randomer item table

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shark_Force
Palladin

Re: randomer item table

Unread post by Shark_Force »

Zer0 Kay wrote:Why cuz its the cat in Dragon Age? That isn't geek. You don't get geek points for knowing trivia about popular new games you get geek points for knowing obscure old game or movie references. For example what game is "All your base are belong to us" from. Now this is a bad example because it was popularized on the net. Or in BGC what movie is Priss' name an omage to and why does she hate Boomers?

smells like blade runner to me :P
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Shark_Force wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:Why cuz its the cat in Dragon Age? That isn't geek. You don't get geek points for knowing trivia about popular new games you get geek points for knowing obscure old game or movie references. For example what game is "All your base are belong to us" from. Now this is a bad example because it was popularized on the net. Or in BGC what movie is Priss' name an omage to and why does she hate Boomers?

Yes on the name but what about why Priss hates Boomers and their manufacturer Genom?
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Shark_Force wrote:

Yes on the name but what about why Priss hates Boomers and their manufacturer Genom?

not 100% sure on that, not very familiar with bubblegum crisis. if i was going to work the blade runner angle, i'd guess she might secretly be a boomer herself :P

but, actually, i think it's the old standby "boomers killed her family" thing for some reason. not sure why i think that. but like i said, i'm not really particularly familiar with it :P
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Shark_Force wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Shark_Force wrote:

not 100% sure on that, not very familiar with bubblegum crisis. if i was going to work the blade runner angle, i'd guess she might secretly be a boomer herself :P

but, actually, i think it's the old standby "boomers killed her family" thing for some reason. not sure why i think that. but like i said, i'm not really particularly familiar with it :P

Close enough... she was in a biker gang and boomers killed her boyfriend. She hates the ADvanced Police for the same event, because they were unable to do their job and stop the boomer.

Now back to our regularly scheduled randomness.

11- A giant wig... as you approach it it shivers and makes squeaking sounds

12- You find one Humuhumunukunukuahpuahah
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

15- A Straw... :puke:

16- A Rhino Buffalo Leg... its still connected. Roll Init. :P
dante144
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: "Jesus saves, everyone else takes damage"

Unread post by dante144 »

yes!! tahnks uopiu!
"Jesus saves, everyone else takes damage" Girls t-shirt at Megacon
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

dante144 wrote:yes!! tahnks uopiu!

Huh? Come on play the game.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

warhawk wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
dante144 wrote:yes!! tahnks uopiu!

Huh? Come on play the game.

Yeah, play the damn game! :D

:P
17- You find a Buffalo Wing... you'd wonder if it tasted good if it wasn't attatched to a Gene Splicer RhinoBuffalo/Dragon experiment! RUNNNNN

18- A board game titled Rifts. Hmm, guess they finally made it.

There I played the game.
1st based off of last from previous post and then a new one.
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

19. A board game made by a bunch of high school students.

20. In a derilict high school is a bunch of D-bee kids passing around various smoking substances and accessories. When they see the party nothing they say makes any sense. if magic is used...it still doesn't make sense.

Now does anyone have the previous list compiled yet?
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
Rockwolf66
Hero

and here is the 7th table:
01: a monkey-bird!
02: a bird-monkey!
03: Fake monkey poo.
04: A poo flining monkey.
05: A monkey flinging fake poo
06: a fake monkey flinging poo
07: a fake monkey flinging fake poo
08: A Zombie Monkey Clown flinging rotting entrails.
09: A giant animated mound of poo flinging monkeys.
10: A large set of Revolvers themed after a deck of cards. You have four suits (Diamonds, Clubs, Swords, and hearts) with a set of revolvers patterned after it's suit( Swords are all gunblades and clubs are made to pistol whip people for example). The kings are all chambered in .500 S&W, Queens are chambered in .454 Casull, Jacks are chambered in .44 Remingtom Magnum and the number cards are all chambered in .357 magnum.

