xp tables

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: xp tables

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

The bio-e for weapon upgrades isn't standard, but Slappy included it incase you want to use those rules fom RIfter 0 or from these forums. As for the XP tables, Slappy will have to give you those.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
The Galactus Kid

I have posted an updated list of personal weapon bio-e per level. I don't think it contains the metamorph or swarmlord, but it is pretty close to complete.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

Since the Metamorph is a Biotic, I think the Biotic Table is appropriate. And since the Swarm Lord controls multiple creatures, I think the Packmaster table is appropriate, so ironically they both use the same table.
The Galactus Kid

Fair enough.

Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

The Galactus Kid wrote:I have posted an updated list of personal weapon bio-e per level. I don't think it contains the metamorph or swarmlord, but it is pretty close to complete.

Where?
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

slappy wrote:Since the Metamorph is a Biotic, I think the Biotic Table is appropriate. And since the Swarm Lord controls multiple creatures, I think the Packmaster table is appropriate, so ironically they both use the same table.

I love the way you implmented the core original strains for these neo species variants. I think it wise to pattern future O.C.C.s the same when possible.
The Galactus Kid

Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:I have posted an updated list of personal weapon bio-e per level. I don't think it contains the metamorph or swarmlord, but it is pretty close to complete.

Where?

I'll have to check. I know I sent it to NMI. I may have to repost it here.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:

Where?

I'll have to check. I know I sent it to NMI. I may have to repost it here.

here
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
The Galactus Kid

EDITED THE LIST TO INCLUDE METAMORPH AND SWARMLORD.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Slappy's original list already had the Swarmlord listed.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
The Galactus Kid

slappy wrote:Since the Metamorph is a Biotic, I think the Biotic Table is appropriate. And since the Swarm Lord controls multiple creatures, I think the Packmaster table is appropriate, so ironically they both use the same table.

Personally, i think that the metamorph is a lot more versatile than your average biotic. I would put them on a XP progression that is a little higher.

slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

I agree with your point, but the other reason I picked the quicker progression was because it is in line with the idea of enhancing Metamorphs to the max to test their limits.
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Unread post by darkguyver »

Real like how easy made xp table work for this thank aging.
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Unread post by darkguyver »

METAMORPH & SWARMLORD
Levell: 0,000 - 1,950
Level 2: 1,951 - 3,900
Level 3: 3,901 - 8,600
Level 4: 8,601 - 17,600
Level 5: 17,601 - 25,600
Level 6: 25,601 - 35,600
Level 7: 35,601 - 50,600
Level 8: 50,601 - 70,600
Level 9: 70,601 - 95,600