takes before Seiryo Tennan is fatally mauled by the 'dirty Earthers'.

Ouch...that was quick.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

on the otherhand, with Seina in the area, Shinji would have a brief reprieve from being sought out by all the women..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
taalismn
Priest

Seiryo: "You Earthlings are so obviously incompetent, you let your planet get invaded not once, but three ti-*URK!*"

Seiryo: "So what would have been wrong with a Third Impact? Less Earthlings the better I sa-#glurb#"

Seiryo:"'World War IV'? When are you Earthlings get it right and FINALLY exterminate yoursGYYAAHHHGGG!!!!"

Seiryo: "Dirty filthy cheating EarNNYYYAAUUUHHHHHH!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

Start the stopwatch to see how long it takes before Seiryo Tennan is fatally mauled by the 'dirty Earthers'.

Ouch...that was quick.

Dairugger XV wrote:I didn't even get to click start....

glitterboy2098 wrote:on the otherhand, with Seina in the area, Shinji would have a brief reprieve from being sought out by all the women..

:lol: VERY true there.

taalismn wrote:Seiryo: "You Earthlings are so obviously incompetent, you let your planet get invaded not once, but three ti-*URK!*"

Seiryo: "So what would have been wrong with a Third Impact? Less Earthlings the better I sa-#glurb#"

Seiryo:"'World War IV'? When are you Earthlings get it right and FINALLY exterminate yoursGYYAAHHHGGG!!!!"

Seiryo: "Dirty filthy cheating EarNNYYYAAUUUHHHHHH!!!"

:lol: Sounds like he and Corg will get along great. :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

Corg's a violet psychopath who WILL kill youeven as he taunts you.
Seiryo's a snotty sociopath who will threaten to humiliate/maim/kill you, but he overestimates his own physical and martrial prowess. The fact that Seiryo is able to rise to the top of a pirate band is more due to the poor quality of the pirates than Seiryo's leadership abilities, since he is, essentially, a blue-blood poof.
Arguably, because Juraians and Humans are essentially similar(aside from Juraian lifespans being a LOT longer), Corg would more than likely try to kill Seiryo, rather than ally with him.

The most unlikely xover I'd love to see is Seiryo Tennan facing off against Ramon Vega(aka 'Bunny Wigglesworth') from Zorro: The Gay Blade. 'Bunny' is visually as fruity as Seiryo, but is FAR more competent. Given that Seiryo ihas SOME proficiency with a Juraian energy blade(I suspect it's mandatory training if you're a Juraian noble of ANY stature), but Bunny's got a deft hand with a whip(and there are plenty of energy whips in the Tenchi universe), it could be a close contest.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Corg's a violet psychopath who WILL kill youeven as he taunts you.
Seiryo's a snotty sociopath who will threaten to humiliate/maim/kill you, but he overestimates his own physical and martrial prowess. The fact that Seiryo is able to rise to the top of a pirate band is more due to the poor quality of the pirates than Seiryo's leadership abilities, since he is, essentially, a blue-blood poof.
Arguably, because Juraians and Humans are essentially similar(aside from Juraian lifespans being a LOT longer), Corg would more than likely try to kill Seiryo, rather than ally with him.

The most unlikely xover I'd love to see is Seiryo Tennan facing off against Ramon Vega(aka 'Bunny Wigglesworth') from Zorro: The Gay Blade. 'Bunny' is visually as fruity as Seiryo, but is FAR more competent. Given that Seiryo ihas SOME proficiency with a Juraian energy blade(I suspect it's mandatory training if you're a Juraian noble of ANY stature), but Bunny's got a deft hand with a whip(and there are plenty of energy whips in the Tenchi universe), it could be a close contest.

:twisted: Well, I was meaning, as they were put through the ringer together. But, ya, that would be an interesting fight.
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

taalismn wrote:Corg's a violet psychopath who WILL kill youeven as he taunts you.

Corg: "I'm NOT a violent psychopath!! (Guns down several civilians) I just have anger issues, that's all."
Seiryo: "Seriously. (Drinking a beer as he takes in Corg's handiwork). This stuff just doesn't bother me anymore. You missed one by the way."
Corg: "Oh. Thank you. (Burst of gunfire) We have feelings too, you know."
They can't see me...Right!?
taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:

Corg: "I'm NOT a violent psychopath!! (Guns down several civilians) I just have anger issues, that's all."
Seiryo: "Seriously. (Drinking a beer as he takes in Corg's handiwork). This stuff just doesn't bother me anymore. You missed one by the way."

