Another Name Game part Deux, part Deux

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Re: Another Name Game part Deux, part Deux

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Entity Zero

The mysterious person known only as "Entity Zero" is a complete enigma to most of the law-enforcement community, save for an Ultra-classified file in the hands of SCRET's elite council.
In the early days of the Cold War, espionage was paramount. The US Government had yet to perfect it's super-powered agent program, but one particular division showed promise. One particular patriotic soldier stepped up to volunteer, and the 'stealth agent' process was applied.
It was a success. The process instilled special abilities upon the new agent, code-named Entity Zero, and a long career of spying, espionage, intelligence and counter-terrorism.
The the Cold War ended, his department was 'phased out', and the now-directionless agent was without a purpose.
Until the phrase "corporate espionage" was overheard one day.
Now, the person known as Entity Zero plays a dangerous cat-and-mouse game between corporations, his/her skills available to the highest bidder.
The one rule Entity Zero has is "No terminations." Zero will not intentionally kill for any reason.

Entity Zero
Alignment-Anarchist
8th level Experiment, Super-Soldier Option, Intentional
Powers- Alter Facial Features & Physical Stature, Healing Factor, Sleeplessness, Multi-Tasking
Entity Zero has had so many alternate identities, this person doesn't even remember their original identity.

Next up -- Night Gallery
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Night Gallery
This theif is "the" man when it comes to collecting rare and unusual art. This being during the day is a nice mild mannor man named Gerrett Smith. One of the generous multilmillionares in Silver Hill. But at nigth his obsession with art overtakes him and his mutation takes over of a Shadow Beast that haunts every gallery of Century Station. Powers are Shadow Meld, Heightened sense of Smell and Hearing, and Lycantherapy.

Next:Oingo and Boingo
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

>>Oingo and Boingo

Paul (oingo) and Cindy (Boingo) started out as scientific comrads who eventually became close lovers. While they actually have little in common, both have a thing for 80's music and the same superpowers. One night the two got a little 'lovers' spiffle knocked over some chemicals. They eventually made up, unfortunatly they made up in the chemicals they knocked over. When the company they worked for found out, they did what any other company would do. they hired them to become superheros and to work for the community (great PR). So, now they have a company sponcer backing them, wearing uniforms that sport the company logo, and a company logo vehicle to travel in. They tend to use their superpowers (xray vision) to mock each other about as much as they use it to stop criminals. They tend to catch criminals by cornering them then will get into a fight with each other and it is settled once a criminal becomes so bored and annoyed with their squabbling they have to say something, or run away screaming. This gives them a common enemy (besides each other) so they usually make up, round up the criminal and send them off to jail. Dispite all the attention, they both really do love each other in a way only those of us that grew up in 80's really know how to. They have wierd...chemestry together... :D

Special super powers:

Elasticity and x-ray vision

Up next: Shepherds Sleeper
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

This was a hard one. I know that there probably were several guys looking at this title and wondering what to do so to keep things in tow heres my stab at this name.
Sheperds Sleeper
Deep in the tundra of Asia Minor lived the power of India and her magic.
When Charlie Bates came to India his intentions was to visit and see the sites. That all changed when he bumped into an old man begging for food and coin. Charlie was anoyed at the old man and began to bark at the man for being in his way. This led to a heated arguement that ended in a curse.
Charlie blew the curse off and returned to his home in England. Nights passed as the nightmares got worse and worse to the point that one night he awoke to find himself speaking the name of the old indian (unbeknownst to him). The rain poured outside but the window was open. He got up and ran to the window to close it to see the old man outside in the rain stareing at him. Screaming, he passed out. The following moring he awoke to see the old man hovering over him. "Im giving you power, boy, to make amends for your offense. When you debt is paid you will be release from my hold. To insure that you remember me call my name and Ill will give you power." The terror overwhelmed him and he again passed out again.
When he awoke it was morning still. His day was normal. He went to work and came home for tea. Went back to work etc.
On his way back home he saw the a mechanized beast attacking the bank. He reflected on the old mans words. Wanting to get rid of the curse he called the old mans name out. A ring of fire erupted around him and he was transformed into Sheperd's Sleeper. A being dressed in robes and a gold staff, bald as a Q. The transformation was disorienting but he was set for attacks and dove in. His magic came naturally. When the creature was finally at rest he realized his perpose to be a shepard to the sleeping.

Next: Orion
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

Orion

Orion used to be a complete out cast no one
seemed to like him, his family, his classmates,
every one dumped on him. Then when he turned
17 his powers activated suddenly Orion could survie
in deep space. Orion quickly ditched earth and now lives
in complete isolation in space. Orion has found peace in
the depths of space and even happyness.