There is a Joker in the deck and it is a 40mm Grenade launcher.
11. A pair of revolvers with stylized monkey emblems on the grips (.454 Casull)
12. A pair of revolvers with stylized poo throwing monkey emblems on the grips (.45 poo)
13. A fully auto pistol that has an odd button on the barrel that makes hardened prongs pop out near the magazine well. It is like it is a weapon for some sort of gun toting monk. Gun-do, Gun-ryu, Gun-something.
13.a chia golem!
14.chia hair!plant it on your bald scalp & in 2-4 months you will have a loushos lock of green hair!
15: A shiny new hubcap from a 1958 Volkswagon 'Combi' van with the 'split' front windows. If worn on the head, will offer a +5 on saving throws vs magic & psionic mind control. But the wearer will also have a (5%) chance of attracting 1d4 long haired hippies a day for 1d4 days. These hippies will follow the wearer of the hubcap like a lost puppy. These hippies are vulnerable, and if killed, the wearer will find he's lost the hubcap somewhere. The hippies will also make a camp fire and sing 'hippie music' whenever the party stop for longer than 10 minutes.
16: A book titled: 'The Truth About Chuck Norris (400 facts about the worlds greatest human)'
17: A book titled: 'STARK' by Ben Elton
18: The complete collection of 'Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy' by Douglas Adams
19: Jack Sparrows compass
20: An undead monkey
21: A still beating heart in a box
22: A box of Fire Crackers
23: A box of TP after going through half the box do you realize... it's already used
24: Finger sandwiches (yes they are fingers but that is toe jam, who would eat th... roll initiative)
25: One case of vortex grenades (40K reference, don't throw unless you want some things to go away... maybe even you)
26: The number 42... now you have your answer go away.
27: A wedgie board (yes I spelled it the way I want it instead of ouija) it has the instructions for a ouija board but when asked any questions its answer is always an atomic wedgie, pray to your deities that you have some underwear on.
28: A bottle of Coke, full of urine. Found on the side of the road.
29: A package of Hot Wheels cars.
30: A complete sterling silver tea set with serving tray.
31: A complete set of Rifts CCG... "what is this? Is it intel data some C.S. guy dropped?"
32: A Red Ray version of "The Princess Bride". The next words out of your characters mouth, and anytime thereafter that something perplexes him/her is... "Thath Iconthevable!"
There is a 25% chance you may refer to something like dog boys as C.O.U.S. or Rhino Buffalo as B.O.U.S. etc.
You have a +25% save vs. Coma and always save vs. Death... don't worry cuz you just mostly dead.
For whatever reason you despise anyone who has six fingers on their right hand... its like they killed your father and they should prepair to die.
You have a 15% chance to start rhyming the last word your closest friend says in a sentence.
You gain a +2 to parry and strike with a sword in your left hand but I know something you do not... you are not left handed, you may reroll initiative with a +4 when switching to your right hand AND have a +4 to strike and parry with a sword in your right hand.
You have an immunity to iocane powder... whatever that is.
Finally when attempting to dodge fire based traps you have an additional +3 to dodge

Gee I'm not shure if this Red Ray thing is good or bad... Thath Iconthevable!
33: A mobile city made of stone on wheels... They built this city out of rock... and it rolls!