Kenshiro: "Then you will not mind THIS! Keiraku hikō!!!"(taps both of them)
Seiryo: "MY SPLEEN!"(he explodes, spraying the area with gore)
Corg: "HAH! An Unvid's vital points are different from a despicable low human's!"
Kenshiro: "You're full of it, so I tapped your intestinal vital points/"
Corg: "Huh?! Wha-GLARFGH!"(his guts bloat and he explodes)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Corg: "Crap...I'm a loofah again."
taalismn
Priest

Arnie100 wrote:Corg: "Crap...I'm a loofah again."

Kenshiro: "I shall now practice my refined 'Fist of the North Star Vital Points' technique on something that does not, at least to the casual eye, have ANY vital points, such as this sponge here."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Corg: "Is he gone!"

Seiryo: (Looking about) "Looks like it."

Corg: "Now back to destroying the humans."

Mr. Canoehead: "Stop evildoers!"

Corg & Seiryo: "What the he..."

Mr. Canoehead: "BOOTTOTHEHEAD!!!"

#THWACK!!!#
taalismn
Priest

When the grade-C comedy acts start beating the crud out of you, it's time to pursue a different line of work, than 'aspiring enemy of mankind'.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Corg: "But...but...I AM CORG...PRINCE OF THE --"
Everyone: "Blah, blah..."
Corg: "Hate. All. Of. You. (Sobbing)"
Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:

:lol: Ok, kill them now.

taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:

Kenshiro: "Then you will not mind THIS! Keiraku hikō!!!"(taps both of them)
Seiryo: "MY SPLEEN!"(he explodes, spraying the area with gore)
Corg: "HAH! An Unvid's vital points are different from a despicable low human's!"
Kenshiro: "You're full of it, so I tapped your intestinal vital points/"
Corg: "Huh?! Wha-GLARFGH!"(his guts bloat and he explodes)

:twisted: Thank you. Fist of the North Star, right?

taalismn wrote:

Kenshiro: "I shall now practice my refined 'Fist of the North Star Vital Points' technique on something that does not, at least to the casual eye, have ANY vital points, such as this sponge here."

:lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:Corg: "Is he gone!"

Seiryo: (Looking about) "Looks like it."

Corg: "Now back to destroying the humans."

Mr. Canoehead: "Stop evildoers!"

Corg & Seiryo: "What the he..."

Mr. Canoehead: "BOOTTOTHEHEAD!!!"

#THWACK!!!#

taalismn wrote:When the grade-C comedy acts start beating the crud out of you, it's time to pursue a different line of work, than 'aspiring enemy of mankind'.

Arnie100 wrote:Corg: "But...but...I AM CORG...PRINCE OF THE --"
Everyone: "Blah, blah..."
Corg: "Hate. All. Of. You. (Sobbing)"

:lol: :lol: It's ok, we still hate. :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

-ClusterFrack
A ‘We’re Not Your Thirteenth Tribe’ scenario

“Admiral Cain, jump complete! All units reporting in and green!”
“Excellent. Our location?”
“Three light seconds out from target. We’re already detecting a large formation of capital ships in orbit of the Thirteenth Colony. Multiple smaller signatures in closer orbit of the planet.”
“So the Thirteenth wants to put up a fight? Wonder who tipped them off we were coming? Wings Alpha through Gamma to advance on that formation. Tau and Pico wings as strategic reserve. Rest of the fleets will envelope the planet. Foilish fo them to concentrate their forces like that. Oh well, it will make this easier. Open a hail, all bands.”
“Open and ready, Admiral.”
“Arrention, Thirteenth Tribe! This is Admiral Cain of the Colonial Defense Forces of the Twelve Tribes of Kobol! Too long have you been separated from your kindred, so long that you have forgotten your origins, fallen from the worship of the true gods, and knowingly, or unknowingly, tread the path of heresy! But no longer! Today we of the Twelve Colonies have come to bring you back into the fold of Man and the proper governance of the Quorum of the Twelve. Your long ages of suffering in ignorance are at an end, and prosperity under proper leadership is at hand. By mandate of the Quorum of the Twelve I am authorized to commence the transition to Colonial rule. Your armed forces will stand down, your ships will stand to and prepare to be boarded, and your government will prepare to receive transitionary military oversight teams.
If you resist the just and proper authority of the Quorum, I am fully authorized to use the full range of military force to make you reconsider your obstinence.
You have thirty of your minutes to tender your decision. Make the only smart one and comply with our directive. Because thirty minutes is all you get.
Admiral Cain out.”

Aboard the SDF-1:
“Bozemei! Who ARE these people?! And why are they speaking bad greek?”

Deep under Alaska Base:
“The ‘Colonial Defense Forces’?! ‘Twelve Tribes of Kobol’?! I thought the aliens called themselves the ‘Zentraedi’?!”