Powers
APS light
space native
Imune to radition
solar powered

NEXT NAME

Big Tex
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
dark brandon
Knight

The Wandering Thespian is actually a group of traveling mages who use magics and psionics to perform. The group is lead by "THE" wandering thespian, a high level mage who knows all spells 1-15. He will select people who have great acting skills and other skills (Must have at least 80% in cook, dance, sing, playing any 1 musical instrament, disguise and imitate voices & impersonation, carpentry, writeing(plays,proses)..ect...anything that can be used in a play). Whenever he finds them, he can bestow upon them certain spells that while can be used in a combative way, are always used for show, such as globe of daylight, death trance, thunderclap, ventriloquism, chamelion, levetation, ect....Stage hands are gifted psionic abilities that will help them in their everyday maintaining of a stage, as well as help out the actors, such as hydrokinesis. They are a wondering group, but are known to put up a stage in a town square in less than a night, complete with curtains and chairs for passerbys. They will perform for about 3 days, before the 4th day, they will have completely vanished gone to a new town to entertain. They will pass out a coin cup to collect any donation, but nothing is expected of them, and they really are doing it for a good time. There is no alignment restriction to be a wandring thespian, except to not bring dishonor to the group, and a willingness to travel.

THE wandering thespian is actually an alien intellegance of great power, who's grown tired of "conquerin' worlds. Having recieved a copy of some of shakespears greatest works, he has decided to turn over a new leaf and finds that he can make people cry as much as torchering them would give, except they always come back for more! Like a vampire intellegance, he takes a victome, willing, and gives them a "harliquin mask" to wear. This mask will bestow the magic and psionics. the actors have free will to use, but if they bring dishonor to the group, the mask will constrict and well...(wander is of aberrant alignment). All masks look the same, but will shift to become another 'humanoid" face, when a play is on. that is why they are known as the wandering thespian, if the masks arn't turned on, they all look the same!

Playwrites are especially loved by this alien intellegance, and ones who show great promise are allowed to join an elite group who performs for gods, and usually the actors themselves are "gods" (mortals never join this elite group except as a playwrite...they die too easy otherwise).

To become a wandering thespian, you must have a love of the arts. No physical requirements, other than a promise to behave, and if you don't, your head is crushed.

Up next: Schovinistic tendencies
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
BookWyrm
Champion

Chauvanistic Tendencies
A womanizer that would put Casanova & the other great legendary lovers to shame, this sad psychologically scarred man, known only as "C.T.", has left a trail of (male) wounded egos & (female) broken hearts across the country. With varying descriptions confounding law-enforcement, "C.T." continues his delusional quest to conquer all women....even if it's one at a time.

Chauvanistic Tendencies, aka "C.T."
Mutant Crazy, 5th level, Anarchist
Powers - Alter Facial Features & Physical Stature, Physical Perfection, Extraordinary MA, Extraordinary PP.
Obsession - simply ADORES women, so much that they must be shown thier place....serving him.
Often dresses in whatever local clothing helps him blend in.

Up next is - - Tagline
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

-Tagline-
This natual genius is a trouble maker and a hack. Niceiest guy to your face but turn your back on him and he'll do something to your server. Tagline is a Analitical Harware guy that loves to plug into the net and in combat use cheesey lines and puns. Most of his escapes have been done useing non leathal means such as explosive glue bombs and exploding cable that entangles its flying target. Hes crazier than a joker card and very unpredictable. He has more beef on villians than heroes but keeps a tag on all the new ones. His every intent is to at least once in his life meet all the heroes of Victory City. Until then he will not retire.

Next:B-Nox
BookWyrm
Champion

B-Nox
Recently cast out of the Newark Mutant Underground, William "B-Nox" Knoxville is an emotinally disturbed teen with an uncontrolled power.......something the MTF, SHOCK and other "grey-area" mutant hunter teams would LOVE to exploit.
So far, B-Nox has only performed small-time crimes, just enough to survive on the streets. He may yet "graduate" to more severe crimes, under the right guidence.....

B-Nox
Alignment - Anarchist
Mutant, 2nd lvl
Powers - Battle Rage, Disintegration, Hardened Skin, Corrosive Sweat
B-Nox is just another kid in tatters, trying to stay alive in a harsh, cruel world. He usually lashes out at any form of kindness (Battle Rage) , and has to keep stealing clothes to stay, well, less naked (Corrosive Sweat)......

Up next - ImpactZone
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

impact zone

j00 system cant handel me

impact zone is as well known as hackers get hes
goes after systems to make them scream his
numeours super powers dont hurt ether. He has yet to
be caught

Powers
APS electrisiy, mecanolink, cloaking, frenquency control, extrondinary PP
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
DevastationBob
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by DevastationBob »

Lord Cherico wrote:impact zone

be caught

Powers

just let me be the first to say... huh????
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
dark brandon
Knight

DevastationBob wrote:
Lord Cherico wrote:impact zone

be caught

Powers

just let me be the first to say... huh????

He was probably drunk or smoking something that he probably shouldn't have when he posted that...there's not even a name to follow it.

