Lazlo Plots - February & March

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cybermancer
Hero

Re: Lazlo Plots - February & March

Unread post by Cybermancer »

Some of you may have noted that someone has been posting in Blue under the Nemesis account. Her name is Cynthia and she was discovered by Ron and Darcy while investigating the shadowy cult.

She's not going to get an account of her own. Well, not for a long time, anyway. She's not a plot on her own as such but she will be providing clues to other plots and will be crucial in the resolution of one plotline.

I'm not going to post her character sheet like I often do and I'm not going to explicitedly explain what's going on with her. But feel free to interact with her and ask her questions. Clues will be dropped and so will hints.

I will say she's not a villian. At least, she's not supposed to be. She does however, hold some fairly unique views.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

Is Cynthia connected with the Hourglass Foundation? Feel free to not answer if you don't want to give away too much, Cyba. In other news, I am working on an article for Cracked.com, so don't expect any new threads from me for a bit.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Cybermancer
Hero

She will eat your soul

Lord Z wrote:Is Cynthia connected with the Hourglass Foundation? Feel free to not answer if you don't want to give away too much, Cyba. In other news, I am working on an article for Cracked.com, so don't expect any new threads from me for a bit.

I'm going to spoiler the answer for those who don't want to know.

Spoiler:
Yes she is. They took their usual child soldier program and added magic and the supernatural to create a little death witch.

Having been created by the Hourglass Foundation means that at least in theory, she's on a specific side of the minion war.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Cybermancer
Hero

Petite Elfgirl wrote:Clarity's very good at noticing and pointing things out, as Darcy can attest to. :wink:

Clarity can post any time now. I've PM'ed you with the editted post.

*Edit*

The plot has officially kicked off and here's the opening thread.

WWVLD?
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Inspired by Nemesis' joke about Leprechaun-hunting, RAVEN had an encounter with a Hafoot on Saint Patrick's Day. A short story will follow at some point.

Also, Professor Ali is currently in the wilds of the Saharah Desert. I haven't decided yet what he will find there. Suggestion?
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
Hibik
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Hibik »

Sand? <.<

Ill think of something better eventually.
Come, come, whoever you are,
Wanderer, idolater, worshiper of fire,
Come even though you have broken your vows a thousand times,
Come, and come yet again.
Ours is not a caravan of despair. - Rumi
Hibik
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Hibik »

Yeah, it's April now but I didn't feel like making a new thread... quite yet.

I didn't have much planned at the moment beyond finishing up a few things I started with GW and sparks.

Any ideas stirring in the pot for anyone?
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

I've started writing the previously mentioned RAVEN vs. the Hafoot post. It will not be an epic adventure, but it might be fun to read.

Hibik
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Hibik »

We just need more fun to read, really. Can't wait, Z.
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Raven Davenport now has his own Facebook page -- just saying.

Now, could someone please give me a brief summary of what has been happening on the .org? I particularly am interested if any new developments have happened in the Shadowy Cult storyline, but any summaries would be helpful.

Hibik
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Hibik »

By my account there are 18 Raven Davenports on Facebook after a search.

Okay, summary... there's probably a lot of that. From how far back do you want a synopsis, Z?
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

I could use a summary of the entire month of April, actually.

This is the Raven Davenport I mentioned.

Hibik
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Hibik »

Stuff that has happened in April mostly involves Cybermancer's little spat with a certain clown faced villain and Wie returning. Other than that it's mostly continuations of previous threads from last month or before chronologically - Cybermancer's disappearance, Sparks investigating some stuff, Cynthia recalling the time she was supposed to kill Cybermancer, etc.
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Thank you, Hibik. That helps.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”