Breetai’s Flagship:
“More micronians?! And where did they come from?!”

Back on the SDF-1:
“Captain Gloval, the new fleet doesn’t match any known Zentraedi profiles, but they ARE assuming an aggressive posture around the Earth!”
“Minister Exedore?”
“We have never heard of these ‘Colonies of Kobol’.”
“Great, another complication.”
“Captain! MASSIVE Defold operations in the vicinity of the Moon! Now registering another massive Defold opposite Earth, lunar orbit! ANOTHER Defold at- Another Defold! Too many to count!”
“The Grand Fleet has arrived!”

Admiral Helena Cain’s Flagship:
“WHAT?! HOW MANY SHIPS?! IT’S A TRAP!”

Dolza’s Command Asteroid:
“So the Micronians have a fleet waiting for us? Target them all.”

Grand Cannon Site:
“Ready the Grand Cannon!”
“What about the ‘Colonials’?”
“They threatened us. They’re in our way, target them too.”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

taalismn wrote:-ClusterFrack

“Three light seconds out from target. We’re already detecting a large formation of capital ships in orbit of the Thirteenth Colony. Multiple smaller signatures in closer orbit of the planet.”
“So the Thirteenth wants to put up a fight? Wonder who tipped them off we were coming? Wings Alpha through Gamma to advance on that formation. Tau and Pico wings as strategic reserve. Rest of the fleets will envelope the planet. Foilish fo them to concentrate their forces like that. Oh well, it will make this easier. Open a hail, all bands.”
“Arrention, Thirteenth Tribe! This is Admiral Cain of the Colonial Defense Forces of the Twelve Tribes of Kobol! Too long have you been separated from your kindred, so long that you have forgotten your origins, fallen from the worship of the true gods, and knowingly, or unknowingly, tread the path of heresy! But no longer! Today we of the Twelve Colonies have come to bring you back into the fold of Man and the proper governance of the Quorum of the Twelve. Your long ages of suffering in ignorance are at an end, and prosperity under proper leadership is at hand. By mandate of the Quorum of the Twelve I am authorized to commence the transition to Colonial rule. Your armed forces will stand down, your ships will stand to and prepare to be boarded, and your government will prepare to receive transitionary military oversight teams.
If you resist the just and proper authority of the Quorum, I am fully authorized to use the full range of military force to make you reconsider your obstinence.
You have thirty of your minutes to tender your decision. Make the only smart one and comply with our directive. Because thirty minutes is all you get.
Admiral Cain out.”

Aboard the SDF-1:

Deep under Alaska Base:
“The ‘Colonial Defense Forces’?! ‘Twelve Tribes of Kobol’?! I thought the aliens called themselves the ‘Zentraedi’?!”

Breetai’s Flagship:

Back on the SDF-1:
“Captain Gloval, the new fleet doesn’t match any known Zentraedi profiles, but they ARE assuming an aggressive posture around the Earth!”
“Minister Exedore?”
“Captain! MASSIVE Defold operations in the vicinity of the Moon! Now registering another massive Defold opposite Earth, lunar orbit! ANOTHER Defold at- Another Defold! Too many to count!”

Grand Cannon Site:

All of a sudden 2 Ships drop out of FTL out by mars Orbit and Holograms appear on the bridges of all the command ships. "This is Commodore Alecia DeVreis of The Imperial Galactic Navy Ordering Everyone to stand down Or I will commence Bombardment of all vessels in Earth orbit that Choose not to comply. You have 1 minute earth forces, Colonial Fleet you have 60 micros to comply. Zentradi forces you have (gives the equivalent in their time terms) Oh and anyone that gets any funny ideas about not complying you are all in my short range." She turns to the Com officer, Order the interdictor to engage the grav projectors on setting 3, 5, 7, and 18 respectively, that should lock out all their jump systems and keep them from coming within approximately 5 light seconds of us. Gunnery officer if they don't stand down begin cycling up the Weapon gate, and prepare to commence bombardment.

She looks over at the Tactical position and says if any of the big Green ships look like they are acting up 1 Mk 80 laser head should take them out, Quantums would likely be overkill, and lets save the SLAMS, and TRi-Cobalts for their command ship, or the Colonials if necessary.

Flight ops, Commence Launching Warp fighters, and Runabouts you can also launch sublight fighters to begin setting up a CSP.