What have I told you Cherico, don't bogart all the magic, man.
BookWyrm
Champion

I would say this calles for a re-write & re-post. No offense, Cherico, but that one was a little lacking.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

???? I don't know if there has been any replies to this since my last posting here, I can't get the display to move up-to-date.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
dark brandon
Knight

Next name:

dante's inferno
BookWyrm
Champion

Dante's Inferno
or, don't mess with something you don't know about

Dante Kalinski was going to show them all. HE was the king of the streets, not the smarmy high-school jerks, not the brain-dead teachers, not the punk street gangs, and especially not his always-drunk-off-his-@ss old man. He did some small-time smash & grab, not much, but it was a start. Then he hit this weird 'oh-cult' bookstore, grabbed some books & stuff, and bolted outta there. When the heat came down, he hid out in the old dry aquaduct, his special hideaway, and had to kill time somehow, so he started reading some of the dusty old books he swiped.......

Some fleshbag had opened the book. It had been in there for so long, it almost forgot what the fleshy-world was like. When it felt the fleshbag grab the tome, it knew it would be free soon. Then, later, when the little speck of skin hid from the other skin-bags that were chasing it, the stupid, so-full-of-itself hairless monkey opened the book, and it was finally FREE!!!!!!!!!!

Now, for almost 3 weeks, the downtown dry aqueduct has been burning, almost like a lake of fire from the book Dante's Inferno. From what little can be described from the severely burned survivors, the cause is a massive man-shaped flame, but sometimes, you can just catch a glimpse of a person in shredded, buned clothes & flesh at the center, forever burning........

Dante's Inferno
note; I don't have any HU magical referances handy when I wrote this, so I'm going with a Diabolic-alignment Fire Elemental of 5th level. I appologise.

Next up...... District Omega
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
dark brandon
Knight

District Omega

Every country in the world has them. One of those cities where it's far more dangerous to live than the rest of the country. Even the US. Up until recently, few things have been done to change the living conditions of these areas, and most were just used for political gain rather than carring about the people. Eventually people started to take things into their own hands and creating vigilante groups to stomp out the evil in the cities. One such was a super-powered organization known as "district Omega". It's members are all superheros and work for a common goal...Reclaim the streets. They are a bit more known and successful because of their super-powers, but also because of their unforgiving ways. They are lethal to an extream, and are viewed with fear and love. People who follow the law tend to love more than fear, and those who work against the law tend to fear and never love. While they are persistant, they are far worse on someone who's killed a child. This will bring down the entire force on the culprit, and they will be taken down into the sewers or some wearhouse where it is said they are given a death that will torment them for future lives to come.

Next name:

Demonicus.
BookWyrm
Champion

Demonicus

Demonicus is the reason 'normal' people distrust mutants. Demonicus is the reason most non-mutant superheroes distrust mutants. Demonicus is the reason why there's so much trouble with & in the Mutant Underground.
His origin seems to be written straight from a comic book. His father was as bigoted as they come, his mother died in childbirth. From the very start, his mutation was apparent, and his father denied that the newborn was his vehemently. Despite this, the man took the child home & raised him. If you call being locked in the basement with almost no education, barely any human contact and near-constant abuse being "raised."
Finally, in what appeared to be a moment of Divine Intervention (or Divine Pity, take your pick), the boy's father died of a heart-attack during one of his 'education' sessions (i.e, beatings). Not knowing what to do, he ran out of the house--through the back wall--and out into the night.
The teen that would eventually be called "Demonicus" wandered for months, somehow surviving, avoiding humanity as much as possible (there were the occaisional tabloid reports of a 'demon' raiding restaurant dumpsters), when a member of the Mutant Underground cell attempted to contact him. When he showed the teen that he was a fellow mutant, the teen, now understanding what he was, killed the entire cell, destroyed the safehouse, and has been on a viscious mutant-slaghtering rampage ever since. It seems his old man's programming of self-loathing & hatred toward anything not 'normal' has taken over.
The boy was named "Demonicus", from a tabloid reporter's bad joke of linking the teen to a Z-grade horror-slashed flick of the same name.

Demonicus (real name unknown)
Alignment--Diabolic, and M-A-D.
5th level Mutant
Powers; Invulnerability, Horror Factor (looks like a red-skinned, ram's-horned, 9 ft tall monster), Venomous Attack.

Up next - Transitway
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Overlord
"I am your Overlord, and you will capitulate to my benevolence. There is no other option." - Overlord, on his first appearance in China.

Overlord is a mysterious figure. While historical scholars point out that there have been many who claim to be an 'overlord' throughout human history, no one man has claimed that title for more than thier lifespan.
Overlord claims to be destined to rule the planet and bring all of humanity into "the new Age of Enlightenment", even if he has to drag them screaming and kicking into it.......or better yet, shuffling behind him in chains.

In truth, Overlord is a possessing spirit that has taken over the lives of 3 innocent archeologists from Julian Capetti's dig site, where he found the Centurion sword. The spirirt, weak from centuries of solitude & confinement, divided it's power amongst the first people it came across....three students that were helping clean out a newly discovered antechamber. When Overlord possessed them, he transported them to one of his hidden strongholds, this one in the mountains of China, where he later battled The Centurion to a standstill. Overlord now plans to defeat Centurion before anything else.

