Airship Skills?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Airship Skills?

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

I know there are airship rules in some of the older TMNT books, but is there a set of skills that allow you to fly an airship? I am actually trying to work on an OCC for PFRPG, but I figured someone here might know.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: Airship Skills?

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

IIRC, there are in Mutants down under.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

The skill is found on page 9 of Mutants Down Under

Pilot Lighter-Than-Air Vehicles
50%+5%/level
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Rali wrote:The skill is found on page 9 of Mutants Down Under

Pilot Lighter-Than-Air Vehicles
50%+5%/level

Yes, thank you, I have that book, but I am also wondering if there are OCCS for airship crew members and captains. I am writing up a setting for my realm of Kh'ron, which is detailed in my "Kronos, God of Time" thread in the Palladium Fantasy RPG section of the Palladium Forums. Kh'ron is a place where clockwork trees and animals live alongside regular ones, and the land areas are all gears which float and make travel between them impossible without winged flight, teleportation, or airships. I am in the process of getting my Monsters and Animals book out of storage to write up some races to inhabit the realm, including steampunk-style elves and bunny men. I have the airship creation rules already, I just am in need of OCCS for flying them, as well as other OCCS related to clockwork and steam machine maintenance and repair.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

ATB doesn't use OCC's, so you'll have to invent those yourself sadly.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Mutants Down under does have a few 'Educational background" I.E. their versions of OOC's for Airship captains and the like. A normal one and aboriginal one, but if you're going where I think you are you'd need to modify them a good bit.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Yeah, I think writing the OCCS is a distinct possibility. I already have another thread going in the PFRPG section for doing so, entitled "OCC Help needed". I will be pulling out my Mutants Down Under Book and my Adventures on the High Seas and writing something up, most likely.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”