Ok Lets see how they react, Remember the Earth forces are friendlies, they just don't know it, and the Colonials I think are misguided fools so try to minimize casualties there. Dolza well... She thinks a moment ya we will most likely have to kill him with extreme prejudice, so ready a SLAM and aim it for... looks at the long range scanner, 127 mark 143, elevation 5 degrees above his mid line that should take the lower lobe off his reflex furnace, and then target a spread of I think 6 tricobalts to converge and detonate that should generate enough Cochrans to rip that monstrosity apart.
dante144
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: "Jesus saves, everyone else takes damage"

Unread post by dante144 »

Evas are larger. Almost Godzilla sized. Perhaps larger than a Gundam.

They would have flight issue, I think. I don't recall them flying...but They are "Angels," And they flew.

I don't think Protoculture would affect them.

So, in the Robotech Setting I imagine the Robotech Mecha would out number the EVA and out maneuver them.

Now.. I am not sure how the AT field would come into play, but it may add more shielding for the EVA.

Haven't watched Evangellion in a long while.
"Jesus saves, everyone else takes damage" Girls t-shirt at Megacon
Arnie100
Knight

Unkown Officer: "Who the hell are these people and where do they keep coming from?!"
The Fourth Wall Gang: "This is definetely some good stuff. Who else is there we can bring in??"
taalismn
Priest

THe 'WNY13thC' scenario is a favorite of NuBSG/SG-1 crossovers, with the Colonials being pre-Cylon Massacre, or have pre-emptively nuked the Cylons already, and decide to celebrate by annexing the Earth for religious-political reasons. It usually ends up with the Colonials getting missile-humped(though not before nuking a few Earth cities to justify their getting citybuster-raped in return) or, less frequently, they get to walk over Earth...and get humped in the long term by Terran guerilla forces from space.
Helena Cain is almost always cast as a 'nuke them regardless' city-murderer selected by her lack of compassion and mercy, so I give her a better than 50% chance of, when faced with a Zentraedi armada behind her, still deciding to throw a few missiles at Earth. And if she doesn't, there's always some religious zealot from the Saggies or the Picons in the chain of command who's perfectly willing to go nuclear kamikaze just to wipe a few monotheistic idolators off the face of the solar system.
Still, though, the Colonial Fleet, hardened as it is against nukes, should be good for soaking up a few Grand Fleet BFG blasts, while tossing enough nukes back to take down a few Zentraedi ships.
Ironically, if the CDF actually DID turn wholly to defending Earth and saved a few cities that way, the Terrans MIGHT actually welcome them with open arms(making for an INTERESTING Reconstruction), but the CDF would take so many casualties in the process they might not feel it was worth it.
On the sinister side, though, if the Colonials just spin up their drives and jump out, then jump back in AFTER the Grand Fleet gets spammed, they could possibly take over while the Earth and its Zentraedi allies are still recovering.

Vipers versus Gnerls anybody? The Colonials would likely see them as big Viper-clones, with ENERGY WEAPONS. And everything else mecha? "Oh frak, they got a Cylon problem too!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100 wrote:Unknown Officer: "Who the hell are these people and where do they keep coming from?!"
The Fourth Wall Gang: "This is definitely some good stuff. Who else is there we can bring in??"

Kim: "Sir! Yet another fleet has appeared in Jupiter orbit! They're approaching rapidly and broadcasting on all channels!"

Gloval: "Put it through!"

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"
taalismn
Priest

dante144 wrote:Evas are larger. Almost Godzilla sized. Perhaps larger than a Gundam.

They would have flight issue, I think. I don't recall them flying...but They are "Angels," And they flew.

I don't think Protoculture would affect them.

So, in the Robotech Setting I imagine the Robotech Mecha would out number the EVA and out maneuver them.

Now.. I am not sure how the AT field would come into play, but it may add more shielding for the EVA.

Haven't watched Evangellion in a long while.

Yah; Angel susceptibility to Protoculture was a McGuffin, because frankly AT-Fields can shed nukes, so a full-out assault on them would be futile. You'd have to target their support infrastructure(power cords) and hope they don't go berserk on you.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:Unknown Officer: "Who the hell are these people and where do they keep coming from?!"
The Fourth Wall Gang: "This is definitely some good stuff. Who else is there we can bring in??"

Kim: "Sir! Yet another fleet has appeared in Jupiter orbit! They're approaching rapidly and broadcasting on all channels!"

Meanwhile, outside the Little White Dragon.
"Okay, who put this damn police call box here?! It clashes with the overall architecture scheme!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

"Okay, who put this damn police call box here?! It clashes with the overall architecture scheme!"

A fleet lying in wait over Pluto...

"Prepare a return course to Gamilus."

"Sir?"

"No matter who wins, I don't think there's going to be enough left of Earth to bother with."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:[A fleet lying in wait over Pluto...

"Sir?"