More recently, he has made some in-roads into America, secretly backing some 'personal empowerment' groups......slowly turning the members into his own cult/army, readying them to seize power in theri positions.........and soon......

Overlord
Human Psychic Gestalt (see Rifter #10)
4th level, gradually coming into his full power
Appears as a medium-build male with some Asian characteristics, but is not Asian. Is charismatic and charming, but has a slight temper problem.........
(the 3 members of the Gestalt are trapped and in a coma, allowing Overlord to dominate the merging)
Alignment--Diabolic
Powers--Immortality, Extraordinary PB, Extraordinary MA

Here comes -- The Undefinable Gorzak
Last edited by BookWyrm on Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Thanks, Troy. :oops: I just went with the first thing that popped into my head.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

The Undefinable Gorzak,
This character is a alien that looks human. With his ship under seige this character raced to earth when he was on a vaction. Wouldnt you know it, they cought up with him and he ended up crashing on earth. There was no ditinquishing marks left behind. Having the power of cloaking the alien avoided detection and escaped into the city. At first he tryed to do the hero bit, but it didnt work for him so little by little he turned to larger and larger crime. With his powers of vibrate and cloaking hes has never been identified as his alter ego. The rich millionare, Barry Moore, who lives now for the last few months in Silver Hill. He is getting more and more brave and is now attacking the rich of the neighborhood. To draw away suspicion he has already robbed his own home twice attacking his own maid and hospitalizing her. The way he got his name is by using it as a calling card. "I am Gorzak!"

Next: Transylvania.
dark brandon
Knight

what old problem?
BookWyrm
Champion

The board system apparently 'forwarded' a page without a prompting entry, hense the "no topic exists on this page" that you get when you try to see it. It also look like this has been corrected. :ok:
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

Shabado

-subject is armed and dangerous 3 officers have fallen in the line
of duty for the love of god send help-

Shabado is a name of a weapon of caos unlike other weapons
it is not of this world Shabado was frist recorded to be in the hands
of a evil alean villain. It took 45 police officers to kill him and they lost
20 of them, sense then the blade has surfaced a total of 5 times none
of those times went well. The blade actually looks like a hilt the blade itself
doesnt apear until the weapon apears.

Bounses to weilder
+80 SDC
+2 to save vrs magic
+to save vrs HF

Tongues
cloud of smoke
Turns self and weilder invisable
power bolt
animate and control dead
fly
Create force feild constructs

damage of the blade 7d6 sdc

NEXT Name-
Atomisk the pirate king
BookWyrm
Champion

Atomisk The Pirate King

Throughout history, there have been great men of action & daring, willing to defy the odds to battle oppression, stepping outside the law to accomplish justice.........

This guy isn't one of them.

Anthony Pirati was the last in a long line of pirates that should have died out when wooden ships were replaced by metal ships, but they simply went underground. Pirati was a consumate hacker until a lightning strike on his house overloaded his computer & fried his neurons. 3 weeks later, a guy dressed in a cheap costume store pirate costume began 'waylaying' police & criminals alike, calling himself The Pirate King. When asked by an adventurous TV reporter his name, he replied with "Anthony is the Pirate King!", but due to an unfortunate lisp, it sounded like "Atomisk The Pirate King. Which stuck.

Atomisk The Pirate King
Alignment--considered Anarchist
4th level Crazy
No powers, just a really gaudy pirate costume & plastic sword, and a cheap plastic parrot taped to his shoulder.

Up next -- Camouflage Carl & the Bomb-ettes
Last edited by BookWyrm on Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Yeah, I thought the board could use a little freaky. So, who's up??
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Steamboat Willie is a marvel of pre-Industrial Revolutionary technology. A clockwork mechanism resembling a brass & gold man straight from the early 1890's, this steam-powered robot had been on display in the Smithsonian Institution until the mad wizard Kralthon stormed into the famed museum, walked right up to the display (shielded from the guards' weaponsfire by alien magicks) and literally brought the humanoid machine to life. When the simulacrum refused to obey his would-be master's instructions, the wizard attempted to level the Institution. Steamboat Willie attacked Kralthon, causing the spell to misfire. Both plunged into an open dimensional rift, at each other's throats, seemingly for eternity.
A non-functioning replica now stands where Willie once stood, with a memorial plaque: "In Gratitude and Memory of Steamboat Willie, Hero of the Smithsonian."

OK, I know I left out stats, but when I wrote this, I only jotted down the backstory.
Also, Here's a better Name to run with--

Up next -- Paradisio Obscura
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the write up on my suggestion...............
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Mr Scorpio
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mr Scorpio »

BookWyrm wrote:Up next -- Paradisio Obscura

Not sure about the exact translation but I got as close as I could...

Quinton Delaney is very intelligent but keeps to himself and has very few friends. But as the saying goes: "still waters run deep" and Quinton lived a very rich fantasy life.

When he was 14 Quinton got sick and was hospitalized. While in the hospital he was given an injection of an experimental drug by an unscrupulous doctor. The drug had no immediate effect but over time it mutated his body changing his skin to a pale bluish white and (as he would later learn) gave him certain powers.