It a very small city... some would say its a model.
34: 3d100+4d6 lost people.
Did I mention these people are very small people?? Other than that, they're just ordinary John/Jane Does.
One could also say, that they could live in a very small town. Some would say that town is a model.
35: A box of tampons
36: A box of 260 crayons all of them are colors you think you've seen before but must be in a different language or something because what the heck is salmon and mauve?
37: An assorted box of "toys"... you don't think they've been used, it still looks sealed.
38: A LOLCATs Poster
39: Randy Newman sitting under an Apple Tree in front of a piano singing about whatever he sees (the PC's)
40: A broken Vacuum Cleaner (powers up but no suction). Anyone with mechanical skills must save vs. Insanity or be obsessed with trying to fix it. No matter what they do they cannot fix it. If the character is not pulled away after 1 hour of working on it, he will be totally obsessed with it and bring it with him. Only destroying the vacuum cleaner with a large hammer will break the curse.
41: 400# because editing them is easy... just annoying Of course that could be read as 400 lbs. of what I don't know… but it can't be good
42: The Ring of Conventions as long as anyone in the group wears the ring all rolls for the same cause (i.e. initiative, to hit, the same skill) their rolls are averaged and everyone receives the same roll.
43: You run into a older man he is kneeling down in front of a smashed house if anyone asks him a question he verbally assaults them with a tirade of sarcastic remarks. You are unable to understand what he is trying to convey. He finally give you the forehead palm you've been digging for and points behind you. There is a stampede of 1d6 Fury Beatles bearing down on you. Roll Initiative -5
44: A lucky infinity ball it is black with a white circle on one side with the infinity symbol... you know a sideways 8 and a clear window on the other with a blue liquid inside. Just before you turned it over you asked yourself "what is this an infinity ball" and then when you turned it over as if out of no where comes this pollyhedron up through the blue liquid to reveal... "Yes, Definately."
45: You find a naked Shemarian warrior... you thought they'd be sexy. But without all that skin they kind of look like the Terminator.
46: A loose pile of flesh. When held up (yuck!), it's in the shape of a very shapely female form... just hollow!
47: A bottle of Elderberry wine.
48: A suit of Mega Damage armor with the liquefied remains of its owner inside
49: A data base of all the possible encounters on Rifts organized by geographical and political area. When used the encounter happens within 1d20 minutes. Does it tell the future or cause the event?
50: A cargo container with all brand new parts to build an suit of power armor. The instructions are in really bad Engrish. Some assembly required.
51: The instructions to number 50 in Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Egyptian Hyroglyphics and any other language that uses non-roman symbols oh and... Antarctican (huh????) which also notes something about shoggoths, elder things and Y'Pawfrm e'din Leng but otherwise seems to actively avoid understanding.

Attempting to understand the Antarctican has a 4% + IQ bonus chance of translation and a 100% chance to cause insanity if translated
52: A stripped APC up on blocks...this must be the bad part of town.
53: An unopenned box of Twinkies (still fresh! they really do keep forever)
54: A "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" coupon for Uncle Remus' Emporium of the Arcane! Fine print says it's redeemable at the Chi-Town store location ONLY and expires in 3 months!
55: What appears to be a Laser rifle cobbled together from the parts of at least a dozen different types and brands of laser rifles! And it works too! Fully charged E-clip with 50 shots, 3 damage settings for 4d6 SDC (1/2 charge), 5d6 MD (1 charge), and 1d6x10 MD (2 charges), and can be set for single shot, 3-shot pulse, or Full Auto. Cumulative 1% chance per attack that it just falls apart in the shooter's hands, leaving him with a pile of mismatched laser rifle parts and a partially charged E-clip.
56: A Rifts Ultimate Edition Hardcover 5th printing. It's a book that appears to be a game, but who would want to play such a mundane boring game... Specially with all the typos!
57: A weird looking weapon, consisting of a barrel and stock that look very jury rigged. The stock is a small oxygen cylinder and the clip is a cylinder with a strip removed down the side. The weapon has an optical site and just off to one side of the site is a pressure gauge. Clipped to one side of the weapon is what looks to be a bike pump, that's connected to a nipple on the oxygen cylinder.

The ammo for said weapon is 15mm ball bearings. In order to fire the weapon, you have to pressure up the oxygen cylinder. This will take 1d4 actions. When fully primed, it will retain pressure for 50 shots. However, if left alone for any length of time the air will leak out of the cylinder (poorly put together). On the other hand you an over pressurize the cylinder. This will take an additional 1d4 actions.

