Chacters from your games

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

hollowecho
Wanderer

Chacters from your games

Unread post by hollowecho »

As a new member to this forum but an old time player ( I bought the game in 1994 and owned have owned 6 copy of tmnt down to 2 now) I thought it would be fun to post your old chacters that you have played,or GMed (NPC, or run). Here is mine
1.Partner (gearhead Tasmanian Devil) PC
2.Dr Archibald "Archie" Rex ( a time displaced T.Rex with a fondness for RPGs) PC
3. Quillis (Ninja porcupine) PC
4. Marten the Mink (thief with trained minks due to physic powers)PC
5. Oslo ( the super spy polar bear) PC
6.Fritz- (the maxed out PS Doberman that would "break you" ) PC
Dr. Snowflake ( a genius IQ max for dolphin that was a rescuing bad guy for 4 years in a campainge that I ran ) NPC
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Re: Chacters from your games

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

All of mine are PC's

Current Game(s)
Satchel Yakoshida: (Ninja turned recent small time drug trafficker- a Shar Pei)

Smokey Joe Gargle: (A homeless person who dabbles in petty theft and assault and battery, with a possible side order of manslaughter, "he was breathing the last time I hit him I swear" - A Maltese Tiger http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_tiger)

Major Garbaad Tanngnjoster(retired): (Ex Army Special Forces - A Nubian/Alpine Ibex hybrid)

Dr. Rupert Abner Ravenwood Phd.: (World renowned Archaeologist and Lecturer - a SUPER Badger)

Previous (but still alive)
Percivil: (Adventurer and Product Tester for Spencer Gifts - Gray Kangaroo)

Angus MacKenzie: (A ninja and heir to the Clan MacKenzie Manor and holdings - Scottish Terrier). He might also be an alcoholic?

Deceased and almost faded from memory

Bubba (a Gorilla with a Dukati and a .50 cal. machine gun)
Pitch (A South American Fish Eating Bat [the one for MotY with advanced Sonar])
Crash and Thrash (Meerkats - Drummer and Mechanic/Roadie, 2 of the 6 member Heavy Metal MeerKats)
Vladimyr (1 of 3 Escaped Russia circus bears, He was the trapeze act - A Kodiak Bear)
unremembered name (A time traveling Styracosaurus who was killed in Vatican City somewhere back in time by a crazed mob of Catholic priests and cardinals for being "a devil"

There may have been others, but I can't remember them hardly. I distinctly remember an Anaconda because I have the drawing of his custom armor.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”