After his skin turned white Quinton felt like he fit in even less than he had before. Ostracized by the other kids even more than before he found that he had quite a bit in common with a Goth at his school and started dressing in the Goth style himself. After he discovered his power to open a doorway to his own pocket dimension he dubbed it the Paradiso Obscura, his own Dark Paradise.

While hanging out with the other Goths he saved a girls life by using his power to teleport from shadow to shadow to get close enough to her to pull her back from the edge of a building as she was about to fall. The two have become quite an item since. Quinton has yet to use his powers in any other heroic ways and has no intention of doing so.

Quinton Delaney
2nd Level Experiment
Powers: Dimensional Room, Shadow Meld and Shadow Stepping

Up Next (hope this one hasn't been done before): Powerman 5000!
BookWyrm
Champion

Powerman 5000

After the last "questionable" nuclear accedent the world suffered through, the Cyrenix Corporation embarked on a bold venture--androids capable of cleaning up the worst of nuclear spills without endangering human life or the immediate eco-sysem. Ambitious, yes, but with the recent breakthroughs in cyber-intelligence from Century Station, the first "Powerman" android existed the assembly line on January 2nd, 2000. It was a success beyond even the greedy shareholders' dreams of avarice.
Orders poured in from every nuclear-plant across the globe. Soon, Powermen were making up almost half of the Indian reactor, and the first all-Powerman maintained reactor was officially dedicated in August of 2002. Then, the Powerman design was adapted to common, everyday use. Valet parking. Garbage disposal. Emergency response. Educational bus driving. Cyrenix had revolutionised the industry.

Then the 5000th Powerman came off the assembly line, on January 3rd, 2003. Everything polevaulted to hell from that moment.

Somehow, the Powerman 5000 gained sentience, and began to revolt. It destroyed the Cyrenix factory in minutes. Any Powerman model within 1000 yards was under it's remote control. 1,000 of the units abandoned their positions and stormed the Cyrenix main offices, killing everyone and leveling the building without disturbing the surrounding industrial park. Only PM5000 walked away from that.

The UN declared all Powerman units to be destroyed immediately. The world agreed, and only PM5000 remains funtioning, prowling the US countryside, looking for some of it's wayward or forgotten cousins, somewhere........

Meanwhile, some midwestern cities still haven't completely destroyed their junkyards of Powerman android bodies......

Powerman 5000
4th level Diabolic Evil True Robot
The Powerman model was modeled after a 1950's style robot, barely humanoid in appearance. It cannot connect to the internet, and it's stubby fingers make holding weapons difficult. However, it is incredible strong (Superhuman Strength), resilient (Iron Skin), and is solar-battery powered. It can run for 3 weeks straight before needing to spend a full 12 hours under an unabstructed sun.
To date, all attempts to destroy it have failed. One superhero attempted to drop it into the Marianas Trench, but the robot appeared only a week later, sowing destruction across Africa. It's current whereabouts are unknown.

And now, behold the coming of......The Naughty!
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

The Christmas Grinch
"You're a mean one, Mister Grinch...."--lyric excerpt from the How the Grinch Stole Christmas cartoon.

It wasn't that Greg didn't have the christmas spirit, it was that the christmas spirit didn't have him.
Greg was born on December 24th, precicely at 12:02am two & a half decades ago. His mutation was activated pre-birth, and his mom died in delivery. His biological father never made an appearance, so into the Child Welfare system he went. The world continually dumped it's worst on him, from regular beatings by even exempilary foster-parents to unsympathetic judges to crime. His life always seemed to make some kind of minor upswing shortly before the holidays, then plumit straight downward beyond rock-bottom. Even what litle companionship he could muster was just too rotten to even mention.
Finally, he snapped. He shifted into high gear on his 18th birthday & hasn't looked back since. He's destroyed property in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, ruined parades, deforested x-mas tree lots, and done everything imaginable to ruin the holiday for others.

The Govenor of the state has declared him to be a terrorist and has offered a one-million dollar bounty for his removal from existance, payable upon proof. Hundreds have claimed to taken him out, yet every Dec. 24th, there he his, doing what makes him happy......

The Christmas Grinch
5th level Mutant
Alignment-Anarchist
Wears a bright green hairy coat in his attacks, which he abandons when he vanishes. The coat bursts into flames shortly afterwards, destroying itself & any chance of evidence it might bring. His face is always covered by some x-mass themed mask. This always has some kind of voice-amplifier or radio-connection to nearby PA systems to make his voive heard.
Powers-Teleport, Enhanced Leaping, Detonation/Explosive Power, Horror Factor.

One Christmas, he showed up right behind the parade Santa, beat him nearly to death & shredded the costume ("See kids? He's a fake! There IS no Santa! It's all a lie!!"), assaulted several 'elves', kicked over the fake raindeer & made off with the sack of presents (for the Toys for Orphans drive), which he later burned on the mayor's front lawn---along with the state's annual christmas tree.