Accuracy is +1, range is 2500 feet!! Damage is 4d6 sdc, if over pressurized damage becomes 2d6 mdc!! The clip will hold 30 ball bearings. The weapon has a 5% chance of blowing a valve and not working until repaired for each time it's over pressurized. Due to the nature of the weapon, it's not automatic.
58: A box of d100 x 1d100 15mm ball bearings.
59: A small pin that radiates magic whenever the pin is brought near someone with a huge ego they are launched through the air and flap around like a loose baloon. They safely come to rest 50% of the time in an akward location like half their body hanging off the top shelf or under some furniture. But when they get up they are apologetic for the trouble they caused and seem to exhibit humility...
60: An unopened package of Vampire Teeth.
61: An unopened package of "Redneck" Teeth.
62: A full set of somebody's Dentures.
63: A DVD of the Movie "Blazing Saddles"
64: A childs Teddy Bear, that when squeezed in the belly, says "Momma"
65: A Plush Green...thing, with Large Yellow eyes and Tentacles for a mouth. It's mildly...disturbing (H.F. of 4).
66: A Plush Purple Dinosaur, that when squeezed at the belly, sings "I Love You...." Disturbing (H.F. of 8 )
67: A Stop Sign.
68: A large, tattered piece of parchment. Written on it, in flowing script, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." (The text continues...as the U.S. Constitution)
69: A well preserved and sealed collection of Comic Books...the entire collection (GM - determine which ones. Could be every Superman, Batman, Hulk, Spiderman, Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. ever made...)
70: A "Magic Trick" kit. (Be the first on your block to be able to cut your Sister in half!)
71: Box of papers containing somebody's tax records.
72: Box of papers containing family photo's (Both 2D and 3D)
73: A set of dishes (50/50 chance they are unbroken).
74: A wooden box containing a set of family silverware.
75: A box of sports trophies and medals.
76: Cook Books (Choose theme: Chinese, Steaks, Ribs, Vegan, Italian, Mexican, etc).
77: Box of Wires (Speaker, power wires, etc.) but not the devices they go to.
78: Box of Devices (DVD Player, VCR, 8-Track, Cassette, etc), but not the wires (or remotes) that go to them.
79: A 3-ring binder with Instruction booklets for various Devices (DVD Player, VCR, 8-Track, Cassette, etc).
80: A box of kids stuffed animals. No batteries required.
81: A book, titled "Military Installations for the Retiree" dated 2097. A map shows where the Installations are located in the United States and provides a short description of the Base (For a "visitor" - no classified) and contact Numbers.
82: Box of board games.
83: Box of Role Playing Games.
84: A stroller.
85: A high chair.
86: A cat carrier...fur still inside, but no cat to be seen.
87: A small plastic box of keys and key rings. No identifiable purpose.
88: A box of arts & crafts supplies.
89: A House Cleaning Robot. Still in working condition, just needs to be recharged (Runs on Batteries...NOT Nuclear powered).
90: An uncashed check, dated 21 Dec 2098.
91: A Driver's Licence. (GM determine who. Male/Female, Race, Age, Organ Donal, Address, etc).
92: Bottle of Finely Aged "Ripple" (Poison Save vs 13. Vomit if failed. Ill for 2-days).
93: Bottle of Finely Aged Scotch
94: Bottle of Finely Aged Jack Daniels (Black Label)
95: Bottle of Finely Aged Capn' Morgan
96: Bottle of Finely Aged Johnnie Walker
97: Bottle of Finely Aged Jagermeister (Poison Save vs 10. Vomit if failed. Sick for rest of the day).
98: Bottle of Finely Aged Jim Beam
99: Bottle of Finely Aged Sake
100: Bottle of Finely Aged Red Wine (No Label. 25% chance that it has turned rancid. If rancid then Poison Save vs 12. Vomit if failed. Sick for 1-2 days).
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Unread post by bigbobsr6000 »