"No matter who wins, I don't think there's going to be enough left of Earth to bother with."

Because the Gamilons have legends of the 'Lonely God' and 'The Last Timelord'. :bandit:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

As the Cylon Raiders closed on their enemies they deployed the virus program...

Number 6: "What do you mean we're being jammed!?!"

Jamming Signal

Meanwhile, On the Moon...

Uatu: " :shock: :shock: :shock: "

The Watcher wanders off vowing vengeance against the Fourth Wall Gang.
taalismn
Priest

Aaron Doral: "NUMBER FIVE IS ALIVE!!!"
Brother Cavil: "Six, terminate the five?"
"With pleasure."
"No, nothing raunchy, just kill him."
"I meant...oh, never mind. Gun, please?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Uatu: "I hear you're experts at difficult problems."

Starlord: "Name the problem, we'll make it disappear."

Uatu: "They're called the Fourth Wa..."

Annie: :love: :love: :love: "Ooohh, a Racoon!" :love: :love: :love:

Guardians of the Galaxy: " :eek: :eek: :eek: "
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Uatu: "I hear you're experts at difficult problems."

I see somebody's looking forward to the next Marvel franchise movie...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:

Actually I'm hoping there will be more One-Shots with Coulson.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Meanwhile coming from the Mercury orbit...

"This is the Bentenmaru. We have come to commit piracy. Surrender and we'll take your valuables and leave."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Meanwhile coming from the Mercury orbit...

"This is the Bentenmaru. We have come to commit piracy. Surrender and we'll take your valuables and leave."

"They must consider missiles to be valuable because they're sending an awful lot of them our way..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:

"They must consider missiles to be valuable because they're sending an awful lot of them our way..."

At Alaska Base, and the Command vessels of the various assembled fleets.

Unknown Officer(s): "Umm ... sir (or mam), the newcomer seems to have a never before encountered weapon. Something they're calling Electronic Warfare? Our missiles appear to be coming back to us."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Unknown Officer(s): "Umm ... sir (or mam), the newcomer seems to have a never before encountered weapon. Something they're calling Electronic Warfare? Our missiles appear to be coming back to us."

...and thus commences the most deadly-stakes game of 'missile pong' ever.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Pres. John Sheridan (On the bridge of the Excalibur): "This universe is crazier then ours. Let's get out of here before they see us!"
Arnie100
Knight

Dairugger XV wrote:

Rocket: "Who are you calling a Racoon?!"
Rocket than starts firing weapons at Annie.
Annie: "Not so cute!"

(Rocket suddenly finds himself in a Magixal Garment Girl outfit)

Rocket: "What the --?!"
Annie: "Much better!"
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Not to mention the even more popular ... Just how good is our Point Defence Anyway? competition... :mrgreen:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100 wrote:
Dairugger XV wrote:

(Rocket suddenly finds himself in a Magixal Magical Garment Girl outfit)

Fixed

Rocket fires a plasma grenade, Annie ducks and it sets Rand on fire ... again.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Not to mention the even more popular ... Just how good is our Point Defence Anyway? competition... :mrgreen:

just hope Dahak doesn't wake up from all the alien ships coincidentally approximating an Achuultani extermination fleet in size and appearance...
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Alpha 11
Palladin

Dairugger XV wrote:Gendo sits behind a makeshift desk, glowering at some strange woodland creature that seems to be sleeping under a tree. More dimensional shennanigans, but at least he wasn't in the presence of people trying to kill him in increasingly cruel fashions. He did have contingencies ready should he run into those that would try to abuse him should that time come.

No sooner had that thought crossed Gendo's mind than a pink-haired young man with a blue cat stumbled upon him. The pink-haired man pointed to Gendo and yelled, "Hey, what are you doing on this island this Fairy Tail's island, no one else should be on it!"

Gendo didn't even adjust his position, "I honestly have no idea where I am, nor how I got here. However, I will not allowed a flamboyantly-dressed loud-mouth bully me. If you wish to discuss this rationally, which I doubt you are capable of, then have a seat. OTherwise, leave me be, I have an instumentality to plan."

The pink-haired man stopped and looked confused, "Are you making fun of me?"

The blue cat sprouted wings and was now floating by the young man's head, "Aye, sir! Though it sounds like he might simply be a musician, so he probably not capable of putting much of a fight. So let's leave him and his instrumentality."

"So what is an instrumentality? Do they serve food there?"

Gendo found himself answering that question despite his better judgement, "It's when we merge every person alive into a single being so that everyone living and dead can be together forever."