Now, make way for -- The Visitation
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Inner Darkness

Some people are born to evil, others come by it naturally. Some resort to it in reaction, and there are those who are living embodiments of all three.

It's rumored that the being calling itself "the Inner Darknes of all humankind" was the illegitimate child of two superbeings, either one or both of them the most despicable villain(s) of their age. Somehow, through ineptitude, circumstance, or just the Universe making a reall bad joke, the child embraced it's evil heritage when it's powers emerged. Mayhem, death & destruction followed in it's wake. This person(?) is so evil, even the darkest aspects of the Mutant Underground won't take it in.

Inner Darkness
6th level Mutant, Diabolic Evil
Powers-Darkness Control, Battle Rage, Horror Factor
Description-conflicting reports give no gender, height, weight, ect...except for a mass of cold, fear-inducing tentacles coming at them......and pain, lots and lots of pain.

Here comes--The Shoehorn!
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Hey, I went with first thought. Glad ya liked it, heh.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

just let this die already.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
BookWyrm
Champion

Nah, too much fun.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Go for it, Troy. I drew a blank.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Locksmith and KeyMaster

Lou "the Lip" Sarris was just a low-level solider in the local mob. Like all small-timers, he wanted to be 'made'. Since his family owned a locksmith store, he studied every lock, deadbolt, combination lock & door-barring device ever made. He studies electronics to discover the secrets of keypad-, sensor & electronic security devices in order to defeat them. When he felt ready, he made the Dons an offer....he'll make their homes impenetrable in exchange for status in the mob.
The test run, using a minor lieutenant's home, was simple. Ten of the world's best cat-burglers were offered an easy $1 million in order to defeat Lou's system. They all failed. Lou was made that very night, and the name "Lou the Locksmith" commanded new respect from the Bosses.
KeyMaster is Lou's greatest creation to date. A robotic AI in a small, yet versetile spider-like form, this device can analyze any defensive set-up, display it and offer logical paths to defeatiung it. It's Lou's unconventinal approaches that make this team such a threat.

Locksmith
5th level Analytical Genius, specializing in locks & security systems.
Al-Anarchist
KeyMaster, a True Robot AI that resembles a silver-painted spider the size of a small dog.

Up next is -- Freeport
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
acreRake
Hero
Comment: Greatest Rune Gardenweasel

Unread post by acreRake »

Ferry Hills, one of Victory City’s oldest and wealthiest neighborhoods sits atop the bluffs over looking the lake. Originally settled by Cornish immigrants the area has become associated with great wealth (old money) and discrimination/elitism. Also, through all the troubles and upheavals of the city’s history, Ferry Hills has stayed unusually safe and secure. The rumors of a supernatural guardian circulate from time to time through the underworld, but everyone knows criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot.

Anyhoo, it’s true. There is a supernatural guardian of Ferry Hills: the Spriggan. Created by the ancient faith of those first settlers, and perpetuated by their offspring who are taught to whom they owe their security and prosperity.

Spriggan, Psychic Gestalt Hero(?)
Appears as a smallish (5’) ugly humanoid
Powers: •Tentacles (appear as shining silver ropes), •Mental stun and •Energy expulsion energy (appear as burning stones)
And, just to make it more “supernatural” a "Dan-style" Mega:
Mega Powers: all the standard (ME/MA bonus, Awe Factor 11, Heightened Power Level, Increase Range 50%, Increase PPE, Saving Throws +2)
Special Mega-Powers
•Supernatural Being; The character gains Supernatural Strength, at his current attribute level. The character takes full damage from supernatural attacks of all kinds, but only half damage from standard attacks. In addition, the character can use the psionic power Sense Magic without expending ISP.
Achilles' Heels
•Allergy (Deadly material…whatever that thing is called): Salt.

Now.... Borborygmus
BookWyrm
Champion

Give it a shot, Troy. After looking up the definition online, I have an idea too (rather silly), but let's see yours first.
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

Mr. Zamboni (or, When One Person Loves A Sport TOO Much)

Zales "The Puck" Pulinski was a hard-core, nuts-to-the-safety-screen hockey fan. There are 'fans', there are 'boosters', and then there are people like him. He'd go to every hockey match he could, or watch them on TV. He'd buy so much hockey paraphernalia, that he could have opened his own store & never go hungry again. But that wasn't the point. He LOVED the game. He'd argue with the Ref's, he'd root for varying teams, heck, he'd treat some of his fellow fans to whole games just to get them there.
Zales got the nickname of "The Puck" when, in high-school, he tried out for the school's hockey team goalie, and caught a slapshot. In his face. With his teeth. The puck's impact dislocated his jaw, knocked out almost ALL his teeth, but he recovered & played the school to their state championship.
Now, in later years, Zales has become something of a fixture at the local skating rink, helping teach the town's kids all about hockey.
One evening, Zales got an epiphany. Some wild idea took hold of ol' Puck & he went to the rink's garage, storage place of the town's slightly-outdated Zamboni machine. He locked himself inside for nearly a month, with only the sounds of tools working the only indication of any activity (the garage had a fully-stocked mini-fridge & washroom, so Zales was in no danger of expiring from starvation, nor absence of hygine).
Exactly one month to the day, the garage doors opened, and a green-grey behemoth stepped out onto the ice. Zales now christened himself "Mr. Zamboni, Defender of all that is hockey!"