21. A yellow sign.
22. A super-soaker water gun. Holds 2.5 gallons of water.
23. A WWII American made flame-thrower, fully charged.
24. M-1 rifle with 1d4 box(es) of ammo. 50 rds/box.
25. Thompson .45 cal. machine gun with: roll 1d100, 1-50 = 2 100 rd drums; 51-100 = 4 30 rd magazines.
Mephisto: You have some morbid fantasies. I like it (okay)
pblackcrow:"If anyone deserves this it's you! (thwak) LOL...All in fun."
Natasha: Bob you're deadly. I like it.
Misfit KotLD: You're Gamer Bi-Polar.
Sanford: Excellent concept, Big Bob!
sasha: I think Bob gets the JUST A GAME award....for life.
Jerell: You sir, are ruthless, and that is why I like you.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

26. A naked human male about 30ish yrs old, trudging.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

27. A begger of random race with begging bowl.."Alms for the poor?"
28. The letters "S O S" 5 foot long on ground/road.
29. Small foot locker full of green and tan plastic army men in various poses.
30. A ticking 1 foot cube package brightly wrapped with festive bow, no card.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

31. A knight's lance.
32. A green snake 1d4 feet long.
33. A freshly baked apple pie.
35. A jewel encrusted dagger.
36. .38 cal. police special handgun, 6 shot with 1d6x6 rounds.
37. Frosted cold 32oz. mug of root beer.
38. Guns & Ammo magazine, April 2011 issue.
40. Open face spin casting reel with 6 foot graphite rod rated 25-40 lbs.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Fairly prolific there Big Bob... I think your suffering from diarrhea of the mind. It just keeps flowing :puke: Hey I'm dissapointed. Where are the sick ideas that you got those sigs for? Pretty tame so far. :)
bigbobsr6000
Hero

41. Find a right foot, yours...you fall down. Your right foot is missing. On the plus side you have your foot, just not attached.

42. 1d6+2 Demon Hounds looking for lunch and souls......

43. Receive message: Your funeral arrangements have been made.

44. Fire & brimstone rain from the sky, 200 ft radius centered on you for 1d4 Rounds. Chance of starting fires, 0-61%. All in range take 5d6 damage/Round.

45. A Red Dragon swoops down to have you and your party for a snack.

46. “Telegram” says a well dressed Bell-hop all in red. He gives you a telegram, tips his hat and leaves. It states: “Good luck in your next action. We suggest it be a Dodge. Signed; Best Wishes from the Luck & Improbability Guild.” You look around, a huge bladed pendulum is swinging low to the ground in your direction.

47. A field of “Poppies…..Poppies….Poppies….” 100 ft radius springs up. Save vs Coma. Fail = Laying down in the field, falling into a deep Coma. Lasts 1d4 days.

48. 1d6x10 Zombies arise from the ground to attack.

49. “Help! Help! I’m being repressed….” Sir Arthur, King of the Britain’s, appears before you & tells you, “Stop it…..be quiet, old man.” He disappears. A random Party Member is so dumb struck, can not speak for 1d6 days.

50. “Telegram” says a well-dressed Bellhop all in red. He gives you a telegram, tips his hat and leaves. It states: “LOOK OUT!” Signed; Good Luck, from the Luck & Improbability Guild.” You see a World War II Nazi BF-109 Messer Schmidt diving in your direction, guns blazing. Damage 1d6x10 if hit.
Last edited by bigbobsr6000 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

51. A river of lava.

52. A warrior's arm and sword in another part of the Palladium world happens to slash through a hole in space hitting you instead of its intended target. You get a really good close-up of a Dwarven-made broadsword taking 1d8+4 points of damage in the process. Dodge vs 16.

53. Cyborg with laser pistol pointed at your back. 2d4x10 damage if hit.

54. A bunch of flowers, different types, 24 all in all. Appear before your feet with a card. The card reads: " We humbly apologize for not telling you to duck earlier... Love: The council of most unbelievable and unpredictable accidents." If you look up when you’ve read this you see a gray stone made windmill falling directly on you from the sky. If hit suffer 2d6x10 points of damage.