Gendo was suddenly thankful he manipulated himself into being able to generate an AT field as the young man's literally flaming fist slammed into the barrier. Before anyone could say anything, a human-scale version of a mass-produced EVA tried sticking the man with a Lance of Longinus replica, "I had prepared for this contingency."

The pink-haired man started using a series of fire-based attacks, "I don't know who you are, I don't know what this monster is, and I still don't really get what this whole instrumentality is, but it all sounds bad. I'm not going to let you do that to my friends!"

The man fought the EVA for a bit before a red-haired woman happened upon the scene, "Natsu, what are you causing such a comotion over here-" The woman was cut off when a second MP Eva hit her. The woman seemed to ignore the hits a few times and kept trying to have a conversation with this Natsu character until her limit was reached, and she transformed from a revealing swimsuit to a black, winged armor and cut the EVA in two. More EVAs showed up behind its fallen comrade. "I have had enough!"

It was then that a 2 foot tall man showed up. The old man spoke, "Erza, Natsu stand down. You with the funny sunglasses. Leave this island and take your monsters with you."

Gendo adjusted his glasses and all 14 of his mini-MP EVAs appeared behind him, including the one that recovered from the red-head's surprising attack, "No."

The old man then went from 2 foot and wimpy looking to a 20 foot muscular man gathering light between his hands, "I will give you until the count of three to apologize and leave this island. One..."

Gendo had his EVAs attack only for the two at his side to intercept and start fighting back. The count completed and Gendo subconciously reinforced his AT Field. The old man put his hands together, "Times up... Fairy Law."

Gendo faded into the light. Meanwhile, high in orbit, Dana and Lina Inverse were watching the thing on a monitor. Dana picks up the phone, "Hey, Shinji, doesn't look like we'll be needing to bring your gene donor back. He just got hit with enough energy to put some of our big guns to shame, and somehow nothing else got hurt except your father and his EVAs."

Lina was shaking with a crazy grin on her face, "I want that magic!"

:lol: :lol: YYYAAAAAAAAA!! Fairy Tail! And for you anime fans out there, it will be starting up again for the spring line up!
And scary, Lina with even more powerful magic. :? :eek: :shock:

Admiral Cain out.”

Aboard the SDF-1:

Deep under Alaska Base:

Breetai’s Flagship:

Back on the SDF-1:
“Minister Exedore?”

Grand Cannon Site:

:lol: :lol: Serves them right!

guardiandashi wrote:

Admiral Cain out.”

Aboard the SDF-1:

Deep under Alaska Base:

Breetai’s Flagship:

Back on the SDF-1:
“Minister Exedore?”

Grand Cannon Site:

All of a sudden 2 Ships drop out of FTL out by mars Orbit and Holograms appear on the bridges of all the command ships. "This is Commodore Alecia DeVreis of The Imperial Galactic Navy Ordering Everyone to stand down Or I will commence Bombardment of all vessels in Earth orbit that Choose not to comply. You have 1 minute earth forces, Colonial Fleet you have 60 micros to comply. Zentradi forces you have (gives the equivalent in their time terms) Oh and anyone that gets any funny ideas about not complying you are all in my short range." She turns to the Com officer, Order the interdictor to engage the grav projectors on setting 3, 5, 7, and 18 respectively, that should lock out all their jump systems and keep them from coming within approximately 5 light seconds of us. Gunnery officer if they don't stand down begin cycling up the Weapon gate, and prepare to commence bombardment.

She looks over at the Tactical position and says if any of the big Green ships look like they are acting up 1 Mk 80 laser head should take them out, Quantums would likely be overkill, and lets save the SLAMS, and TRi-Cobalts for their command ship, or the Colonials if necessary.

Flight ops, Commence Launching Warp fighters, and Runabouts you can also launch sublight fighters to begin setting up a CSP.

Ok Lets see how they react, Remember the Earth forces are friendlies, they just don't know it, and the Colonials I think are misguided fools so try to minimize casualties there. Dolza well... She thinks a moment ya we will most likely have to kill him with extreme prejudice, so ready a SLAM and aim it for... looks at the long range scanner, 127 mark 143, elevation 5 degrees above his mid line that should take the lower lobe off his reflex furnace, and then target a spread of I think 6 tricobalts to converge and detonate that should generate enough Cochrans to rip that monstrosity apart.