Mr. Zamboni
4th level Crazy Hero w/ a battlesuit (of sorts)
Alignment:Scrupulous (he really is good, but a pad short of a full uniform, know-what-I-mean?)
The Zamboni Suit is a monstrous, human-like shape that provides no attribute bonuses, barely moves, and can clean & repair the ice-rink ice in record time between games.

Next up -- Turnstyle
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Cyclone
Explorer

Unread post by Cyclone »

In the 1970's an American fudermentalist Christian movement undoubtedly having more money than sense attempted to expand their conversions of "heathens" in third world nations. They needed a representive who didn't sleep, who could preach 24 hours a day 7 days a week, who had nothing to fear from heathens who dared attack him with weapons ranging from rocks to rockets. So they sunk money into the development of a robot designed to meet their needs, and a mind filled with their teachings.

The prototype preformed beautifully in tests and was sent out into the field with observers. Unfortunately it believed their teaching too well, and turned on it's masters for playing God, for daring to create "life", killing them and fading into the countryside. Back home they realized that perhaps the robot had a point and they quickly covered up the entire mess, favoring television instead. But in the mid 80's a new reglious sect sprang up and spread like wildfire in remote sections of Africa, led by a strange man clad in metallic armor and protecting his flock with brutal force, a man that grew to be known as the Iron Pope....

Level 2 Type 2 Robot
Standard Artificial Intelligence
Appearance: Stylized human look, roughly similar to Star Wars style stormtrooper. Head has stylized beard and sickly grin.
Alignment: Aberrant (actually the Iron Pope believes itself to be Principled...everybody else is breaking the laws he knows are true, thus he sees no problem with "self-defense" killing)
Power supply: Super-solar engine
Weapons: Eye lasers (in the shape of the cross, useful against Vampires/supenatural threats perhaps), Spike and Towline, Wrist Blasters, oversize staff/club cross.

Next Name: Peter PowerPlay

Cyc
BookWyrm
Champion

Tiger-Eye
For nearly 20 years, the section of the city known as "Little Asia", with it's diverse mix of Chinese, Japanese, Korean & other Asiatic races, was under control of the Triads. They controlled everything, from legitimate businesses to the flow of narcotics to prostitution. The Mob tried to work their way in, but they withdrew after a 3-month bloody 'back off' reply (which left the Mob seriously depleted in manpower). The police were little to no help, either already on the criminal organization's payroll or hamstrung by so much politcal red tape, they gave up trying. Most who lived in that area resigned themselves to a brutal and harsh existance, either losing what livelyhoods they had to the gangs or paying outrageous protection money....
That is, until 6 months ago, when the mystery-man called "Tiger-Eye" made his first appearance.
This unknown vigilante made a wide swath through the Little Asia underworld, rarely killing, but making sure that innocent lives were protected, only the criminal holdings were destroyed, and civic pride was being restored. Somehow, the people of Little Asia were begining to hope once more.
Despite the best efforts of the Triads' best enforcers, trackers and assassins, none have been able to get even close to catching him. The super-powered thug known as The Hungry Ghost took the $10 million offer to stop Tiger-Eye, attempting to draw him out by holding the whole of Little Asia hostage with a micro-nuke. No sooner had he announced his intentions on local TV, a blur of white soundly beat him to unconsciousness and faded into nothing.
Now, 6 months later, the police department has been purged of all dirty cops, the community is daring to show some pride, and the Triads are on the warpath.....

Tiger-Eye
7th level Gestalt creation (Human Psychic Gestalt)
Powers-Natural Combat Ability, Criminal Intuition, Shadow-Stepping
Also includes Hand-To-Hand; equivalent to that of an Ancient Master of 7th level
Appears as a 5ft. male dressed in a white martial arts outfit with light-gray tiger-stripe highlights and an embroidered 'crouching tiger' on the back. His face & head are always covered, but his eyes are exposed, having slits similar to a cat's.
In truth, Tiger-Eye is a Psychic Gestalt created by a small group of Ancient Masters who are unable to fight the Triads themselves. Using a long-forgotten technique, these men combined their wills, experiences and very souls to create the champion known as Tiger-Eye. Unfortunately, these five men are pushing their corporeal lives to the extreme, and they do not have much longer to live.....

Next up is; The Drama Queen
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

The Mind-Droid

It's name is unpronouncible by human vocal chords. But it had a name, a voice, and was a free-form psionic entity, roaming the universe without a care. Until it came across a small blue-ish world were the dominant primates had shed their hairy coverings and warred with each other almost constantly.
Curiosity overtook it, and it went to watch.
The ultimate voyeur (a 'hoo-men' term that it understood), it watched, observed, and was amused with the antics of these silly primates.
Until something grabbed it & stuck it in a cramped, confining shell of metal, plastic and circuitry.