55. A eunuch materializes in front of a random party member and insists on giving them PLEASURE!!!

56. Attacked by a whole nest of wild bees. The attack lasts for 1d6 Rounds. Damage 1d6x6 1st round, decrease damage by x1 per round after first. (EX: 2nd rd 1d6x5, 3rd rd 1d6x4, etc.)

57. "Just who do you think you are!!? GET OFF MY HEAD!!!" Screams a stone from under your boot and gives you the evil eye.

58. "Pleased to meet you. Allow me to introduce myself...!" You find yourself in a large very warm dining hall at one end of a large oak-table facing a handsome dark-eyed young man. He looks at you and has a sip of his wine, smiles and says: " I have a proposal to make, but first we eat hmm?" The dinner you’re served is the best you’ve had in your entire life, the man small talks during the meal. After you’re finished he personally serves you a glass of vintage wine and asks you to do a favor for him." It is of course voluntary, since I wouldn’t dream of forcing you to do anything against your will." He will not tell you the nature of the favor until you agree. If you refuse he will simply send you back...

59. A group of wandering pilgrims (3d6) mistakes a Party Member for a saint and starts harassing them with prayers, offerings and submission. They will be very hard to get rid of and may act violently when the truth is revealed, depending on their religion of course.

60. JACKPOT!!!! Every one within 100 yards of the spot hears the clanging of a loud bell calling attention. Persons close see a red light flashing on top of a slot machine. One-thousand gold coins start pouring out, spilling on the ground bouncing & rolling every where. Each coin is worth 5,000 Credits (or currency of the realm)!!! Everyone must make Save vs Greed of 30% (if they choose to). 31%+ Fails. All who failed (or want to) will dive for the coins & roll Initiative. High goes first. Then roll a percentile or 1d100 to see how many coins they retrieved ( if roll is 56, they got 56 coins, total can not be more than 1,000). Any and all NPCs in area get chance to grab the gold, so be sure, GM, to include those in the Initiative roll. GM's choice if melee breaks out to take coins form others including NPCs.
Last edited by bigbobsr6000 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

61. Earthquake!! Crack in the earth opens up, plumeting all to their death unless an appropriate Dodge is made. Also, a To Hit to grab edge of crack can save one from certain death.

62. Fail to notice a punji sticks pitfall. Damage 2d4x10+20.

63. A plaque of frogs become attached to the Party for 1d4+3 days.

64. Find an unidentifable (by any means) potion. If drank, roll 1d100: 1-33=Poison (Save vs. Coma); 34-66=Full Heal; 67-99=Intelligence Drain (-1d4x5 to Intelligence) Will recover only 1 Intelligence point per day of loss; 100 or 00=Death (Save vs. Death).

65. Acid rains from the sky. All take 1d4x5 damage per round untill leave area or stops. Acid rain covers 1 mile radius. Acid rains for 1d6x5 rounds.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

66. In minefield. Damage 2d6x10+20 per mine. Roll 1d100: 1-70=BOOM!!! take damage; 71-100=Didn't step on one. Must roll 1d100 2d6 times to exit minefield. Roll individually for all affected.

67. Pile of human entrails, 10 foot diameter, 6 foot high.

68. See 3 red light dots in a tight triangle form on the person/creature in front of you......

69. Ground trembling, foilage/buildings in distance being parted headed toward Party. A creature of enormous size chaging!!......(GM insert creature of choice).

70. Suddenly surrounded by 2d6x10 Zombies!!!
bigbobsr6000
Hero

71. Quicksand!! Sink 2 feet per round.

72. A Vampiric Daywalker attacks.

73. Pack of 2d4+2 Werewolves attack.

74. Lightning strike hits random Party Member, 2d6x10+30 electrical damage. Roll 1d100: 1-60= shorting out any electrical equipment within 20 foot radius. All others in same radius take 1d6x10+10 electrical damage.