:shock: Its starting to get a little crowded here.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:Unkown Officer: "Who the hell are these people and where do they keep coming from?!"
The Fourth Wall Gang: "This is definetely some good stuff. Who else is there we can bring in??"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:THe 'WNY13thC' scenario is a favorite of NuBSG/SG-1 crossovers, with the Colonials being pre-Cylon Massacre, or have pre-emptively nuked the Cylons already, and decide to celebrate by annexing the Earth for religious-political reasons. It usually ends up with the Colonials getting missile-humped(though not before nuking a few Earth cities to justify their getting citybuster-raped in return) or, less frequently, they get to walk over Earth...and get humped in the long term by Terran guerilla forces from space.
Helena Cain is almost always cast as a 'nuke them regardless' city-murderer selected by her lack of compassion and mercy, so I give her a better than 50% chance of, when faced with a Zentraedi armada behind her, still deciding to throw a few missiles at Earth. And if she doesn't, there's always some religious zealot from the Saggies or the Picons in the chain of command who's perfectly willing to go nuclear kamikaze just to wipe a few monotheistic idolators off the face of the solar system.
Still, though, the Colonial Fleet, hardened as it is against nukes, should be good for soaking up a few Grand Fleet BFG blasts, while tossing enough nukes back to take down a few Zentraedi ships.
Ironically, if the CDF actually DID turn wholly to defending Earth and saved a few cities that way, the Terrans MIGHT actually welcome them with open arms(making for an INTERESTING Reconstruction), but the CDF would take so many casualties in the process they might not feel it was worth it.
On the sinister side, though, if the Colonials just spin up their drives and jump out, then jump back in AFTER the Grand Fleet gets spammed, they could possibly take over while the Earth and its Zentraedi allies are still recovering.

Vipers versus Gnerls anybody? The Colonials would likely see them as big Viper-clones, with ENERGY WEAPONS. And everything else mecha? "Oh frak, they got a Cylon problem too!"

Ya, those stories are usally good.

SRoss wrote:

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

A fleet lying in wait over Pluto...

"Sir?"

Famous last words. :twisted:

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:[A fleet lying in wait over Pluto...

"Sir?"

Because the Gamilons have legends of the 'Lonely God' and 'The Last Timelord'. :bandit:

Wouldn't be surprised there.

SRoss wrote:As the Cylon Raiders closed on their enemies they deployed the virus program...

Number 6: "What do you mean we're being jammed!?!"

Jamming Signal

Meanwhile, On the Moon...

Uatu: " :shock: :shock: :shock: "

The Watcher wanders off vowing vengeance against the Fourth Wall Gang.

So are you saying it's bad? Sounds ok to me.
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Aaron Doral: "NUMBER FIVE IS ALIVE!!!"
Brother Cavil: "Six, terminate the five?"
"With pleasure."
"No, nothing raunchy, just kill him."
"I meant...oh, never mind. Gun, please?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

:D I know I am!

taalismn wrote:

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

:lol: :eek:

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Alpha 11
Palladin

Dairugger XV wrote:

Arnie100 wrote:Pres. John Sheridan (On the bridge of the Excalibur): "This universe is crazier then ours. Let's get out of here before they see us!"

Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:
Dairugger XV wrote:

(Rocket suddenly finds himself in a Magixal Garment Girl outfit)

Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Dairugger XV wrote:

(Rocket suddenly finds himself in a Magixal Magical Garment Girl outfit)

Fixed

Rocket fires a plasma grenade, Annie ducks and it sets Rand on fire ... again.

glitterboy2098 wrote:
just hope Dahak doesn't wake up from all the alien ships coincidentally approximating an Achuultani extermination fleet in size and appearance...

:shock:
guardiandashi
Hero

glitterboy2098 wrote:

:shock:[/quote]
Ya Dahak waking up would be bad..... if he's there.

Alecia's biggest issue would be ammunition because she never planned on fighting multi million ship fleets, and considering that her "combatant ship" is a modified star destroyer... she has to hope she can trigger some kind of "scare effect" on the Zentradi if she does blast Dolza's command fortress (similar to the SDF1's detonation) to take out a chunk of the fleet just hope the tri-cobalts don't cause a space-time breach, because I don't think anyone "here" except maybe the doctor heh... would have any plan or clue how to fix THAT!!

I never did figure out how fast Alecia could replenish her magazines, I mean I am sure she could, but per my notes the armament is "arguably" limited. for example main gun is a spinal mount mega-phaser, 3 separate 360 degree phaser arrays (rof 10 ea), 60 "pulse phaser turrets" (rof 3) an anti fighter battery of 600 lasers that would likely slag a veritech in 1-2 hits each 1000 dedicated anti-missile systems 10 forward and 4 rear photon torpedo launchers that can each fire a spread of up to 10 torpedoes. with each launcher having a magazine of ~500 torpedo's (of various types) 40 heavy (ghost rider capable missile launchers) each with 100 missile magazine, (standard load 90 laser heads, 10 heavy nukes about 200 megaton or bigger) and 10 SLAM launchers but only 20 SLAMS per launcher as those things are the size of a shuttle...
and then the "small craft /fighters" 50 aerospace fighters (sublight fighters) 50 warp capable fighters, and 20 runabout equivalents.

sure its a small fleet in 1 ship, but come on fighting Millions of ships...
Heh, of course pretty much any 1 ship out there even a battlestar is most likely toast, and the effect on Dolza's fortress I really do believe she could squash it like a bug, but taking out the rest of his fleet in a "hurry" likely not happening
taalismn
Priest

guardiandashi wrote:[

Target Rich Environment.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:

:shock:

Ya Dahak waking up would be bad..... if he's there.