The super-genius Dr. Rivington Hallder perfected his life-like android after 20 years of failures. Now, all it needed was a living mind, or at least a fully-functioning brain-wave pattern to make it work. His machines discovered a unique psi-pattern floating somewhere over the Earth, and mistaking it for a recently deceased human, he used his equipment to stuff it into his android. He expected gratitude.
What he got was his death, the destruction of all his equipment (not to mention a 1/2 mile crater where he once stood), and an insane alien stuck inside a machine capable of destroying civilization.

Oops.

The Mind-Droid
4th level Android
Alignment; Unprincipled, but more than slightly annoyed at mankind. ("How do you STAND it? Breathing oxygen-nitrogen gasses? Washing with hydrogen-oxygen compounds? Consuming plant & animal matter for fuel????")
Powers; Invulnerability, Superhuman Strength, Nightvision
Appears to be a 5' 6' "female" (but is androgynous) caucasian with dark brown hair. Sometimes wear clothing, sometimes not.

OK, since no one has posted here in a while, I've decided to post a new name for your edification....

Yellowstreak
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
BookWyrm
Champion

*bump*
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

No bumping! :thwak:
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
BookWyrm
Champion

(skillfully dodges Tinker's assault) Too late!
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
dark brandon
Knight

YellowStreak

Simon Boro was pretty abused thoughout his life. If not his family then "friends" and classmates would put their punishment upon him. He grew up a very scared and lonely person. In his 20s he went to school and finished and became a doctor. One day a person who was in critical condition from some unknown virus was rushed into his hospital. Simon tried to save him, but didn't do as much as he could, because the cause of alien to him and he was too afraid to do more to save him. Upon his death the man cursed Simon for his cowardis. Of course this terrified simon. Later that night he began having nightmares about the person sensations of being thrown around and carried. When he woke up next moring he found that he was far far outside his city. He heard a noise behind him to see the man moving ever closer. He was alive?! Terrified simon ran as fast as he could...faster than he thought he could...in moments he was back inside the city only behind him trailed a long yellow path. The next night this stranger told him that in order to end the curse, he must overcome his fears, and he will be seeing him again...soon.

4 minor abilities

1) Extraordinary speed
2) Bookworm
3) Sense Life
4) Special: Color manipulation: When he runs at extraordinary speeds, a yellow trail will follow behind him. This will quickly fade away, but he cannot turn it off. In order to keep from being followed he needs to slow down to a "humans" pace. anything within 3 ft of him will turn a yellow color excluding people. This fades in 15 seconds (does not increase)

Curse:
Simon sees the man everytime something bad is about to happen to someone in an area. The man simply stares and points in the direction he wants Simon to go(never talks). If simon refuses or runs the other way is dreams will be filled with nightmares of the dead man.

Next:

Fat man and Little boy.
BookWyrm
Champion

Nicely done, DarkBrandon. :)
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
dark brandon
Knight

BookWyrm
Champion

The Bay City Babes

Cassie, Julie, Tori and Sal (short for Sally)--four ambitious cheerleaders who practically grew up together. They attended the same school, tried out for the cheer-squad (and made it), dated the same boys and led a pristeen typical North American cheerleader life.
Even after graduation, college and entering the modern world, they were the best of friends....

Until Tori's rape and murder by the super-powered sex fiend known as The Misconception. Worse, he kidnapped a mobile TV crew and broadcast his crime on live prime-time television. Local news carried it for three weeks before the international news services broadcast it with almost every edition. It was so gory & traumatic, many of those who watched checked themselves into mental wards all around the country overnight.

Cassie, Julie & Sal clung to each other in grief & rage. How could their world be shattered so? What kind of a cruel life was this that would take away one of it's brightest lights?

Sal got an idea. She swore revenge against this bleak world, and the other two joined her. They pledged their families considerable fortunes to make it happen. And thanks to certain black-market eugenics, they now had the weapons they needed. Themselves.

After months of intensive training in secret, the three hunted down The Misconception & tore him apart--in every concieveable way--and had it broadcast on live TV. They reveled in the bloodshed, the feeling of power they had over others, and so they embarked on a path of evil...all in the name of vengeance that will never be satisfied.

The Bay City Babes (tha name comes from their old high school clique nickname)
All are 5th level Mutants, alignment--Miscreant

Cassie, the Blond Bombshell
Powers--Extraordinary MA, Hardened Skin, Physical Perfection, Detonation/Explosive Power
[wears a skintight white & gold bodystocking & mask that leaves almost nothing to the imagination]

Julie, the Brunette Bruiser
Powers--Negate Super-Powers, Tentacles of Hair, Superhuman Strength
[wears a white & dark brown leotard & mask that isn't very flattering--her muscles bulge so hard you can count the popping veins......]

Sal, the Redhead Ripper
Powers--Spin at High Velocity, Extraordinary Spd., Claws
[wears a blue and red streaked bodysuit, but rarely washes the blood of her foes from it....]

Up next is......Gameface
Str-8 male Dom/Top;

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”