75. Find a relic of some importance. A Deity wants it back. (GM's choice as to what happens next).
bigbobsr6000
Hero

76. "That's the one!!" yells someone accompanied by several authority type figures. They are pointing at a random Party Member. (The authority type figures could be guards, government officials, officiers of the law, or a gang of thugs, as example. GM's choice.) What ever they are or their intent, they give chase toward the Party Member in question.

77. A random Party Member matches the description/picture of a wanted criminal in next town. Reward is 100,000 credits (or coin of the realm). Dead or alive.

78. Roll 1d6 on times on this or any other GM's table in use.

79. Nothing happens.

80. Encounter a very dense fog/cloud. Visibility is zero. Scanners, radars, magical insight, etc. are useless. Lasts 1d6x3+2 rounds. Watch your step.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

81. A can of sardines.

82. A demon summoning scroll. Good luck controling it.............

83. Blood oozing from the ground/floor in 20 foot square. Wonder what it will attract??..........

84. Coalition transport lands nearby. 2 fully armed Coalition Squads emerge.

85. A 24 pack case of Psi-Cola.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

86: a pallet of 'Pepsi Nex Zero' (anime or live)

87: a giant shuruiken (2.78' across)

88. a Death metal CD

89. 1' long 1/4" square stock steal with one end made into a spoon.

90: ipod with 100gig memnory, but is stuck of repeat play of David Bowi's "Safty Dance"
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

91. A cupcake with a note, "Eat Me".

92. A bottle witha a note, "Drink Me".

93. Notice at least one Dog Boy following the Party.

94. Suddenly turns freezing with blinding snow....Blizzard!! Lasts 1d4 hours.

95. Meteor shower impacts as far as the eye sees. Each one does 2d20x2 damage on impact. Roll 1d100 per round per PC/NPC/Vehicle: 1-65=Hit take damage; 66-100=Miss no damage. Lasts 2d6+2 rounds.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

96. Coors Light Beer 12 pack.

97. A teddy bear. Possesed?

98. A "Chucky" doll.

99. Sign post up ahead reads, "The Twlight Zone".

100. Have reached from the inner mind to "The Outer Limits".
bigbobsr6000
Hero

New List:

1. A light brown Shetland Pony.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

2: a Jaberwalky

3: the hatter's hat

4: a levitating climbing rope
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

For my Rifts Random Magic Effects and such go here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=81705&p=1620384#p1620384

Has 1,000 events.

Leave any and all comments about my Rifts Random Magic Effects table at that site not here, Thanks.

Enjoy :D
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

5: A magical 3do with 1 controller and a Need for Speed game.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

6) an Empire Buster Suit that is unbeatable.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

8: A stupid gun... it launches data disks at rediculous speeds causing 3d6x10 MD and the loss of 1 I.Q. point to the target with a range of 2500'. The ammunition must contain intel files. Yup the gun destroys intelligence. :nh: :)
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

#9;

An anatomically correct inflatable doll of Zer0 Kay.

:eek:
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

CyCo wrote:#9;

An anatomically correct inflatable doll of Zer0 Kay.

:eek:

Dude... that is Soooo messed up. :lol:
Blindscout
Adventurer
Comment: An armed populace is a safe populace.

Unread post by Blindscout »

#10- An anatomically INcorrect inflatable doll of Zer0 Kay (GM's discretion as to just how incorrect or in what ways it may be)
Guy_LeDouche wrote:Any experiment of any kind that starts with "hold my beer" should make the property owner immune to frivolous lawsuits.

Mack wrote:Oh, and if the POTUS evey gave me a nuke, I think I'd aim it at Bieber.

_/|,[____],
--...-L-[]IIII[]-
.^._.^.-===-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

BEEP BEEP Let's go for a ride in the Jeep!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

#10;

You find a cardboard box. In the box are a pair of knee pads, and a pair of velcro gloves. On the box is a tag, which reads 'From New Zealand'.