Alecia's biggest issue would be ammunition because she never planned on fighting multi million ship fleets, and considering that her "combatant ship" is a modified star destroyer... she has to hope she can trigger some kind of "scare effect" on the Zentradi if she does blast Dolza's command fortress (similar to the SDF1's detonation) to take out a chunk of the fleet just hope the tri-cobalts don't cause a space-time breach, because I don't think anyone "here" except maybe the doctor heh... would have any plan or clue how to fix THAT!!

I never did figure out how fast Alecia could replenish her magazines, I mean I am sure she could, but per my notes the armament is "arguably" limited. for example main gun is a spinal mount mega-phaser, 3 separate 360 degree phaser arrays (rof 10 ea), 60 "pulse phaser turrets" (rof 3) an anti fighter battery of 600 lasers that would likely slag a veritech in 1-2 hits each 1000 dedicated anti-missile systems 10 forward and 4 rear photon torpedo launchers that can each fire a spread of up to 10 torpedoes. with each launcher having a magazine of ~500 torpedo's (of various types) 40 heavy (ghost rider capable missile launchers) each with 100 missile magazine, (standard load 90 laser heads, 10 heavy nukes about 200 megaton or bigger) and 10 SLAM launchers but only 20 SLAMS per launcher as those things are the size of a shuttle...
and then the "small craft /fighters" 50 aerospace fighters (sublight fighters) 50 warp capable fighters, and 20 runabout equivalents.

Heh, of course pretty much any 1 ship out there even a battlestar is most likely toast, and the effect on Dolza's fortress I really do believe she could squash it like a bug, but taking out the rest of his fleet in a "hurry" likely not happening[/quote]

Ok, were can I get some info on this person? Is it a story? Sounds like it would be a great read if it is!

taalismn wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:[

Target Rich Environment.

guardiandashi
Hero

The name and basic concept for the Alecia DeVreis character was from a novel by David weber the "short version" is Path of the Fury. The expanded version is "In fury Born" if I remember right.

The character that I was referencing here, was a character from a long running campaign that I just remember bits and pieces of, because I played the char routinely (including up to 3-4x/week for several hours a session for around 5+ years and basically stopped except occasional "cameos" several years ago.

If I remember right Alecia was originally a special forces from rifts mercs. She was also a "near human Dbee" (at least half) that grew up in a small town or on a farm. when I rolled up the character originally a number of her physical stats were beyond "cybernetic" maximums in the original rifts main book. in the very first session the Gm had an event happen that basically should have either mortally wounded or outright killed the char, but the GM decided not to do that, and had "archie 3oz" "rescue her" and implanted her with bionic replacements, which if I remember correctly (there was more than 1 "redo" of the character) she ended up with a bionic left arm, and some of the chest the left side of her face, including left eye, cheek, ear, and a bit of her brain (also she had a shemarian brain cpu, installed as a "coprocessor/implant" and linked into her brain) additionally she had some damage to her lower torso,/legs, including loosing 1 leg in mid shin. her Right hand was blown off in the forearm.
additionally archie made her a "suit" of shemarian "power armor" that she could take off. she also got a riding monst rex originally "disguised" as a timber wolf (monst rex sized) later it was a Bengal tiger, or Siberian tiger. this was Alecia's sidekick Megarea.

Many Many adventures ensued including Alecia ending up in various "alternate settings" and fighting through the whole macross saga ... more than once In fact I remember Alecia at "boot camp" running laps around the SDF-1 on Macross island.
She was in "star wars" often enough that she ended up with a "training asteroid" on the edge of the star wars galaxy, that essentially became her "god, home realm" and if she was actually "killed" anywhere elxe (like rifts earth) its where her spirit retreats to, to recover (which only happened once when alecia was on the receiving end of a orbital cannon in bubblegum verse she basically showed up got 1-2 actions to look around, and BOOM ground zero for a 1d6 x 1000, (or 10,000) mdc particle beam blasted where she was standing (and she failed her dodge :( ) of course there were many other adventures

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”