8p
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Blindscout wrote:#10- An anatomically INcorrect inflatable doll of Zer0 Kay (GM's discretion as to just how incorrect or in what ways it may be)

:lol: :nh: I'm sure that before entering a room where you may be unclothed people never ask if your decent because you never are. :P
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

12) A box that says "Glitter Boy". You open it, and its a cardboard cut out of Edward Cullin.
Updated Aug 2015
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

# 13.

A loudner. It's a firearm attachment, similar to a silencer, but works just the opposite. It acts as a loud speaker, amplifying the sound of the gun firing. So a 9mm pistol might actually sound like a 5.56mm assault rifle.

Also note that because it's #13, the welder has twice the chance of things going wrong, or double the chance of a 'chance encounter'.

8p
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

CyCo wrote:# 13.

A loudner. It's a firearm attachment, similar to a silencer, but works just the opposite. It acts as a loud speaker, amplifying the sound of the gun firing. So a 9mm pistol might actually sound like a 5.56mm assault rifle.

Also note that because it's #13, the welder has twice the chance of things going wrong, or double the chance of a 'chance encounter'.

8p

But CyCo... the number 13 isn't unlucky for the United States. :) In fact it is very prevalent in a lot of symbols... probably because of the 13 colonies. The great seal has 13:
letters in E pluribus unum
olives on the olive branch
leaves on the olive branch
arrows
stars
stripes

suprised they didn't try to go for 13 feathers in each row of feathers.

Other U.S. 13s
Annuit Coeptis.
Most depictions of the pyramid of the great seal

Don't Tread on Me
An Appeal to God
The Spirit of 76
July the Fourth
American Eagle
American Dream

Only unlucky for those who side against the 13 :bandit:
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

I don't consider it unlucky either, one of my previous addresses was at number 13 on that particular street. And while that particular house was slowly leaning over, and infested with termites (chasing me out twice!), I was there 6 years and the rent only went up by $10 once in that time.

So if you want, because 13 has a special significance to some, maybe it could be that they have double the chance of something good coming their way.

;]
Eureka!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

#14.

A cellphone sock knitted from wool. It's pink, and has a cartoonish figure of a white kitty with a bow on it's head. When worn on any communication device (as long as the sock is fitted over part, say one side of a pair of earphones), it grants twice the range bonus and crystal clear clarity.
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

CyCo wrote:I don't consider it unlucky either, one of my previous addresses was at number 13 on that particular street. And while that particular house was slowly leaning over, and infested with termites (chasing me out twice!), I was there 6 years and the rent only went up by $10 once in that time.

So if you want, because 13 has a special significance to some, maybe it could be that they have double the chance of something good coming their way.

;]

That could always be the next number 13 a copy and paste of yours but with the good luck. :lol: and it would be funnier if you were the one to copy and paste it when it came up. :)
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

A electric Delorian.

Yes, I know we've had a couple of Delorians on these lists. This one is electric. And yes, they plan to put them into production in 2012, maybe 2013.

Besides, the world needs more Delorians.

8]
Eureka!
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

An electric Delorean would be easier to convert to fusion . . .
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Jefffar wrote:An electric Delorean would be easier to convert to fusion . . .

I see what you did there, Mr.

8p
Eureka!
Rockwolf66
Hero

CyCo wrote:# 13.

8p

Wouldn't that just be a muzzle break? Frankly I've been spending alot of time on a SCAR-16S and the 'break on the end can be used as a flashbang indoors.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

# 16.

A Rock Lobster. Up to the GM how large it is (miniature, life sized, 5 foot long, 50 foot long, whatever), and if it's just a statue, or a living stone elemental.

Or if it plays music.

;]
Last edited by CyCo on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#17 A box of milk duds... not the candy, these cows just don't work... BTW it is a BIG box.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

#18.

A theremin, along with an amp and mic stand.

(need to gets me one of these one day).
Eureka!
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

#19 a video of a Thermian playing a Theremin
Updated Aug 2015

Return to “Rifts®”